nerf secret link

nabnecro

Eh. No offense but Sulla is right.

Today i was watching a druid and shaman pvp Druid had lv1 secret link (i asked after) he was using ew Baton +8 and When his hp was at 500 out 3200 he used and in about a few seconds he was over 2500 :facepalm: he did it again as soon as he got low again then he finished sham off.

point is thats way to op. And im sorry you guys are arguing but Sullas right... Its way to over powered. at 'Max lv it should heal only 1k total. Make druid invincible Only to Rangers And *10 rogues with Axes And full ice and arena rewards smart. needs to be nerfed its an imbalance

did u thought mayb his normal heal would hav critted many times ? BTW game is not made for 1vs 1( according to devs), in arena u hav ur partners who can stop druids

end of story

did u thought mayb his normal heal would hav critted many times ? BTW game is not made for 1vs 1( according to devs), in arena u hav ur partners who can stop druids

end of story

That was a stupid remark. do math 500 to 2500. one crit heal (500) = 1k. and he went up to full In another second without his Reg heal Healing. and two Druids?=Impossible beat according to what you just said then.

Stop being one sided you sound like a noob

end of story

Juniorcel #1 hypoctite. Secret links heal too much and have too little cooldown. You are basically suggesting we need strategy to kill druid. But you are also suggesting the best strategy is to attack druid with all our team and use all our stun skills on one single druid so he doenst get to use revive scroll, i mean secret link. You contradict yourself with every sentence. Also unlike elfs who are easier to play and require less team work,the only class that have a stun that doesnt break on hit is lock and shaman. So even if an entire team tries to kill druid using stuns, he can easily use forest song or root and go for full heal again. All i can see is a hypoctite kid in desperate fear of this skill becoming a little less unfair.

Devs is too blind to make a fair gameplay for both factions.The druid is capable to heal 2k hp in 2 secs and thats not OP.Killing them with stun?What stun?Elves got pure stun which mean elves stun allowed them to attack the enemy when they are still under the stun effect.Bds rush and hamstring wont break with attack.Root,tornado,water power,all are good and completely stun and you still can damage them.

What disable do MC and forsaken got that don't have any exception?Blind will increase dodge,fear will broke if you attack,same goes to Panic.Rogue gouge will end when you attack them,so what stuns?The only one is warlock circle and its getting nerf and nerf.

Devs is too blind to make a fair gameplay for both factions.The druid is capable to heal 2k hp in 2 secs and thats not OP.Killing them with stun?What stun?Elves got pure stun which mean elves stun allowed them to attack the enemy when they are still under the stun effect.Bds rush and hamstring wont break with attack.Root,tornado,water power,all are good and completely stun and you still can damage them.

What disable do MC and forsaken got that don't have any exception?Blind will increase dodge,fear will broke if you attack,same goes to Panic.Rogue gouge will end when you attack them,so what stuns?The only one is warlock circle and its getting nerf and nerf.

"Charge" could be called a full stun, but even that has a chance to fail

Druid so op that +8 warlock with medium mdef can kill easily+10 full druid thanks to hex silence if cycling properly all the skills, and +10 full warlock can make +8 druid with medium mdef pot and still lose.

Druid so op that I seen top geared rogue (Dieg) pvp all top geared druids on EU and the rape to them was just so awkward.

Both juni and sulla are being greedy xd rogue is best class outside arena top dmg and top survival skills, at right hands you are a god. Sulla doesn't video when he goes caravan elf crossing because know people will use it for a nerf, he just show random screens ;D

Druid so op yes but just like rogue warlock and bd

:blush: :blush:  i didn't mean to... ..

bro i feel u ;) he is a b***h  all forum know that he keep doing this shit all the time take half the dialoge snd make it look like something else

Druid so op that +8 warlock with medium mdef can kill easily+10 full druid thanks to hex silence if cycling properly all the skills, and +10 full warlock can make +8 druid with medium mdef pot and still lose.

Druid so op that I seen top geared rogue (Dieg) pvp all top geared druids on EU and the rape to them was just so awkward.

Both juni and sulla are being greedy xd rogue is best class outside arena top dmg and top survival skills, at right hands you are a god. Sulla doesn't video when he goes caravan elf crossing because know people will use it for a nerf, he just show random screens ;D

what about shaman :blush: totam skill is a :bomb:

bro i feel u ;) he is a b***h  all forum know that he keep doing this shit all the time take half the dialoge snd make it look like something else

You think you can talk to people that way here?

Druid is amazing now? Ah well, I think is time to back play with my druid.

I no play for some time.

Some minutes ago I feel how much a only necro make fear attack to 5 at same time and joke a lot and I think the game is crazy but now I see all have a op skill. Its great!

The druid is the most nerfed char in the history of warspear. In the past druid root and make cry everyone melee oponent. All the best new skills goes to the priest.

Druids need become op, are the shamans in the other side. A shaman is the most powerfull char in mc/forsaken, why druid not become op with one only skill is are the fighting healer?

Stop cry, make u one char of everyone and be happy all super skill, or try become better ur main char. This game win the most amp and def char.

Why reward the vagrancy? Work hard and cry less

And think not all the druids have secret link. My druid not have now these and surelly u fight with 4/4 secret link druid.

If all wait new updates for cry skills, make a lv 14 char for play arenas without new skill. Simply

LOL devs nerfed rogue skill & also they nerfed lightning shield of shaman, indeed it doesn t crit anymore when it hits, me & my guild members tested it..

Elf have better skills but they re continuing nerfing mc  :wacko: , yea back to the topic, secret link is simply too op, especially in 2v2.

