To R0land and ☬๓ęçђą ↯ şąเұąŋ☬

sasa

not all ppl ,ppl who never play ws cant say that XD

if they played, they should know how we feel. They speak to get famous or wanna be cool (idc). gm can change necro if he wants to but these guys are not helping with them lies, thank u.

I started warspear 3yrs bk my fav class was necro since it was gud in 2x2 arena nd I also hav lvl20 priest atm but pvp/pve is more fun in priest since u can dmg many mobs nd gud support skill like aura, redemption.but necro weakness was never fixed in arena u cant even do spit nd eye combo nd cant run since u get hurt while heal/shield btw the best skill it got is a fear (run away skill)

@ trizz i know your an experienced necro and your right about balanced compared to other Support classes, but they are special on their Own way and play-style , some experts should be reworked/buffed in some ways

And that's the only thing I want to - some rework. I know there are a lot of people crying "necro should be the best", but cmon, if there are topics like 'buff secret link' I understand why necro players (new or old) are getting annoyed. Especially when everyone is saying that "necro is fine", "necro is very good" etc.

Necro is still playable but it's really hard to competete with other "support" classes without advantage at better weapons/eq.

And that's the only thing I want to - some rework. I know there are a lot of people crying "necro should be the best", but cmon, if there are topics like 'buff secret link' I understand why necro players (new or old) are getting annoyed. Especially when everyone is saying that "necro is fine", "necro is very good" etc.

Necro is still playable but it's really hard to competete with other "support" classes without advantage at better weapons/eq.

who in gods name would like to have  secret link buffed?

I performed a 1298+ heal today in arena ( no crit )

u take such topics Serious?

Nope, I just gave u example why necro players are getting mad and because of topics like that, we have so many threads about buffing necro.

druid/shaman/priest are easy to play nd got good expert skills while necro got no proper fix nd expert skills btw lvl5 nightmare last longer than lvl5 roots

that title goes to either dk or mage now. Prob mage since dk got awesome skill now and rapes casters.

1 ducking skill lol and rest are burst

mage be like ima dot you and shield myself

if 1 vs 1 high amp necros is slightly better than high amp mellee (except BD this class is OP against any class), but to compare with any other support classes Necro is like killing himdelf animated-smileys-brutal-violent-029.gif

what i worried is Necro will become very rare (its already rare nowadays), mcsaken have a reason why rare items from towers and dungeons is very few in our side because we lack of Necros.

and you know what? this is AIGrind and their baby elves will respond to this case

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQPbmcYT0UsG---r-5-el2zXbrO2yJ-1s8Dm5cF-2YcTEdAeCpz

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQPbmcYT0UsG---r-5-el2zXbrO2yJ-1s8Dm5cF-2YcTEdAeCpzhttp:

• 7 months later...

im pretty sure he is right but in different way lol ,, before mental pit and panic necros were useless as he said and its not about amp or tactics lol its just about u made other classes way stronger and increased their ability to win necros easy ,, like for example : in pvps we used to nightmare melee enemies hit and run nightmare again hit and run etc but u given rogues JUMP skill which decrease the distance and make rogues always stuck to ur ass and tho with bds RUSH ,, in Other way we can call it u nerfed necros and made other classes stronger huh ,, and btw all who ever think that support class should be "moving potion" is a weird lol , support is not meant only by healing and if a class can only do heal then warspear gonna fail llol ,, and ya me also left my necro when they added expert skills because it became totally unfair! but now thx to devs for making mental pit and panic the only usefull skills for us :)

necromummy 24

omaaaarr 22

omaaaaar 22

firxblade  24

doombanner 22

druid/shaman/priest are easy to play nd got good expert skills while necro got no proper fix nd expert skills btw lvl5 nightmare last longer than lvl5 roots

root is way more usefull than nightmare dude ,, if u are a necro and fighting in place were many mobs like t2 ayvondil then nightmare is useless while root doesnt get affected by the area ,, i guess thats why nightmare last longer ,, and in arena all other classes can dot or hv attack over area so nightmare is still being useless in war/fights/3v3/5v5 :)