nerf secret link

nabnecro

at least double the cooldown time from this skill. (20 secs is too low)

+

don't allow it to give critical heal. (have seen a single heal from this skill to go 2k! and there are 3 others more with nearly no delay)

+

lower max possible heal from this skill. (about to die chars go back to full 4k hp once druid use this one click instant op heal skill [they dont even have to select target  :facepalm: ])

+

don't allow it to give critical heal. (have seen a single heal from this skill to go 2k! and there are 3 others more with nearly no delay)

+

lower max possible heal from this skill. (about to die chars go back to full 4k hp once druid use this one click instant op heal skill [they dont even have to select target  :facepalm: ])

secret heal is already nerfed u crybabies , just learn to play ur char better then u can win more  :facepalm: :facepalm: . link at lvl 1 heals like 250 total only . and if u go for lvling link u will lose points from ur stuns which is bullshit . so next time before posting any shit try to learn facts

secret heal is already nerfed u crybabies , just learn to play ur char better then u can win more  :facepalm: :facepalm: . link at lvl 1 heals like 250 total only . and if u go for lvling link u will lose points from ur stuns which is bullshit . so next time before posting any shit try to learn facts

you dont need to learn a lot playing sentinel chars.

range: attack, stun, run.. and cross (druid/priest)

melee: stun, hit, and if you think your gonna die go pretend you got lag (standing only)

That applies to all classes, smartass.

+

+

This skill is completely overpowered and braindead.

You druids want to stay with a 1 click full instant heal? Fine. But at least increase the cooldown, with 10% cooldown bonus (easily attainable by any noob) this skill becomes 20 secs cooldown. So you have 20 seconds to kill a druid or else he will recover all the HP, and the problem becomes even worse when you have 2 druids on the other team u basically have 10 seconds to kill one of then because both can use this OP skill. This is ridiculous, it's almost impossible to kill a class with 2 long duration stuns (one of then AOE), heal over time and instant full heal that can be used from 20 to 20 seconds.

This skill is completely overpowered and braindead.

You druids want to stay with a 1 click full instant heal? Fine. But at least increase the cooldown, with 10% cooldown bonus (easily attainable by any noob) this skill becomes 20 secs cooldown. So you have 20 seconds to kill a druid or else he will recover all the HP, and the problem becomes even worse when you have 2 druids on the other team u basically have 10 seconds to kill one of then because both can use this OP skill. This is ridiculous, it's almost impossible to kill a class with 2 long duration stuns (one of then AOE), heal over time and instant full heal that can be used from 20 to 20 seconds.

he is wrong even that i didnt read what he said becuz we see ppl post there heal like 3 k and that is annoying but if u realy felt the skill u will find it normal  if not 4/4  it just save ur life don't make u a good  use a totam noob 2k dmg for high mdef ppl +30%  I rejected the idea of secret link but after I saw it I don't think it's overpowered

I mean shaman totam hit 3.6 k with good critic

+ i hate  u  its just business :aggressive:

Sulla, atleast put the whole quote in.  Its a b.itch move when you only put the part that benefits your argument, just sayin

Go click on it and read it yourself, not hard, clicking on the author and date, leads you too the full post, if you didn't know, there you go;

8m93xoK.jpg

Far cleaner to put what's relevant,

e.g total 250 only is a lie, when it's around 1k max, from his words, which is more than double.

Also many people forget there own posts, lies about dates or ignore obvious facts, many are brain dead and understand zero end up spamming crybaby, so easier to keep it simple for these people.

Lol juniorcel is a hypocrite, but a smart one. He knows this thing is overpowered but only admits in the game. On forums it's best to pretend druid is weak so there's less chance of devs nerfing the skill. Everything for the sake of keeping an unfair advantage against others who don't use druid.  ;D

Secret link needs AT LEAST double the cooldown, and even then, will still be the best expert skill in the entire game.

Go click on it and read it yourself, not hard, clicking on the author and date, leads you too the full post, if you didn't know, there you go;

8m93xoK.jpg

Far cleaner to put what's relevant,

e.g total 250 only is a lie, when it's around 1k max, from his words, which is more than double.

