List of skills with no chance to critical hit

tamoae

Question

Lately i got the good news that elusive jump from rogue and lightning shield from shaman can not critical hit anymore.

So is there any other skills that can not critical hit known by the players?

Can devs provide a list of skills which they have changed to 0% chance to critical hit?

If the moderators of this section can please get this list, it would be nice.

Confirmed list until now:

Elusive Jump - Rogue

Combat fury heal - Barb

Lightning Shield - Shaman

Infection spread damage effect after enemy die - Necromancer

Fateful connection damage spread - Necromancer

Have chances to be on the list but not confirmed yet:

Redemption - Priest

Lately i got the good news that elusive jump from rogue and lightning shield from shaman can not critical hit anymore.

So is there any other skills that can not critical hit known by the players?

Can devs provide a list of skills which they have changed to 0% chance to critical hit?

If the moderators of this section can please get this list, it would be nice.

omg really? lightning shield too!?

omg really? lightning shield too!?

Yea

Illusive Jump

Counter-attack (most likely cuz it never happened to me)

Lightning shield

honestly if all skills couldnt critical id consider that fair

only normal attacks + healer skills should crit  :blush:

maybe even take it further and only apply penetration stat to normal attacks

i dont know im just thinking

honestly if all skills couldnt critical id consider that fair

only normal attacks + healer skills should crit  :blush:

maybe even take it further and only apply penetration stat to normal attacks

i dont know im just thinking

Bad thinking

Yea

Illusive Jump

Counter-attack (most likely cuz it never happened to me)

Lightning shield

counter attack did critical damage against me 2 weeks ago. so unless it was changed recently, it does critical hit.

Infection explode damage never crit as far as I use it.

this is a rare skill effect to see, i think i only saw infection spread 2 or 3 times since it was released. but can you be sure it doesnt critical?

counter attack did critical damage against me 2 weeks ago. so unless it was changed recently, it does critical hit.

this is a rare skill effect to see, i think i only saw infection spread 2 or 3 times since it was released. but can you be sure it doesnt critical?

U pro..I hardly come on..

I THINK POISON BLADE ROUGE DONT CRITIC RIGHT ?:blush:

I read a post by xxdeathxx he tested shaman shield but did he tested its re-action vs critical hit on him ?  And if it does critic against critic that will make it use less for pro but idk how will noob use it :wakco: and y they make it this way

bd counter attack can critical hit, i saw it today on me.. bs that lightning shield can t crit while counter attack can lol since those skills are really similar

and now they make rouge skill "ricochet" aborts stealth :bad:  ♥♥♥♥ing kidding me and priest skill "redemtion" give critical already :bad:  and mage skill "frostbolt " can make ur speed attack -39% and i already have speed bounds i cant cast skills before 2-4 sec :bad:  wtf is all that op that u give to elf skills next update they will nerf  fire totam and poison blade  and after that  they will nerf our basic skill   

Idk who is the kid think in this shit

and now they make rouge skill "ricochet" aborts stealth :bad:  ♥♥♥♥ing kidding me and priest skill "redemtion" give critical already :bad:  and mage skill "frostbolt " can make ur speed attack -39% and i already have speed bounds i cant cast skills before 2-4 sec :bad:  wtf is all that op that u give to elf skills next update they will nerf  fire totam and poison blade  and after that  they will nerf our basic skill   

Idk who is the kid think in this shit

Yea elves have better skills already but they keep nerfing mc lmfao.. The guy who s working on them prolly doesn t play the game, tht s why he s not making good job

Elf has 2 new shield  skill ,2 heal ,1 run multi sleep skill  if u want all game to be elf delet mc side better than nerf every thing like that  cuz elf is just full with rich kids so ♥♥♥♥ mc :bad: now give them lock dc and rouge stealth  and dk skill no 5 " dont remember its name  and shaman blind and lock fear

Why dont u take our armors and wep as well maybe that how elf can beat us :aggressive:

Elf has 2 new shield  skill ,2 heal ,1 run multi sleep skill  if u want all game to be elf delet mc side better than nerf every thing like that  cuz elf is just full with rich kids so ♥♥♥♥ mc :bad: now give them lock dc and rouge stealth  and dk skill no 5 " dont remember its name  and shaman blind and lock fear

Why dont u take our armors and wep as well maybe that how elf can beat us :aggressive:

if you look closely druid tornado work kinda like darck circle already, just the stun is not as long and it does some damage.

mage got a fear skill when combining two skills, the exact same fear as warlock.

