To R0land and ☬๓ęçђą ↯ şąเұąŋ☬

sasa

since u locked that topic i can't respond and defend myself and if u let it opened u would see what players of necro really thinks ..first of all in the description when u make new character necros (as in description def att and support) should have more  attack and def power than all other support classes and priest is the highest support class ,as i  really see in the game all the other support classes have way way  higher attacks than necros so u should consider changing the descriptions of necros.. second as  for what☬๓ęçђą ↯ şąเұąŋ☬ said about spamming skills and no tactics i would say that tactics were usefull before new skills came on but now necro can't win any class of same lvl no matter pro he is ,unless wth pots ofcourse ,cause tactics r not so helpfull now with necros ,,even a lower lvl class can kill necro now unless he is so noob ....didn't u ever wondered why there is not much necros these days.thats why other mcs r struggling to find necro to do six shadow and other quests....i know support class doesn't mean that he should die easily and fast see shamans druids and priests who can kill many fighter classes with no problem....lol btw nice new skills u gave to necros thats why u never see a necro using them maybe exept for panic which is not good but not as worse as the other ....if u see my words wrong just try to ask necros all over the game or u can just go and see other topics here and see urselves

The game is not made for 1v1 ? Where is the problem

yep i know but it is about a class can defend itself in its own way not an easy one to kill see other support classes ,necro became just a moving health potion only

lol don't talk about things u would never understand or never know

I think this topic is pointless. If u can play good, you can play anything

Despair is One of the players who actually play necro as their Main i dont think you seem to understand

"every other class is able to kill necro"  this Games is not made for 1v1

One guy did research few days ago, and Necro is all around the least useful class in the game. I don't understand why do you get mad, just reroll on a better class.

A necromancer is my main character and I don't have problems in protecting myself or killing other supports

The walking health potion is a good synonym to any kind of heal/Support class

It is true that necromancer might need some improvements in several experts but mainly they are working great for pve and pvp (heroic garden to split dmg and to finish the dungeon in a certain time , just an example)

A heal specified Support class is not meant to tank,nor to deal massive dmg nor to stun (which you can actually)

Also the possibility to kill your enemies doesnt only relies on the class , amp level, skill to time use ure skills

+ the amount of enemies you meet are important factors to not dieing !

One guy did research few days ago, and Necro is all around the least useful class in the game. I don't understand why do you get mad, just reroll on a better class.

Its not just abt necro..

I think this topic is pointless. If u can play good, you can play anything

And FYI..THIS TOPIC IS GETTING ON FIRE

Necro's aren't only healers, they can be more roles depending on the skill build.

Now if you're having problems in "1vs1" fights, start amping or nightmare and dont fight at all?

Despair is One of the players who actually play necro as their Main i dont think you seem to understand

"every other class is able to kill necro"  this Games is not made for 1v1

so you admitt that necro is just a moving health potion ,,,and if you want to make quests for example at ayvondil you should always search for help cause of one elf who kills you or go after you when u go there ,that is really nice,,

Not one on one game,,the game and all games make their character strong in their own way and can defend them selves in their own way ,here necros became just a runner that is if he can run which i doubt and  a sacrifies who ever want to kill anyone just go kill necro that is if u can find one still playing

Necro's aren't only healers, they can be more roles depending on the skill build.

Now if you're having problems in "1vs1" fights, start amping or nightmare and dont fight at all?

beleive me unless u r +9 or 10 u can only kill a +5 or 6 stupid noob who don't know how to play and not many players can do that,,ever wondered why necros are few in this game now and mcs can't do many quest cause they wont find necros

so you admitt that necro is just a moving health potion ,,,and if you want to make quests for example at ayvondil you should always search for help cause of one elf who kills you or go after you when u go there ,that is really nice,,

Not one on one game,,the game and all games make their character strong in their own way and can defend them selves in their own way ,here necros became just a runner that is if he can run which i doubt and  a sacrifies who ever want to kill anyone just go kill necro that is if u can find one still playing

i admit that any Support class in Warspear is a "walking pot"

But as mentioned above

Also the possibility to kill your enemies doesnt only relies on the class , amp level, skill ,to time/ use ur skills

+ the amount of enemies you meet are important factors to not to die  !

beleive me unless u r +9 or 10 u can only kill a +5 or 6 stupid noob who don't know how to play and not many players can do that,,ever wondered why necros are few in this game now and mcs can't do many quest cause they wont find necros

That's a hint then, go amp or stop embarassing yourself. What do you want, +6 necros killing other high amps?

