Small arena tweak.

x6t3nc3

[Minor Fix to arena] 

When you and your partner are teleported to arena, there should be the 20second count down like usual, plus a "are you ready" so they click yes, if not they click no and teleported out but still have their ticket, this is because I'm sick and tired of teaming up with people who happen to be AFK when the match starts and I'm a dead duck. 

(match starts when all players say they are ready)

if it is ever applied in effect then  make that within 10sec if they dont say yes then send them back BUT THE PROB HERE IS..u are wasting other guys time by applying and making them wait and then say no to fight? ..so i dont like it....only before match it should tell whom are we fighting..thats all...if u apply in arena and go afk thats ur prob..u wasting tiks....and why u apply alone..better find a teammate with whom you go arena...

Even team members can go ask without warning so stfu alonso

find better team players...why should others waste their time of 20 sec in arena only to know that other guy dosent want to do now? so think before appliying..if this is put into effect ppl will make use of this to harrass other ppl...

[Minor Fix to arena]

When you and your partner are teleported to arena, there should be the 20second count down like usual, plus a "are you ready" so they click yes, if not they click no and teleported out but still have their ticket, this is because I'm sick and tired of teaming up with people who happen to be AFK when the match starts and I'm a dead duck.

But the problem than will be that you can choose partner. Exam in 15-18 you get lvl 15 partner and you can change till you get lvl 18 tank... :nea:

[Minor Fix to arena]

Although alonso14 may have said it an offensive tone (Offensive to you, that is), I have to second his opinion. I mean earlier the arena system made you wait for hours in the arena center till you found your opponent. Then somebody comes up with an idea to make arena available throughout the map (I read this suggestion before somewhere on the forum itself but don't remember it exactly where). Now, what you're suggesting would kind of bring everyone back at the earlier position.

I mean, what is wrong in looking for an arena partner on trade chat first? Sure, it takes time to find the right one. If you find a good player, you can get him to co-ordinate arena matches with you. Who knows, maybe a couple of fights later you guys would become pros in the arena...

As for me, I just fight with anyone on the game, good fighter or bad. What matters is that you manage to communicate the tactics to him/her in those 20 seconds before the match...

Think about it, my friend.