Experience for killing enemy players and bosses

notanoob

We should be given experience for killing enemy players or bosses... And the exp points should depend on the level of bosses and enemy players....

For example, of a level 14 sentinel player kills a level 15 mc.... Then he should be given more exp than a Lev 18 sentinel who kills the same mc...

Same goes for bosses if a lev 14 player kills a Lev 15 bos.... He should be given more exp than a Lev 18 player who kills the same boss...

We should be given experience for killing enemy players or bosses... And the exp points should depend on the level of bosses and enemy players....

For example, of a level 14 sentinel player kills a level 15 mc.... Then he should be given more exp than a Lev 18 sentinel who kills the same mc...

Same goes for bosses if a lev 14 player kills a Lev 15 bos.... He should be given more exp than a Lev 18 player who kills the same boss...

Did you think about what might happened if they put this in game?I can level up from level 1 to level 24 in a day.No need to quest,just 2 chars from each factions. :facepalm:

Did you think about what might happened if they put this in game?I can level up from level 1 to level 24 in a day.No need to quest,just 2 chars from each factions. :facepalm:

No sir, I think just earn a fixed xp per kill. Lvl 10 character kill gives 4xp and lvl 18 kill gives 9xp .So, if u wanna make 20k xp in a day.Thats not possible.

No sir, I think just earn a fixed xp per kill. Lvl 10 character kill gives 4xp and lvl 18 kill gives 9xp .So, if u wanna make 20k xp in a day.Thats not possible.

It take 14500 exp to reach level 24.Let say every kill give average of 5 exp,thats mean 14500/5=2900 time.You can't do it?I can lol.Don't forget there are 150% exp elixer.It will make it even faster.

Devs clearly have say that the exp earn from quest is to avoid boot or robot that can do things rapidly without the need of the real player to play this game.

It will never happened.I'm pretty sure.

I think you may want to read this then you can start posting, what do you say? :)

Why do you always act like you're a mod or something

He isn't breaking the rules by posting this suggestion

Why do you always act like you're a mod or something

He isn't breaking the rules by posting this suggestion

actually, this stuff was already suggested many times before, that's the point.

We should be given experience for killing enemy players or bosses...

boss = mob or no?