384521d8d6.jpg

You might aswell change class then

I think there will be a expert skill"Summon dead Warriors"in the near future (thats why we call them necromancer)..With that skill, yea necro can really do AoE damage (which is needed)

Stay tuned...everything will be balanced :) Devs are surely seeing to this situation and will do some necessary action.

As for now, u have some problem.. Change class..My lvl 20 necro killed 2 lvl 22 paladins :facepalm:

That's a hint then, go amp or stop embarassing yourself. What do you want, +6 necros killing other high amps?

You might aswell change class then

so u admitt that a very high necro can't win against a lower lvl and lower amp class,,

so u admitt that a very high necro can't win against a lower lvl and lower amp class,,

You just went full retard

I think there will be a expert skill"Summon dead Warriors"in the near future (thats why we call them necromancer)..With that skill, yea necro can really do AoE damage (which is needed)

Stay tuned...everything will be balanced :) Devs are surely seeing to this situation and will do some necessary action.

As for now, u have some problem.. Change class..My lvl 20 necro killed 2 lvl 22 paladins :facepalm:

i doubt that,,,,,,and about ur lvl 20 class killed 2 paladine lol that is really good one ,or maybe true but these paladine are really stupid and very noob to be killed by a necro,,go on chat on the game u will know that necro became a joke even though they still need him to be a healing potion

i admit that any Support class in Warspear is a "walking pot"

But as mentioned above

so what u mean that necro is only a walking healing pot only,,if no party no quests in ayvondil if there is only one elf ,,,no party now = no quests an death,,,,about what u said druids has many stuns ,now priests can kill any fighting class in 3 sec when they move ,shamans can deal a very good dmg and the other classes too ...i am saying that necros were left way behind in this game

You really need to work on your reading comprehesion. You are just embarrassing yourself...

You just went full retard

a retard is the one who try to deny the truth :facepalm: and the truth is that necros left behind

a retard is the one who try to deny the truth :facepalm: and the truth is that necros left behind

I need to find you an asylum  before its too late

tbh , necro is weak class, unlike other support class which can stunt and dmg nicely , necro are just like slave with no power. too bad necro nowadays is rare and hard to find for party dungeon. hope dev buff this class.

God damn i don't get how you guys can complain so much. Necro isn't so bad as you think it is. As Despair has said go amp or don't 1v1 at all. And if you are from usa server and you are doing 5v5 arena i can see where you are coming from but there's always 2v2 you know. Two necros in 2v2 arena are pretty much gods stun other and do whatever you want with the other guy.

The same old tactics are still there and they haven't changed after experts (maybe vs bd's i do things differently as before but that's it). I still do the same old combo: normal attack -> poison spittle -> nightmare -> eye -> heal -> eye -> spittle (get rekt by poison dmg), repeat for victory. If you have infection you want to add it on the enemy while opponent is nightmared and maybe continue mare stun by using panic so you can get the heal off. It's not that hard.

Necro's have there uses, find a tough and mighty barb or any tank (mainly barb), hold on and never ever let go, make sure he's always shielded and health topped up, float a few blush smiles, and make sure he thanks you for every heal! you heal and heal! and don't stop healing!

That's the necro way.

Keep healing others too much and get rekt because you forgot to self heal

By the time you need to self heal, your enemies should be rekt already

to all ignorants who say not 1 vs 1 game i say since new map came up 1vs1 is inevitable if u want to quest there cause many times there is one elf who tries to kill you...and u want necros to look the most optimal class with the best new skills in this game (which btw the worst and they r the ones who killed necros in this game ) ,now necro became a joke in game chat go and see by yourself,

On US-Sapphire,necro is getting really rare.The main reason why people leave necro are:

-Can't heal or shield when below 4% hp.

-The stagger when heal and shield(Panic too) sometime can be a fatal in some situation especially when being chase.

-Comparing to priest now,necro is a pure joke.The redemption skill can cure all debuff that you have put on them + it heal them(bugged but will be fixed).

-3 mana regen is another joke for this faction.

