Someone tried to steal my account :x

candy12222

I was pmed by this guy, Jhong, whoi never met before and claimed he was Farukx, he said he had his account stolen by Masterzbow, at first i believed him and was going to try to help him but when i asked him what happend he didnt make sense. I dont know whats going on but, i had helped Masterzbow earlier that day and we had gotten to know each other very well. when i tried to talk to Masterzbow to ask what was going on he put me on ignore. then Jhong asked me to send him an email and i got suspicous. I think he was trying to steal my account. so i took pictures

I didnt know if i should post here or email warspear so i did both, but i also posted it on here because i wanted people to be aware of this guy

im sure Masterzbow was not the real player i talked to earlier and unfortunately probably got scammed the same way Jhong tried to scam me  :wacko:

10772_.png

Watch Out, Don't ever give your email and password to anybody.... Ignored him :diablo: :diablo:

P.S : I hate a guy who like to hack (Like Tib**** , many hackers)

i didnt give him my email, never will to anybody! and i hope noobs listen.  this is the first time something like this happend to me i hope all EU elves see not to trust or talk to Jhong, Farukx or the ranger that was standing next to poor masterbowz :cray:

im freaking poor and i struggle to repair all my items everyday. boss drops r personal ( :yahoo: ) to so why steal from me :lol:

He picked the wrong elfgirl to mess with  :aggressive:

10784_.png

im freaking poor and i struggle to repair all my items everyday. boss drops r personal ( :yahoo: ) to so why steal from me :lol:

He picked the wrong elfgirl to mess with  :aggressive:

Well I have to beg for repair scrolls from my friends...  :wacko:

Anyways, I killed Farukx millions of times, he a noob  :lol:

Oh :shok:..I kno this guy I use too hire him to work for me to get q items for cheap gold

Hahaha :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'll kill him :diablo:

see masterzbow is gone  :shok:

@Sulla lol i saw

@Sokpot scary isn't it, after that happened i got paranoid and changed my email and password just to be 100% safe xD

10824_.png

see masterzbow is gone  :shok:

@Sulla lol i saw

@Sokpot scary isn't it, after that happened i got paranoid and changed my email and password just to be 100% safe xD

Suddenly masterbowz has disappeared :shok: I think it isn't unexpected for us  :tease:

@Irongear haha no but im sure i know why those elves were created, lately ive been seeing lvl 3 and 4 on the island. I thought maybe they got lost but then i saw them at markasha and their names were random letters typed in then i thought of course they had to be mc spys, i keep some of them on my friendlist and look out for the bosses when they go online =.=

no, i think he was lying. He didn't speak Dutch or Turkish because wasn't Dutch or Turkish maybe. i told him to speak in Dutch and all he repeated was "ik wil teleporteren" which according to google translate = "I want to teleport"(???) :wacko:  he also said "ik wil verandren" = "I want verandren" o.O? and he said "Ik wik veranderen" = "I want to change" ...nothing that he said in dutch is a response to what i asked.

no, i think he was lying. He didn't speak Dutch or Turkish because wasn't Dutch or Turkish maybe. i told him to speak in Dutch and all he repeated was "ik wil teleporteren" which according to google translate = "I want to teleport"(???) :wacko:  he also said "ik wil verandren" = "I want verandren" o.O? and he said "Ik wik veranderen" = "I want to change" ...nothing that he said in dutch is a response to what i asked.

Faruk is a Turkish name.

Translator has translated incorrectly maybe :wacko:

I was pmed by this guy, Jhong, whoi never met before and claimed he was Farukx, he said he had his account stolen by Masterzbow, at first i believed him and was going to try to help him but when i asked him what happend he didnt make sense. I dont know whats going on but, i had helped Masterzbow earlier that day and we had gotten to know each other very well. when i tried to talk to Masterzbow to ask what was going on he put me on ignore. then Jhong asked me to send him an email and i got suspicous. I think he was trying to steal my account. so i took pictures

I didnt know if i should post here or email warspear so i did both, but i also posted it on here because i wanted people to be aware of this guy

im sure Masterzbow was not the real player i talked to earlier and unfortunately probably got scammed the same way Jhong tried to scam me  :wacko: Опубликованное фото 

that hero(scammer) should be ban where he trading stuff away? :diablo: :diablo:

what about next time, stop talk and kill mc behind u?  :crazy:

haha i didnt notice he was there until after i looked at the pictures, but he didnt kill me so yay  ;D

i've seen that scammer go online still, the reply from warspear headquarters only said

[Hello,

Thank you for reporting. I guess we already took care. :)]

not even gona check if its been taken care of?only guess? but well i did what i could. the end