Thank you (Important message from Turtle)

Turtle

I know theres been a lot of mystery of my Favorite Acc Ryderx.

claims i didnt make it Well Today the devs sent me new Pw And Id and the acc was unbanned.

My Demono was back my arena rewards all my chars Everything.

its been 97 Days And i just wanted to inform you guys and thank the people who Gave me

Support through this rough time  :)

P.s: Edstrike And Cybernem And Snipedown. yall Bunch of uneducated Idiots for thinking i didnt make the acc when my real Name is Ryder!

P.p.s: Edstrike sorta exempt you from that but the other two Suck my nuts you dumb scrubs

cool, it be more offensive to your enemies if you didnt call them out though. trolls like attention you see...

understood Swaaz got a point ;D

Yippeeeeeee good job bro! Now, go pvp and rape Dragonskey then lvl to 24, +10 ur staff and rape everyone else.

P.s. Ryder is the most badass name ive ever heard

Yippeeeeeee good job bro! Now, go pvp and rape Dragonskey then lvl to 24, +10 ur staff and rape everyone else.

P.s. Ryder is the most badass name ive ever heard

thanks carpet Will do ill rape Dragonskey that Dumb skemmer

Who is Ryder? Just a relic in and unknown fictional universe.

AS FOR CYBERNEM, THAT JUST THE TYPE OF PERSON WHO HE IS.  :facepalm:

Who is Ryder? Just a relic in and unknown fictional universe.

AS FOR CYBERNEM, THAT JUST THE TYPE OF PERSON WHO HE IS.  :facepalm:

im Ryder And i made a series of Chars Out of my Name first being Ryderx whos the only shaman on us with Arena rewards.

also Ryderxs (Bladedancer) Ryderxz (Barbie) Just for my friends and people around us

and thank You Xmk! I hope to see you in arena on my Warlock

Congratulations turtle, great to see you back happier than before!

And as swaaz said right don't mention them, trolls love the attention!

(ps: dont use naughty words choo choo )

Congratulations turtle, great to see you back happier than before!

And as swaaz said right don't mention them, trolls love the attention!

(ps: dont use naughty words choo choo )

Ty Poley ^_^

Ps ( i really tried from refraining was hard not to cus when i got back I ran up and down my house screaming Curse words To a certain dev who shall not be named and others ;D )

Hahah great another noob character that cant kill me but talk smack hahaha turtle ur such an attention seeker tryin make enemies with the pros of warspear lol

Maybe you didn´t notice but in Vortex there are no noobs, just old players with pro outdated items...  :facepalm:

}" post="919809" timestamp="1414170340"]

idk how to play? Before lv22 update and lv19 Equips i was #1 Rogue. aka when it took skill I'll still pvp any of your chars. My Lv13 wrlck is using lv9-12 equip and a lv13 staff im pretty sure your a higher amp :)

so pvp me then? Smh. I'll pvp you against my rogue I'll use one blade sound fair? vortex is full of The original Pros. The topic was to aware people that i was back and The people who claimed i bought my acc like you were Simply wrong not to call you noob. I said exempt Edstrike for a reason cus im nice. cus you actaully claimed some things about rogues i agree with. the other too are 100% Scrubs

idk how to play? Before lv22 update and lv19 Equips i was #1 Rogue. aka when it took skill I'll still pvp any of your chars. My Lv13 wrlck is using lv9-12 equip and a lv13 staff im pretty sure your a higher amp :)

so pvp me then? Smh. I'll pvp you against my rogue I'll use one blade sound fair? vortex is full of The original Pros. The topic was to aware people that i was back and The people who claimed i bought my acc like you were Simply wrong not to call you noob. I said exempt Edstrike for a reason cus im nice. cus you actaully claimed some things about rogues i agree with. the other too are 100% Scrubs

lol you aren't a real member of vortex, you're just in vortex cuz you were licking fluguy's as* to inv ya

}" post="919922" timestamp="1414189777"]

and ppl just said you were #1 rogue cuz you were the only active rogue, but you weren't lol i saw almawade kick ur as* many times 1vs1

HAHAHAHHA WHAT THE duck LISA? OUR PVP RECORD IS 19-4  :facepalm:

also licking fluguys ass?... Original fluguy hasn't played way longer before i was even in vortex. Jim Invited me and i had been in vortex more then once Many of my friends were in there.

dont know how you come up with random info but you do so Gl with that realism When you dont sway off topic you can comment here it was about me thanking the players who supported me and for info on my Ban. ty

HAHAHAHHA WHAT THE ♥♥♥♥ LISA? OUR PVP RECORD IS 19-4  :facepalm:

also licking fluguys ass?... Original fluguy hasn't played way longer before i was even in vortex. Jim Invited me and i had been in vortex more then once Many of my friends were in there.

dont know how you come up with random info but you do so Gl with that realism When you dont sway off topic you can comment here it was about me thanking the players who supported me and for info on my Ban. ty

Well, you put my name in the topic, im just commenting

HAHAHAHHA WHAT THE ♥♥♥♥ LISA? OUR PVP RECORD IS 19-4  :facepalm:

} link=topic=117857.msg919919#msg919919 date=1414189516]

lol you aren't a real member of vortex, you're just in vortex cuz you were licking fluguy's as* to inv ya

That wasn't nice.

A few days for you to think how you should talk in forum.

Wew.They saw it coming ☆•☆

nah i didnt Actaully please show where i said something offensive i said wtf in Surprise And i said dont talk on my topic if its not on topic dont go off topic. Isnt that the forum rules themselfs?

happy for you man but all u did was kill newbies

btw heres your video embedded

Good point but i cant choose who demands