and the dk skill threads effect is owned by paladin banner, but the effect is doubled. lasts twice longer, gives extra 25% damage to all elfs vs all mcs while dk skill is 12% to all mcs vs  1 elf. n yea, banner does damage.

putting all the crazy advantage to elf classes aside, lets focus on this one here.

they are taking away chance of critical from skills in mc classes, yet not from a single skill in elfs side had their critical chance taken away.

and is ridiculous that shaman lightning shield can not critical but bd counterattack can, it works similar and strikes with more damage than the shaman shield but no critical chance was taken from it.

they try to force legion users to change side to play sentinel, later they will remove mc and forsaken then they split chosen and firstborn to war.  :crazy:

as I say it's ********

they try to force legion users to change side to play sentinel, later they will remove mc and forsaken then they split chosen and firstborn to war.  :crazy:

seems legit. i think the same ever since experts started coming out n became more n more obvious which side they were favouring non stop.

seems legit. i think the same ever since experts started coming out n became more n more obvious which side they were favouring non stop.

I'm sure that the last guy who love mc got kick from company after new factions update :cray:

damn man its ridiculous if the information is correct!!!!

-_- i try alot to play this game but I am going to give up soon....

Mcs are weak, weaker and are deprived of skills...

Its total ruin to mc users...

Hope devs can change a little bit.

Else, all mc will be playing elf... And no need to war at all...

damn man its ridiculous if the information is correct!!!!

-_- i try alot to play this game but I am going to give up soon....

Mcs are weak, weaker and are deprived of skills...

Its total ruin to mc users...

Hope devs can change a little bit.

Else, all mc will be playing elf... And no need to war at all...

that's half the true ppl who play mc make elf to kill other mc without needing arena and to prove there self's in both sides but they know that mc are the best that was at least before expert skills

*Hoping this ain't an mc only topic*

Priests expert skill "Redemption" doesn't critical.

and i understand why it doesn't critical.

*Hoping this ain't an mc only topic*

Priests expert skill "Redemption" doesn't critical.

and i understand why it doesn't critical.

exuse me but its ******** i got critic from it (before bug fix ) and it was 1k so 1.1k critic  so 550 on normal that is op  right :diablo:

the area heal is only 1800 at lvl 1. not that high at all.  :)

Yes i tried it and yes i am telling you not to believe in your own eyes.

i think i confused my reading lol

but thinking about it, barb combat fury heal doesnt seem to critical.

wow, 1800 at lvl 1 for every ally in the skill area?

elfs just wont die. :bad:

This was a joke :P can you imagine what it would me at lvl4 if it was like this :shok: . the skill's heal is around 450-500 at lvl 3

1800 area heal on level 1 while necro has ... fateful connection? duck you devs?

This was a joke :P can you imagine what it would me at lvl4 if it was like this :shok: . the skill's heal is around 450-500 at lvl 3

well, after secret link, that wouldnt be impossible to believe, but 500 at lvl 3 seems fair. (will still have to eye check this  :dirol: )

btw, was added to the "not confirmed" list like 30 minutes ago.

now gotta wait for more skill reports.

tornado is **** it does **** dmg nd 1sec stun..the only gud thing is tat it can push back enemy in center.....trying playing mage/warlock eventhough mage got many dmg skills its useless in pvp unless its a war or few nubs,while warlock has more chance to stun nd run.....paladin only gud skill is banner nd if enemy runs paladin cant catch them like dk with threads....every class has their pros nd cons

tornado is shit it does **** dmg nd 1sec stun..the only gud thing is tat it can push back enemy in center.....trying playing mage/warlock eventhough mage got many dmg skills its useless in pvp unless its a war or few nubs,while warlock has more chance to stun nd run.....paladin only gud skill is banner nd if enemy runs paladin cant catch them like dk with threads....every class has their pros nd cons

tornado isnt ****, u just dont known how to use.

you can use to pull ppl from 6 yards away closer to you which can give big strategic advantage.

also, your 1 second stun or so is enough for you to do things like tornado -> normal attack + root. without giving the other person chance to react after tornado.

For example you can do tornado -> root -> water ball -> lightning -> forest song -> root -> tornado -> lightning.

It is op as ♥♥♥♥ if you dont have short perspective and think of it working with other skills.

in 3x3 arena why would u use tornado to pull enemy far away enemy close to center?  ur healer not a tank with gud def

its better to use when few peeps are around u trying to kill u then use roots+bees nd kite with better chances to win