Btw a good friend of mine told me that elf can do heroic termitary with 1 stamina, impossible for mc side, i tryed with a party of +10 rogue + me (+10 shaman) & i failed.. Elf can do it cos they have skills to increase damage, heal & so on.. what about mc? I hope in the future will be added new skills to balance the huge gap in term of strenght between the factions.

LOL devs nerfed rogue skill & also they nerfed lightning shield of shaman, indeed it doesn t crit anymore when it hits, me & my guild members tested it..

Elf have better skills but they re continuing nerfing mc  :wacko: , yea back to the topic, secret link is simply too op, especially in 2v2.

Btw a good friend of mine told me that elf can do heroic termitary with 1 stamina, impossible for mc side, i tryed with a party of +10 rogue + me (+10 shaman) & i failed.. Elf can do it cos they have skills to increase damage, heal & so on.. what about mc? I hope in the future will be added new skills to balance the huge gap in term of strenght between the factions.

i can believe it i remember when we all went heroic bg. We couldn't even do it in one stamina

Today i wanted to check secret link so i bought it made it 4/4

406magic atack

I casted it on a bd lvl 24 with a little Bit less than half hp

Heal was 1092 no crit

Today i wanted to check secret link so i bought it made it 4/4

406magic atack

I casted it on a bd lvl 24 with a little Bit less than half hp

Heal was 1092 no crit

And thats fair some players suggest? :crazy: and poley do me a favor and do some math for me take off your cape and ammy and then take that magic And add 30%

And thats fair some players suggest? :crazy: and poley do me a favor and do some math for me take off your cape and ammy and then take that magic And add 30%

I will later right now im busy playing ranked :P

It's not possible to make something look like something else, when the information is right in your face, click the post link for the full post, if you want irrelevant info to be added instead of getting straight to the point, which is why people don't quote entire novels, for example this guy:

The druid is the most nerfed char in the history of warspear.

He wrote a novel, i only quoted this comedy statement, maybe im hiding what he said? maybe you can go read the full post above instead? not my problem you cannot understand simple quoting.

Druid's barely get nerfed, so this is a joke, actually they got buffed even more, root originally changed to disable skills, heal got buffed twice, root cooldown got changed to 13, and so on,

only people that complain about druid's are the one's without any resi or skill, and die in seconds, they are and have been balanced for nearly 4 years.

rogue is best class outside arena top dmg and top survival skills, at right hands you are a god. Sulla doesn't video when he goes caravan elf crossing because know people will use it for a nerf, he just show random screens ;D

Not really, shaman and ranger can do the same.

shamans at crossing 1v1 immortal with heals / eq and blind, more survivability than rogue.

Ranger just trap > scatter > cage, and nuke, pretty much, you do it all the time, even killed politcus full +10 rogue in one scatter almost? also being greedy with ranger, as you play it now, which also has top dmg, good luck surviving two rangers nuking you, in the same way you can survive two rogues, you cant without a partner, pretty much rogues and rangers counter each-other for once, not so OP, but hard to counter if you have low def / do not kite.

Crossing speed / fast reaction / player skill, has nothing much to do with the classes, me going elf caravan is nothing except abusing speed, didn't even video vomm and tocino arenas, when we raped +10s of the same class, which i regret, so not making videos has nothing to do with fear of nerf, there's nothing to nerf, except PC internet speed? have you ever met a paladin at crossing without heals? one fast fetter + banner and you need to run, not denying kill people all the time, it's fun with rogue, when they have shit hp and def, bye bye.

In mass wars and arena, AoE classes, AoE heals, rule, same can be said too arena.

Rogue's have a better escape vs multiple enemies, or single target assassination, but outside stealth, there survival is worse than most.

Secret link crit healing 2k+ at top levels, counters every burst, and is repeatable.

Dieg, fully amped by hassn, +10 every single item, capable of 700 dmg+, lvl20 axes, 30%+ mdef and resi, nobody is killing that without kiting, seeing as the cave is too small, and in most cases they do not even bother to kite, such pvp's are awkward, 90% of druids in pvp do not kite due too "running no pro".

I guarantee if the druid survives the opener, smart resi / doesn't stay near the rogue without root off cd, then starts to kite over and over again, rooting everytime he jumps, (with cdr, root is 12 seconds, jump 12) or even 4/4 forest song after a single atk, any rogue would lose, while the druid finishes with full hp.

Hello, honestly Secret Link of Druid

ability to not harm anyone with his

critics to heal, usually the heroes of

the rogue class has two abilities

that takes an extreme critic capable

of killing a druid, new modifications

just do not think this skill even

because she already changes

suffered enough, if you decrease

the ability to druid, I'd better fix the

serious bug in the skill redemption

priest because of the shit that skill

killed all my friends instead of

curing them took 1000 points of

their lives... Sorry, English Bad

shaman skill

lightning shield(counter dmg based on chance)

fire totem(x3 -x5 dmg based on amp)

ancestor hand(gud skill to pull any ally)

druid skill

forest song(based on chance)

tornado (1 sec stun, push enemies at center crap dmg)

secret link (x5 heal based on amp)

so druid got better support skills nd shaman got better dmg skills

shaman skill

druid skill

That was the most complete analyze of the classes every. +1 karma, gold medal and free ebola for YOU!

shaman skill

druid skill

5 heal  ♥♥♥♥ that shit nerf it now forget the shit I said before :diablo:

most op skill in game

win on arena is impossible if you fight vs 2x druid or more

shaman lighting shield 90sec cooldown:!:!

make secret link same cooldown for balance

most op skill in game

win on arena is impossible if you fight vs 2x druid or more

shaman lighting shield 90sec cooldown:!:!

make secret link same cooldown for balance

This.

If you (devs) really gonna leave druids with 1 click instant full heal skill, you should at least give it the same amount of cooldown as lightning shield since secret link destroys game balance even more.