Median Night will be here, stoping asking

Corona virus

I've seen well over 50 posts of people asking when the event will be. This is usually a sentence in barely legible english that goes somthing like this "Why no hellwen give update gm >:D >:D :cray: u lazey". First off it's not even Halloween, it's Median Night. Halloween is not celebrated in Arinar, I figure this is because it's not celebrated in Russia, so stop calling it Halloween. Second: making posts, and reposts, asking when it is will not speed up its arrival. If it happens in 4 days it will happen in 4 days whether they announce it or not. Finally thebthird note: payers don't know why its taking longer than usual but it does not matter, when it does come you can still enjoy it, they later start date does not keep you from enjoying it but will probably make you enjoy it more due to your anticipation.

Thats all, have fun, no one wants to read your crying :give_rose:

*note* Please dont make me make another post like this for the Snow Boundries event :facepalm:

Moderator, please pin it till Update announcement :facepalm:

Opened "Question and Answer"

-> When Update

-> Median night

-> Median update

-> Halloween

-> Waiting

And so many topics :facepalm: Please pin FOR NOW (later delete it),  or keep  posting on this topic so EVERYONE CAN SEEEEEEEEEEE

Moderator, please pin it till Update announcement :facepalm:

Opened "Question and Answer"

-> When Update

-> Median night

-> Median update

-> Halloween

-> Waiting

And so many topics :facepalm: Please pin FOR NOW (later delete it),  or keep  posting on this topic so EVERYONE CAN SEEEEEEEEEEE

i think its better to have suspense, that way its implied to be a special surprise  :)

why are people even so hyped up about this event, im 100000% sure itll just be the same old story with the gms putting a bullshiz chest that you get a .05% chance of getting something decent.  and you shall expect heaps of dungeons to ruin the fun, just like what happened with the snow boundaries update, another ploy for them to make more dough! heck, they prolly moved sam hain into a dungeon.

dont expect free costumes this time, if so, theyll prolly be in heroic of the median night dungeons with the same(or even worse) rarity of the troll costumes from before  :facepalm: .

oh and the cc costumes. dont expect your usual 300-1000 cc costumes. Hah, im thinkin 5k-10k(just to cater for the rich guilds spamming tourny every week).

i

cant

wait!

:facepalm:

why are people even so hyped up about this event, im 100000% sure itll just be the same old story with the gms putting a bullshiz chest that you get a .05% chance of getting something decent.  and you shall expect heaps of dungeons to ruin the fun, just like what happened with the snow boundaries update, another ploy for them to make more dough! heck, they prolly moved sam hain into a dungeon.

dont expect free costumes this time, if so, theyll prolly be in heroic of the median night dungeons with the same(or even worse) rarity of the troll costumes from before  :facepalm: .

oh and the cc costumes. dont expect your usual 300-1000 cc costumes. Hah, im thinkin 5k-10k(just to cater for the rich guilds spamming tourny every week).

i

cant

wait!

:facepalm:

A true example of a sadist ☆.☆

Or even a Realist D:

pessimist ofc.

There will be the biggest event of all time with a lot stuff to do, but people still will be wining and complaining. That's a destiny of free to play games(

O.o .. sadist? Or  Pessimist?

Or both ^.^

pessimist ofc.

There will be the biggest event of all time with a lot stuff to do, but people still will be wining and complaining. That's a destiny of free to play games(

Sir, players are completely aware of the situation.They just want cynosure by pointing out mistakes.

pessimist ofc.

Biggest event?I know you guys will use this event as the beta test for Control Point.I just have the feeling lol.Same as last year for dungeon.No need to haste,just make it as wonderful as possible.

Don't forget free pumpkin chest for everyone  :crazy:

pessimist ofc.

Your right ! But this is the human (gamers) nature , to cry and whine and complain.

I stoped already counting the "where is median night Update "

topics ,

Naughty naughty

Yah these chests r cool, I sold like 1 million gold worth of them last 2 chest updates, though prob not this one lol.

pessimist ofc.

I can sleep well now, Sir!

im still baffled how the Holiday "Median Night" coincidentally shows up every year the same time as the fake Holiday "Halloween"

what a coincidence!

Yah and it suprisingly has the same horror like themes as Halloween, it's like magic!

all im sayin is if they are going to holding it this long it better be ducking good  :pardon: , i dont care about waiting but to be waiting this long this shit better knock my socks off ;D . Is that a lot to ask from ws, yes but ive been surprised by them before