Cannot login

looter_rs2@hotmail.com

f****g update! Bug and bug only. Now i cant login too. This is one big bulshit. Stay online or never login anymore.

*****!

you are banned for 7 days for violation of forum rules

Guest Mioco

egis is a team player after update he cant still log in plz fix this

You have not provided any information why it happened.

Let your friend turns to support.

Well all I know is that he played for a while with us and then (probably when he entered a cave again) went offline and could not log in again. The same problem that should have been fixed yesterday. (But it happened only to him from the whole party)

Lestat-Bladedancer-US Saphire

Having a problem logging in. After i select my server then i select my hero the game kicks me out to my apps page.

I'm using an iphone4. My other profile is Skanks-Barbarian-EU Emerald, and that opens fine.

Can u give me any advice?

Lestat-Bladedancer-US Saphire

Having a problem logging in. After i select my server then i select my hero the game kicks me out to my apps page.

I'm using an iphone4. My other profile is Skanks-Barbarian-EU Emerald, and that opens fine.

Can u give me any advice?

u got same bug that i had yesterday they shuld update it :(

he cant still log in he mad new acc name is egio he was talking to me that the  acc still got bug he realy want play on that acc

When bug will CORECT? ! 2-3 DAYS I CANT N0RMALY PLAY?ALWAYS KICK OUT ME..WHY I HAVE GIVE YOU  CASH ,IF I CANT PLAY!!?

There should be some restrictions for signatures...

@up

Could you remove this huge, ugly thing added to every post?

why u saying huge ulgy? u dont have a clan or team? get a life dud don't be sad if u just ask can u remove ur signatures i wel do it if u say like this no way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

why u saying huge ulgy? u dont have a clan or team? get a life dud don't be sad if u just ask can u remove ur signatures i wel do it if u say like this no way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everything, what is huge and someone has GENIOUS idea, to insert it into signature instead of link, for example, is ugly. I'm happy for you and all, that you are professional paint user, but I hope that was not your main reason, why you wasted peoples time and data to load it over and over again.

About not having clan, team or life - Actually I do have a life, that is one of reasons, why I put "RETIRED atm" in my profile, which I hoped is visible enough good. And when I used to play more often, I had no difficulties to find party - there are plenty of players in polish section, also not only there, which enjoyed being in party with me.

I hope it was clear enough. For any further questions - just ask!

we have a clan

and it don't need a giant image of it to show how kewl we are.

And it is ugly. Very Ugly.

hey guys, just calm down, alright??

Looter just didnt like the way your approach was!!! and no, no-one's showing off, so please stop putting twist to the thing!!!

case dissolved??

we have a clan

and it don't need a giant image of it to show how kewl we are.

And it is ugly. Very Ugly.

no 1 did  askt u i was asking him ur are the sad 1 in this form he could aks can u remover ur signature then i wel dune it read forum rules u hurt my feelings

@egis & rapgear I experienced yourr problem for 2 days.

My advice is go to www.warspear-online.com post your problem in support, leave your e-mail there, mention about your char, server location and explain the last quest you on before the problem occurred.

You will get a reply from the developer

Good luck and pray for it  ;D

Guest Mioco

Please write me a private message - i'll try to return your characters.

Unfortunately this bug we will fix only after new game client will release.

We will extend subscription to all those was affected.

thanks for blocking my char for weekend

thanks for banishing my account for whole week

thanks for useless updates

now i am going back to tibia micro edition with super duper ultimate update incoming

you destroyed this already broken demo game

B Y E  F O R E V E R

AND GO TO HELL!!

• 1 month later...

Dear GM,

Today, my account and my friend cant log in to the game.

After I enter the email address and password the animated icon (connecting) appear but not connect for a long time.

Please please fix this problem

Thanks for your attention

I do not know why, but lately something is wrong with the servers. You cannot log in periodically(stucks at connecting), which is really irritating.