To R0land and ☬๓ęçђą ↯ şąเұąŋ☬

sasa

Necro is not the best in 2v2 or 1v1 lol. On sapphire there are only 5 necros from arena rank #1 to #130 ( 5v5 level 24). On arena 2v2 level 24 there is only a single necro in the ranking. All these numbers are symptons of game imbalance and people giving up on necro because he is so inferior compared to others (on arena and pvp).

Necromancer is a joke class on mc and elf world chat, the only descent expert skill he got is panic, which is nothing compared to shaman totem and lightning shield, druid forest song and secret link and so on.

necro is the best class in 2v2, really good in 1vs1, good in 3 vs 3 & 5 vs 5 .. it has skills who can allow him to kite a lot vs melee, & got 2 skills like nightmare & panic who can keep stunned 1 opponent for like the 60 / 70% of the battle.

I have a necro too (very low amped) & i can kill high amped bd, palas rangers & many others, keeping them stunned & kiting  :wacko:

Full of (shit). Maybe the last time u played was 2010. You are brobably an Elf coming to pose and vomit shit here... No necro player would say its good the way it is now.

Full of (shit). Maybe the last time u played was 2010. You are brobably an Elf coming to pose and vomit shit here... No necro player would say its good the way it is now.

in 2010 necro class dont exist

Xxdeaathxx is atm one of  Top shaman on us server+ leader of sithlords,

also crusang( despair) stated that there is nothing wrong with necro

Also i warn you if your posts will be continued with insults you will receive a mute

Good day

Well i think u just dont know how to play necro rly its sad i use necro as main character and rly idk what u want,u just jelly about other class?Then why u play necro?K example u hv girl u love her its nice preety person,and u dont cry about oter girls hv better but or boobs(im rly sorry all womans on ws)and u dont exchange your girl for one better cos those girl with u are best.Simple if u dont like necro dont play it until u love it.Simple,ur not only person who ant change,u must lern one thing this game is not for 1 on 1,next think u dont know how to use advantage off necromancer,u hv right necro is not born killer its "support"but u need to know u can support yourself.Train,cast skills,play,kill,get dmg,lern all - and + of your class if u still sad about necro then u dont hv strong will to play it.MMO its roleplay u need to play your own role,if u support try be best supporter,not op but person.Important person to all,ppl love u if they know u cover its back.Thats your role,and 1 on 1 necro is good enought to defend yourself,regroup,run.Its Nercomancer role,be hard to kill,not killer,anoying person,smart but deadly.I write too much if u dont understeand any word and still hv reason to complain then my words wiriten here are useless and u dont know how rly mmo rpg works.

Full of shit. Why did you state that ur necro (retired) if u still play it and av fun? You dont play necro anymore bcos u notice it sucks. I guess u r just posting shit to pass time...

You were saying its just RPG? So why is a cave set aside for pvp puppose?, why do we av two opposing factions? Why do we have Arena?

No necro player would say its good the way it is now.

I am a necro player saying the class is good as it is now.

Your point is invalid.

The only problem i have with this is the amount of necros now... There barely are any... Despair melfice admit it! :P you havent explained why there are barely any necros playing nowadays. So tell us, are all those necro players rubbish low amped losers which don't know how to play thier class like veterans like despair and melfice? Or is there another problem lurking around here? Heh...

I don't know about Sapphire but Emerald has a stable amount of Necromancers walking around.

Also the players might just like playing something different

I don't know about Sapphire but Emerald has a stable amount of Necromancers walking around.

Also the players might just like playing something different

Oh bro you should see sapphire :facepalm: people crying on chat for hours trying find a necro "necro for six shadow pm me fast!!!", "necro for hard/heroic pm me!!", "necro for lab pm fast!" have some sympathy on these poor people just trying to advance but they can't... Why don't you make that same necro on the US server and help em all? seeing as the class in fine for you :).

Instead of crying about necro population, why not buy potions then?

Easy solution

Come on bro  you can give a better answer than that, right? You know not every on this game has money right? Thus use money for (a lot of pots) when they can have a trusty reliable necro do the healing job for them, oh wait... They can't, can they? Those good "free walking pots"days are over because necros (on the US server) are endangered species on the verge of becoming extinct.

