next expert skill

bloodhealz

something similar to druid's secret link or another stun similar to blind.

Actually shaman has only 1 stun, the so called "blind", quake is not a real stun & many times fails cos of servers lag (i guess)

something similar to druid's secret link or another stun similar to blind.

Actually shaman has only 1 stun, the so called "blind", quake is not a real stun & many times fails cos of servers lag (i guess)

to me i prefer eq but it some times miss but here comes the skill ;)  i would like a sleep go with shaman stuns so its countenious stun  like druid  stuns root 5/5 song 4/4    i  would like an aoe heal but its not unique and will be same or weaker than druid  "i guess if its stronge elf will cry to nerf it " necro sleep is good but like u choose target and anyone near it  get sleep effect "same as shaman eq expect u lock on target "

i think its good idea :blush: epic* 

" its not server lag its game engine  so u should cast it before target move like in the first if the fight or when target moveing in direct and its how game engine deal with this kind of skills (eq , time warp , tuornado ,etc )

I really prefer something more like the mages meteor dtrike

idk mage alredy anti healers if well skilled but think about bd :bad: we need a skill to fight back

• 1 month later...

my idea: healing totem - heal all party members of small amount of hp (over time)

change name of item fire totem to totem and add next skills to use this totems (like fire totem, healing totem)

and to use same item to both this skill (shaman can have only 1 totem used in same time)

Edited by #zakuty

• 1 month later...

i think my idé is the best bcz you guys talking about some healing and like that, our healing is great, shaman are a elemental class and i do think what would be really EPIC skill for shaman is some kind of buff for all party members for 35-40 seconds with 8-10minuts cooldown, this buff gives greatly higher damage.

the skill name could be named something like "ballzsack".

this would make shamans really epic for PvE, in pvp it should be kind a nerf, and do not give same amount of damage or duraction of the skill because it would just make the new blade dancer. like combine a shaman + blade dancer = insade of damage and self healing.

Shaman are kinda of hybrid class, we going deal as much damage as we can and heal pretty decent, our defense aren't the best. classes who really should have healing and like that is necro and priest. 

shaman do not need any more healing spells current update, only buffs :) we can survial pretty dam good thanks to lighting blind (idk name and i don't give a crap) and earthquake.

i think my idé is the best bcz you guys talking about some healing and like that, our healing is great, shaman are a elemental class and i do think what would be really EPIC skill for shaman is some kind of buff for all party members for 35-40 seconds with 8-10minuts cooldown, this buff gives greatly higher damage.

this would make shamans really epic for PvE, in pvp it should be kind a nerf, and do not give same amount of damage or duraction of the skill because it would just make the new blade dancer. like combine a shaman + blade dancer = insade of damage and self healing.

Shaman are kinda of hybrid class, we going deal as much damage as we can and heal pretty decent, our defense aren't the best. classes who really should have healing and like that is necro and priest. 

shaman do not need any more healing spells current update, only buffs :) we can survial pretty dam good thanks to lighting blind (idk name and i don't give a crap) and earthquake.

8-10 minutes buff give high damages skill? crap..shaman already have lightning shield and fire totem..

We are talking about survival here not another damage expert skill..

Healing totem is perfect for next new expert skill

my idea: healing totem - heal all party members of small amount of hp (over time)

change name of item fire totem to totem and add next skills to use this totems (like fire totem, healing totem)

and to use same item to both this skill (shaman can have only 1 totem used in same time)

Healing totem sounds very nice. 

As we all prbably know druid has some great healing skills , so i bet shamans will get one too. Aoe heal is, in my opinion, the best option. It could be like warlocks dark circle or it could effect all pt members ( including the caster) in the same area. It would heal some ammount of hp over time for 5-10sec.

Really necromancers should be the ones getting a heal skill, just cuz druids have them doesn't mean shamans should too. They are different classes after all.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

A heal skill that is similar to secret link would be nice

But healing totem is great too (My favorite :) )

So any other heal skill is great for a healer :D

A heal skill that is similar to secret link would be nice

But healing totem is great too (My favorite :) )

So any other heal skill is great for a healer :D

Shamam is already one of the best classes they don't need more op skills >_ Edited by Xredbirdx

• 1 month later...

Shamam is already one of the best classes they don't need more op skills >_

But think in dungeon...

Druids have secret link to heal someone and shaman has just 1 heal...

Where is the fairness

A healer got just 1 heal skill :/

• 2 months later...