Minions:Advanced Skill Controls and player liked features

Freakstone

I dont know what you guys have been thinking, but it had been while I had this idea.

I searched the forum, but there was no such topic like this..So, here it goes

We should have advanced skill controller for minion.There should be minion controller slot unlocked in the hotkey so we can control our minion. By clicking that option, we open 2 other slots (which contain the minion learned skills)..For example, I want to Use Merman's (Water Sprite) Holy Aura..I click the Minion controller button (which unlocks after summoning) and click the  desired skill.

To be noted, Heal skills cant be controlled.You cant control who to put skill on..If u click any healing skill, It will heal the Summoner not the other players(Actually you get anything to click on)

Another thing which I can include in this topic is-Minion behaviour (suggested a lot of times)

Behaviour consists of:

-Rage Mode(will attack any enemy or mob near 4 yard range)

-Follow Mode(Current system, follows the master and attacks if the minion is attacked)

-Silent mode (Just doesn't attack if it is attacked, it will attack if the Summoner attacks)

The above mode can be changed by the Summoner BEFORE SUMMONING.

Minion behaviour can be seen with the type of crown they hold (floating over their heads) Red-Rage..Green-Follow..Blue - silent

And, I really hope that new upcoming minions can use expert skills (one is base skill)

Please comment, and if this post is found suggested before, delete it.

Your post bro has been suggested before in a general way without explaining much like yours(that's the difference), I think leaving the current system as it is would be better.

Your post bro has been suggested before in a general way without explaining much like yours(that's the difference), I think leaving the current system as it is would be better.

Ok legionn, please lock/delete it