Well i think u just dont know how to play necro rly its sad i use necro as main character and rly idk what u want,u just jelly about other class?Then why u play necro?K example u hv girl u love her its nice preety person,and u dont cry about oter girls hv better but or boobs(im rly sorry all womans on ws)and u dont exchange your girl for one better cos those girl with u are best.Simple if u dont like necro dont play it until u love it.Simple,ur not only person who ant change,u must lern one thing this game is not for 1 on 1,next think u dont know how to use advantage off necromancer,u hv right necro is not born killer its "support"but u need to know u can support yourself.Train,cast skills,play,kill,get dmg,lern all - and + of your class if u still sad about necro then u dont hv strong will to play it.MMO its roleplay u need to play your own role,if u support try be best supporter,not op but person.Important person to all,ppl love u if they know u cover its back.Thats your role,and 1 on 1 necro is good enought to defend yourself,regroup,run.Its Nercomancer role,be hard to kill,not killer,anoying person,smart but deadly.I write too much if u dont understeand any word and still hv reason to complain then my words wiriten here are useless and u dont know how rly mmo rpg works.

i can answer u with ur own words ( like i said i dont care anymore,btw if u check later posts i also cryied about necro that and that and i stoped u know why coz some thing NEVER change and i accept that,to save some nerves i stop playing this game  .This game depends on money not on skill or ppls ),,,,,[/size] so u now contradict what u've said

necro is the best class in 2v2, really good in 1vs1, good in 3 vs 3 & 5 vs 5 .. it has skills who can allow him to kite a lot vs melee, & got 2 skills like nightmare & panic who can keep stunned 1 opponent for like the 60 / 70% of the battle.

I have a necro too (very low amped) & i can kill high amped bd, palas rangers & many others, keeping them stunned & kiting  :wacko:

lol update yourself bro ,you are talking about necromancers before the update ,and before all these new skill came ,,now is different from before

Then might aswell quit the game because of stupidity?

You my friend... Is very relentless. GG WP! I give up. Instead of helping you give your retarded solutions? I take back calling you a veteran. Your just a nobody.

Then might aswell quit the game because of stupidity?

lol you don't have an answer to what GMIDDIS said so your are just giving a no meaning and no logical answers :rofl:

also crusang( despair) stated that there is nothing wrong with necro

lol so one person said necros are optimal and many many other players said necros r now a noob character  in this game ,,,and you take it from only one player ,that is really a good way to judge a class in this game,,,,,, niceeeeeeee :clapping:

lol so one person said necros are optimal and many many other players said necros r now a noob character  in this game ,,,and you take it from only one player ,that is really a good way to judge a class in this game,,,,,, niceeeeeeee :clapping:

no i take it from one Player who actually played this class for over a year instead of a couple months

Also this player is stating facts instead of 2-3 players plending that necro is the most useless class...

Learn your class, actually amp it to a certain point (dont forget your a support class so dont expect to kill everything and anything on your own)

After some experience you will actually "become a necro"

Some ppl wont understand this msg im sure but give it a try

Ps: please dont harrass/ insult forum users

Good day

I play necro for a long time and I won't say it's weak, but it could be better. I mean cmon, why we have to lose hp when heal and shield + panic now? Expert skills are not bad, but they are only good when 3/4, 4/4; we need an advantage at good (not op) skills which are useful at 1/4.

Necro is full support character? So give them skills which are better for supporting, now the other elf classes (druid, priest) have better healing skills and better dmging skills too - and I'm not talking about 1v1.

Also saying that necro is a god sounds like a good joke.

Learn your class, actually amp it to a certain point (dont forget your a support class so dont expect to kill everything and anything on your own)

Pretty much this.

Getting tirin' explaining to IQ

Pretty much this.

Ah, so priest is dps with healing, shaman is dps with healing, shaman is dps with healing but necro is "support" who kill himself?

To play necro good you need to be 'pro'; if u play other classes you just need to be 'good' and results are same.

Stop calling people stupid only because they have other opinion about their own class. You are not saying anything constructive; just "learn to play". You said it once - it's enough.

no i take it from one Player who actually played this class for over a year instead of a couple months

Also this player is stating facts instead of 2-3 players plending that necro is the most useless class...

After some experience you will actually "become a necro"

Some ppl wont understand this msg im sure but give it a try

Ps: please dont harrass/ insult forum users

Good day

believe me necromancer was the first class i ever played and still the main one for me thats why i am so frustrated about how necro was before and how is it now  and i am playing necro more than 2 years now and i know this class better than anyone else and i know what i am talking about and many good players  of necro think the same see other topics if u don't believe.... necros used to dominate warspear they were the best class ever good at fighting and support but now after the new skills came they destroyed the necro  ,,,,,btw i never insulted anyone here

Pretty much this.

at least we've got the guts to say the truth not just a little fairy tail,Mr Einstein 8)

Lies, they are likely to be the lowest populated class in emerald, aside from mages and dk's..

Although in dungeons, they probably live outside the gates waiting for a invite, 99% of them.

Good class for skilled players only, great for dungeons, have one negligible expert, can kill or draw against any class 1 v 1, so not lacking there...

