UP AND COME PRO'S US 2014

KingCree

:shok: well I'm learning my class front to back but I met alot of people that have skills and not just burst.

but these people

Are most likely 2 years +.

Here's a simple factoid for you Axes are for scrub noobs who Like burst dmg and or are poor.

No offense but i never find anyone with a lot of skill anymore rely on Burst dmg (Bladedancer class Talkin to you Cough And ranger and even my own class rogue)

Honestly I haven't met anyone that stands out rly. All I see are new ppl talkin shit and bein useless in wc. I take that back. Ayuh the DK does stand out a lil in my mind. Trust me I'm always lookin for skilled cool ppl but I'm always left wanting.

Welll... i don't use axe/axe  Mobs I use axe/sword and pvp sword/dagger. And maybe u two aren't really looking, with these new skills coming in; the game is being changed and there's more ways to play one class now. Honestly bd is a pvp class and same goes for rouge. Axes right now are the ish cuz they get the job done simple. So naturally people move to the simple. As with swords and dagger u need a combo.

Honestly I haven't met anyone that stands out rly. All I see are new ppl talkin shit and bein useless in wc. I take that back. Ayuh the DK does stand out a lil in my mind. Trust me I'm always lookin for skilled cool ppl but I'm always left wanting.

true Ayuh is Pro And Zodiacwolf also Deserves a little Cred.

Forgot about them

and aye weed you can always help your poor buddy over here out

Welll... i don't use axe/axe  Mobs I use axe/sword and pvp sword/dagger. And maybe u two aren't really looking, with these new skills coming in; the game is being changed and there's more ways to play one class now. Honestly bd is a pvp class and same goes for rouge. Axes right now are the ish cuz they get the job done simple. So naturally people move to the simple. As with swords and dagger u need a combo.

sword and daggers Always good. I cant see full on axes on a rogue axe + dagger maybe. but its ifish for me.

Fyi i do look and i dont see to many good players

I use sword dagger on bd:* 2 bad my armor is only +7. Priests are the most skilled in general, ranger prob the least skilled just cuz most +10 and rely purely on bless and crits. Turt is right, ppl these days load up on mcoins and never rly learn how to use their characters effectively. Today I beat a skilled druid on my sham where I am not totally noob but dont posess excellent skill either. I won beacuse my amp was higher, that may be the direction ws is going :(

Haha all u say amp player have no skill lmao ive done more pvps then most elf players have done in 3 years in one season of arena perfected traps and my timing as have many good high amp player y'all just haters always will be many are pros up and coming

Haha all u say amp player have no skill lmao ive done more pvps then most elf players have done in 3 years in one season of arena perfected traps and my timing as have many good high amp player y'all just haters always will be many are pros up and coming

:clapping:  :good:

perfect traps? gonna upload some videos here soon, stay tuned.

There are up and coming pros of this Gen, but I don't remember sayin "amp players have no skill" :facepalm: I simply said that most (most, not all)  players rely on amps and just don't know how to use their class at all.

He does have a point, however, this is up and coming, not already known.

}" post="919810" timestamp="1414170571"]

Play with your char not with your money.

nowdays ppl just amp their char to +10 and  think that can beat everyone :crazy: :crazy:

Cybernem.. Snipedown Every "Pro" So called player :facepalm:

Cybernem.. Snipedown Every "Pro" So called player :facepalm:

well, in my op snipedown is a good ranger,but idk about cybernem everytime i see him, he is just sayin  :crazy: :crazy: Hi im cybernem and i have 2 axe lv19 +10 i can beat ya easy :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

You guy are losing the point of my post. UP AND COMING. . I KEEP SEE PRO'S BEING MENTIONED. I'm and up and coming for sure. I'm +7/8.. players that know me know that I ask alot of questions from armor to combos. I even go mc side and learn something.  it may just be that you guys don't really look up for lower lvls. Maybe u just ignore there pm's :/

You know all the tools of the trade when you cant beat a +10 when your 8 And being same class.

when i see someone with that potential Ill Say.

Only person i see who was pro before +10 was Ayuh And Zodiac wolf try's hard and hes learning.

lol you are a up and coming cree no doubt there form what ive seen.

i agree with the whole this gen relying on amps an dont know how to use their class, ive seen many druids who are higher ampped than me an kite and will still lose, then i go to pvp standing still an will kick ass :lol: , i know im not the best druid but when your a meele class losing to a durid (not EVEN IN HIS FINAL FORM  :aggressive: ) [/size]tells me im doin something right i guess :spiteful:

Turtlefag stop talking about me on forum lol you're just a jealous kid and idgaf about you xD I have seen you losing to +6 bds druids and you're talking about skills and tactics? I was watching you pvp and tbh you got no skills or tactics you don't even know how to use poison skills, you don't know the right time to use skill. We have like 4 expert skills and 5 basic, it's all about timing and availability of skills. I have pvpd most of the old pros and they knows the result. You lost to a BD named chriz or whatever and I beat him with one weapon remember? (; Just admit it you're a noob and need to learn, it's not about damage it's about timing and availability of skills. Anyways back to the topic, Negativism, angentopan, Jojo are new and good. Btw angentopan uses daggers and he's so much better than you turtlefag. Stop being jealous because you cant afford to amp +9 +10 and talk shit about high amped players grow up kido

I give free gear and signs to ppl I think are gonna be or are skilled players. But recently my bags been full of gear and signs because there is no one worth helpin out.

Where are my signs Brandon  :blush:

haha no but seriously.. new players these days are all just looking at the dmg.

If i would have 1dmg extra then someone else I'd immediately be better in their eyes.

lol you are a up and coming cree no doubt there form what ive seen.

i agree with the whole this gen relying on amps an dont know how to use their class, ive seen many druids who are higher ampped than me an kite and will still lose, then i go to pvp standing still an will kick ass :lol: , i know im not the best druid but when your a meele class losing to a durid (not EVEN IN HIS FINAL FORM  :aggressive: ) tells me im doin something right i guess :spiteful:

Times were better when there was no amp system, there... you did rely on skill.

for all you "old school players", i'd like to note that us "new(b)" players are trying. i know people like crit and myself are constantly striving for improvement, seeking out advice, staying humble, swallowing barbs and jags to glean the tiniest bit of knowledge just to advance. so, im guessing by your tone, you think that we run around all day thumb firmly up our... waiting for amp sale, but SOME of us are really trying. just a thought you should know, type of comment.

for all you "old school players", i'd like to note that us "new(b)" players are trying. i know people like crit and myself are constantly striving for improvement, seeking out advice, staying humble, swallowing barbs and jags to glean the tiniest bit of knowledge just to advance. so, im guessing by your tone, you think that we run around all day thumb firmly up our... waiting for amp sale, but SOME of us are really trying. just a thought you should know, type of comment.

this is some real stuff. I try my best everytime i qet on, to learn something useful to help me become the best bd. Apocrypha shares that same drive along with a few others Im gonna forget to mention. Don't count our generation out just yet. 8)

Where are my signs Brandon  :blush:

haha no but seriously.. new players these days are all just looking at the dmg.

If i would have 1dmg extra then someone else I'd immediately be better in their eyes.

Dmg is still important. A noob with 700 dmg will rape a pro with 200 dmg when armor amp same class same