UP AND COME PRO'S US 2014

KingCree

I wanna be pro, but im poor :( last 3 monts i up muy druid from 17 to 22, finally met anax and echidna, i got a nice staff, and buy my secret link, and beat some lvl 24 shamans, warlocks and necros con PvP, im not pro yet, but im trying :) someone coach me :)

I wanna be pro, but im poor :( last 3 monts i up muy druid from 17 to 22, finally met anax and echidna, i got a nice staff, and buy my secret link, and beat some lvl 24 shamans, warlocks and necros con PvP, im not pro yet, but im trying :) someone coach me :)

Work hard and get what you want. I know many players who gained their own money in-game to amplify.

Turtlefag stop talking about me on forum lol you're just a jealous kid and idgaf about you xD I have seen you losing to +6 bds druids and you're talking about skills and tactics? I was watching you pvp and tbh you got no skills or tactics you don't even know how to use poison skills, you don't know the right time to use skill. We have like 4 expert skills and 5 basic, it's all about timing and availability of skills. I have pvpd most of the old pros and they knows the result. You lost to a BD named chriz or whatever and I beat him with one weapon remember? (; Just admit it you're a noob and need to learn, it's not about damage it's about timing and availability of skills. Anyways back to the topic, Negativism, angentopan, Jojo are new and good. Btw angentopan uses daggers and he's so much better than you turtlefag. Stop being jealous because you cant afford to amp +9 +10 and talk shit about high amped players grow up kido

I have a 9m costume and priceless arena rewards sure whatever you say bud Gl to yourself.

also Legionn i say nothing bad but

I get harassed 20x on different topics (estimate) And no say to cybernem?

Little Confused. also please show how i should talk confused how.

• 1 month later...

Haha all u say amp player have no skill lmao ive done more pvps then most elf players have done in 3 years in one season of arena perfected traps and my timing as have many good high amp player y'all just haters always will be many are pros up and coming

I rmb my noob ranger though those times were priceless

The game is high-end now, you can't fault new players for amping full 10's, it's what they see and understand to be the goal. Thus is shopspear. And I don't think all new players lack skill altogether, it just seems that big numbers and heavy skill use is the direction devs decided to take (moniemoniemonnay) so that has become the popular style.

I miss the days of actually swinging and when reg hits and order of skills seemed to matter more but different play style doesn't necessarily determine one requires more 'skill' than the other. Warspear doesn't require much technique or skill no matter how you play it.

What makes me laugh tho..someone's amp success broadcast in wc follows with a steady stream of players proclaiming 'PRO!'

Well, I resisted buying mcoins for over 2 years, and now I have a pretty strong bd in a pretty awesome guild and I can beat more enemies that ever:) Long live +1 weps!!

When will these topics stop? this game requires no skill, at least not anymore. there are no ''Pro's'' there are only high amped people.

True dat.

Hehehe...i dont know why some people take games serious as hell :P

Game is supposed to be fun ...

-me 8)

games are meant to keep people good and don't protest against the government, says my dad.

games are meant to keep people good and don't protest against the government, says my dad.

Haha... Brother... But no game ever made which doesnt have protest ... Which later called as "rules" ... So to make game better its necessary ...:)

- again me 8)

There are methods to mend "High amp, no skill":

1. Max amp is 5+ not 10. going from 4 to 5 will be as hard as 8 to 10. If these changes apply, the current amp of their gear is (previous amp)/2, rounded down. The dmg from amp will not change, 5+ then/there is like 5+ now.
  2. Removing Signs from Miracle Store, and reward as dungeon (1set), as rare as unique/heroic gear.
  3. Removing the Amp system (this is pretty harsh)

1 would make people rely on their skill, not on their burst

2 would kill generously rich People and mend the pay to win

3 has same consequences as 1 and 2, but way stronger. (idk tho amp is sure a nice feature)

These Methods could save WSO from its awaiting doom.

just remove the amp system....although i dont think gm will do that, because they make more money using the amp system than without.

well, in my op snipedown is a good ranger,but idk about cybernem everytime i see him, he is just sayin  :crazy: :crazy: Hi im cybernem and i have 2 axe lv19 +10 i can beat ya easy :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Now you can inspect cybernem and see that he just have 2 axes arena lvl 19 +9 hahaha he is just a noob and bigmouth xd

Turtlefag stop talking about me on forum lol you're just a jealous kid and idgaf about you xD I have seen you losing to +6 bds druids and you're talking about skills and tactics? I was watching you pvp and tbh you got no skills or tactics you don't even know how to use poison skills, you don't know the right time to use skill. We have like 4 expert skills and 5 basic, it's all about timing and availability of skills. I have pvpd most of the old pros and they knows the result. You lost to a BD named chriz or whatever and I beat him with one weapon remember? (; Just admit it you're a noob and need to learn, it's not about damage it's about timing and availability of skills. Anyways back to the topic, Negativism, angentopan, Jojo are new and good. Btw angentopan uses daggers and he's so much better than you turtlefag. Stop being jealous because you cant afford to amp +9 +10 and talk shit about high amped players grow up kido

You are very funny... Are you proud of being a lvl 24 with +9 axes comparing to lvl 20 players? Here i show you some examples of lvl 20s 

j5ch9x.jpg

2pyavqa.jpg

o5b91g.jpg

Before comparing ur lvl 24 account to lvl 20s, make sure that at least you have ur weapons full amp. I,m so sorry for you... 

In my opinion a rogue with a low dodge is a noob for me ;D  idc if they are +10

Thats why i use full kw with high resil... i think it is the best choice, because rogues are not tanks :D

Has someone saw me ingame? I don't think im pro, but im surely not a noob (skill) :blush:

I say high-amped players are noobs, and low-amped but long-playing players are pro. How worse must it be to pvp a skilled +10 player? You can't beat that, how skilled you think you are.

I wonder if the inventor of wso, the one who had the idea, is the most pro, because he CREATED those mechanics, and knows what is good, better and just 1000%N00bness. But i guess even the "perfect" user 0+ could not beat 10+ regular player

btw my pala is 3+, my arena lvl6 char "Mustardgas" 4+/1+

Edited by MCocktail

Erakless is all about good weaps and equipment, i he starts getting better with his skills he will with no doubt be a pro player ;)

Power means responsibility... He needs to control his power

lol

@Redseeker: I prefer other stats than dodge on my own. They cant be reduced with accuracy (Pala block: 12.5%#ur gonna have a bad time)

Edited by MCocktail

I wonder if the inventor of wso, the one who had the idea, is the most pro, because he CREATED those mechanics.

That person is the smartest, since he/she/they created the game. They made all kinds of formulas for damage and armor and stuff...... Believe me, creating a game is all about math.

That person is the smartest, since he/she/they created the game. They made all kinds of formulas for damage and armor and stuff...... Believe me, creating a game is all about math.

Creating a game is all about coding, sure there are some math involved but you can't say it's all about math, I am a programmer myself. I hate when people with mild knowledge post something to appear wiser than others I mean "Believe me, creating a game is all about math". Cmon bro.

Edited by nabnecro