Necro's not that bad any more, but not that interesting.

That's how people IQ

Yes, looking at you and previous posters

Lies, they are likely to be the lowest populated class in emerald, aside from mages and dk's..

They're not the rarest

at least we've got the guts to say the truth not just a little fairy tail,Mr Einstein 8)

At one point you might believe yourself too

They're not the rarest

Well we would have to count all DK's on MC side, and Necro's, to find out which one is the rarest, it's basically  Dk v Necro on MC side, impossible to find out which is the rarest, but compared to all other classes, they are definitely not stable..

Yes, looking at you and previous posters

Including you at the top.

Stop thinking that you are the only one who know everything about necro because you are not. Look at the necro section if u think there are only few players players thinking that necro is weaker than it used to be.

At one point you might believe yourself too

please spare us the useless comments  if u don't know how to respond

Stop thinking that you are the only one who know everything about necro because you are not. Look at the necro section if u think there are only few players players thinking that necro is weaker than it used to be.

The reasonings the "necros" gave were given an answer but people are simply butthurt to accept them and move on ahead

>necro is weak

>omg i lose hp when heal shield

>omg i kill myself

>necro noob stun lolwtf cant hit enemy *z*z*z*z***

>fateful connection sucks zomg wtf :!:!:!:!

>poison shield noob skill lol 40 dot on elf

>panic noob need go melee for cast wtf necro melee!!!

>not enuf dmg to kill pls buff necros!!!!

Simply put:

"I can't play my class for shit, better complain."

please spare us the useless comments  if u don't know how to respond

Spare me the responses then

Stop these provocation please if this ends up flameing ill have to lock this

@ trizz i know your an experienced necro and your right about balanced compared to other Support classes, but they are special on their Own way and play-style , some experts should be reworked/buffed in some ways

If amping is the only thing to fix a necro's problem then just kiss goodbye to this class. "veterans" aren't giving any other ways to get through, no pointers... Just amp amp amp. You guys can't be that shallow minded. Now that this game is f2p, telling people to use money when they preferably don't ever use money on a game is stupid. Despair not every necro that plays this game are wallet warlords like you that made it pretty far in the game.

I have play necro for 2 years, and I agree with everybody who dislikes necro's new skills. Last year, I fought high amped rangers and high amped BDs with my low amped necro. I love when they caught on Nightmare 5/5, then used poison on them. Kept some range from them, then casting shield and heal. Not too scared for Hamstrings and Blessings, coz Nightmare is good skill.

I proud by necros +3 energy regen and low cost energy on healing, made me could cast more nightmare, more shield, more heal. While enemy sleeping and couldn't regen anything, I kept my health high.

But now, I can't do it anymore. Even with updating gears, amplifying and enchanting, I can't find any strategy to beat other classes, except low lvl and some noob players ofc. Other classes got at least 2 stuns/disable skills that improved their strategy to beat necro.

All healer classes at elf got buff on their heal (druid secret link and priest aura), they can heal twice, or higher than necro with same amp on gears. While necro confuse to manage their health with their health cost, other healer classes can raise their health as high as possible! Wow, I envy other class so much now... Coz I just got new expert skills, which I can't compare to other healers skills, even shaman which at same side as necro.

Still, I love my necro coz it's a symbol of sacrify, and ofc all ppl at MCs side always need this class :good: . And keep wishing better future for all necros. Hope someday necros day will be back. :yahoo:

And im still here having no problems...

Just what

A very biased statement just to show he's not a weakling and not an ultimate complainant. If you only please raise down your pride, and think about the Necro problem a second time. I know sometimes you ( or everyone ) are a little envy to the other class' progress.

If amping is the only thing to fix a necro's problem then just kiss goodbye to this class. and not every necro that plays this game are wallet warlords like you that made it pretty far in the game.

Why is this topic still alive.

Yes, necro's are rare. Yes, they could use a buff. No, they are not the weakest class by far, that title goes to either dk or mage now. Prob mage since dk got awesome skill now and rapes casters.

i hate all ppl who wanna look cool by saying necro is the best  :diablo:  what hell wrong with u ppl!!, say the truth, everyone who is playing necro is saying that necro is weak.......... so just dont please dont speak if u have an old necro that u dont play with or u even dont have one, thank u and please shut up!!!! :give_rose:

i hate all ppl who wanna look cool by saying necro is the best  :diablo:  what hell wrong with u ppl!!, say the truth, everyone who is playing necro is saying that necro is weak.......... so just dont please dont speak if u have an old necro that u dont play with or u even dont have one, thank u and please shut up!!!! :give_rose:

not all ppl ,ppl who never play ws cant say that XD