-Necro is the only healer that need another healer to back him up especially when towering.

Its not necro that is underpower but other class that is overpower.But I can't deny that necros expert skill is getting better.So I will stick with this class maybe someday we got the chance to taste OP skill,something like AoE instant dead maybe  :crazy:

On US-Sapphire,necro is getting really rare.The main reason why people leave necro are:

-Can't heal or shield when below 4% hp.

-The stagger when heal and shield(Panic too) sometime can be a fatal in some situation especially when being chase.

-Comparing to priest now,necro is a pure joke.The redemption skill can cure all debuff that you have put on them + it heal them(bugged but will be fixed).

-3 mana regen is another joke for this faction.

-Necro is the only healer that need another healer to back him up especially when towering.

Its not necro that is underpower but other class that is overpower.But I can't deny that necros expert skill is getting better.So I will stick with this class maybe someday we got the chance to taste OP skill,something like AoE instant dead maybe  :crazy:

Yupp, so true. Necromancer is the only healer class that isn't broken.

How can some bulls keep saying game is not for 1vs1. Then they should make the game an offline game so we dont have to come across other players while doing quests.

Or we have to call for help in world chat everytime we get ambushed? Just bcos game is not for 1vs1?

And there should be an explanation for giving most Mcs chars some expert skills they cant be willing to waste there money. While Elves are exceedingly happy to buy theirs fully which is exactly why they have advantage in arena...

Shaman ancestors hands and druid secret link skills are not equivalent in any way... Now that there is automatic party formation in arena, almost all druids av the skill and they spam it in arena making them almost invicible at times. But only 1 out of 40 shamans av ancestors hands skill cos its useless.

Automatic party in Arena is of no benefit for Mcs in anyway since we have no skills that assist party members unlike most elves chars that buff heals and damage of allies in party.

High level arena Randoms, Mcs win only 1 out of 10 fights in most cases. Only Top Guilds Party win pretty well. And everybody can not be in top guild.

The Game is becoming bullshit anyway. Its just a pity for those spending Alot of Real Money on it.

necro has got 3 expert skills 2 skills are useless (very low dmg) and 1 good skill (panic) but still though necros are weak compare to other healers classes. why should necro lose hp during healing and shielding and other healers classes dont? :wacko:  my heal is 857 and i lose 130 hp that means i heal my self just  727 and if i put a shield on my self, i will lose another 130 u do the math, how much heal left for my self???

necro is the best class in 2v2, really good in 1vs1, good in 3 vs 3 & 5 vs 5 .. it has skills who can allow him to kite a lot vs melee, & got 2 skills like nightmare & panic who can keep stunned 1 opponent for like the 60 / 70% of the battle.

I have a necro too (very low amped) & i can kill high amped bd, palas rangers & many others, keeping them stunned & kiting  :wacko:

Necro is being Garbage...  ;D

I created shaman for support...... ;D

I am not hoping some miracle from Garbage but I have hoped to get my shaman Amplified slowly..

Btw, Necro (Panic 4/4) is cool...

and other all skills are Junk.... ;D

Hope Devs will put something for this Garbage....

Thanks for Sharing ur Problem,

Sasa @}-

Well i think u just dont know how to play necro rly its sad i use necro as main character and rly idk what u want,u just jelly about other class?Then why u play necro?K example u hv girl u love her its nice preety person,and u dont cry about oter girls hv better but or boobs(im rly sorry all womans on ws)and u dont exchange your girl for one better cos those girl with u are best.Simple if u dont like necro dont play it until u love it.Simple,ur not only person who ant change,u must lern one thing this game is not for 1 on 1,next think u dont know how to use advantage off necromancer,u hv right necro is not born killer its "support"but u need to know u can support yourself.Train,cast skills,play,kill,get dmg,lern all - and + of your class if u still sad about necro then u dont hv strong will to play it.MMO its roleplay u need to play your own role,if u support try be best supporter,not op but person.Important person to all,ppl love u if they know u cover its back.Thats your role,and 1 on 1 necro is good enought to defend yourself,regroup,run.Its Nercomancer role,be hard to kill,not killer,anoying person,smart but deadly.I write too much if u dont understeand any word and still hv reason to complain then my words wiriten here are useless and u dont know how rly mmo rpg works.