Fovoritism with double-gripped pjs

Victor Ortega Iribarren

The damage that the characters with dual wield have, especially those with dual daggers, seems absurd to me, I understand that the game is based on that, but they have several adjustments weakening the healings, the damage that those who use dual wield provide is exaggerated, the tanks have absurd dmg, because if you're not a dmg or a tank it's not fun to play? Supports always get the worst of it in this game and even so they continue to weaken them, if that's not favoritism for dmg in this game then what is it? .

Class that's the tankiest with the highest damage is Bladedancer. Rogues don't deal that much damage anymore and seekers can deal alot of damage but dies easily. Deathknight doesn't deal alot of damage but can spread it all around himself. 

I would love to see the devs encourage support classes more but all we can do is wait. 

I can see support in pvp serving a excellent control role but those BD players cry and complain