Also many people forget there own posts, lies about dates or ignore obvious facts, many are brain dead and understand zero end up spamming crybaby, so easier to keep it simple for these people.

I fully understand that and i appreciate you keeping it simple for us, but it ain't hard to put the full quote in either, and we both know that wasn't going to happen now don't we. We all make mistakes and am happy you are here to remind us of  we have forgot. But he had his argument agains the nerf, it may be wrong in your point of view, but it was an argument none the less. You neglecting to put that in the quote is a bit shady.

But i guess we all make mistakes.

I fully understand that and i appreciate you keeping it simple for us, but it ain't hard to put the full quote in either, and we both know that wasn't going to happen now don't we. We all make mistakes and am happy you are here to remind us of  we have forgot. But he had his argument agains the nerf, it may be wrong in your point of view, but it was an argument none the less. You neglecting to put that in the quote is a bit shady.

bro y u warn him full ban and kick his a** out of forum :diablo:

it may be wrong in your point of view,

Here you go again,

link at lvl 1 heals like 250 total only .
secret link lvl 1 does a max of around 1k heal***

His words, not my point of view.

250 total only, 1k max? then in the same thread say's he posted before the nerf, even though it was posted 1 month after the nerf, so he is going back on his own words, by lying about the dates, to make it look weaker than it is, provide something about secret link, instead of nonsense.

Whoever agree's with a 1k heal being "useless" at level 1, is pretty stupid.

Here you go again,

250 total only, 1k max? then in the same thread say's he posted before the nerf, even though it was posted 1 month after the nerf, so he is going back on his own words, by lying about the dates, to make it look weaker than it is, provide something about secret link, instead of nonsense.

Yes yes yes so true, but your argument is being compromised by the fact that you chose to restrain information. His opinion in his words, his full words. Look back to your first post, what if it were someone else doing it to you. Them quoting you when you both know that there is more to it. Yes, its easy to click on the link and see, but you know the dmg is already dealt. Shit am going too deep into this but its like being accused of murder by someone who saw the victim jump infront if your car....... O_o

Yes yes yes so true, but your argument is being compromised by the fact that you chose to restrain information. His opinion in his words, his full words. Look back to your first post, what if it were someone else doing it to you. Them quoting you when you both know that there is more to it. Yes, its easy to click on the link and see, but you know the dmg is already dealt. Shit am going too deep into this but its like being accused of murder by someone who saw the victim jump infront if your car....... O_o

No, just a random sentinel coming too defend nonsense, with nonsense, again, go read the quote's, it's not hard to click a link.

Ill repeat it again, he said max is 1k, then 250 total only, ignoring the 1k he previously said, because he claimed he said 1k BEFORE THE NERF, when he actually posted  it AFTER the nerf, you already said it's true, have provided nothing about secret link or any counter to the quotes, claiming it's an argument, when that would require an actual counter, or something to debate, the original was a quote, contradicting # his other quote, i said nothing in the post, there's nothing to explain, when clearly it's right in your face, not sure how hard it is to understand?.

Would someone quote the entire announcement thread, to explain one single skill?, i guess you would, to not hide the fact they added other content like new costumes and barber sets, which is completely relevant to the skill.

Not sure how to dumb it down even more for you, either talk about secret link and why 1k heal is useless at level 1, or carry on talking about car crimes and murders, to ignore the obvious, you cannot defend secret link.

No, just a random sentinel coming too defend nonsense, with nonsense, again, go read the quote's, it's not hard to click a link.

Ill repeat it again, he said max is 1k, then 250 total only, ignoring the 1k he previously said, because he claimed he said 1k BEFORE THE NERF, when he actually posted  it AFTER the nerf, you already said it's true, have provided nothing about secret link or any counter to the quotes, claiming it's an argument, when that would require an actual counter, or something to debate, the original was a quote, contradicting # his other quote, i said nothing in the post, there's nothing to explain, when clearly it's right in your face, not sure how hard it is to understand?.

Would someone quote the entire announcement thread, to explain one single skill?, i guess you would, to not hide the fact they added other content like new costumes and barber sets, which is completely relevant to the skill.

Not sure how to dumb it down even more for you, either talk about secret link and why 1k heal is useless at level 1, or carry on talking about car crimes and murders, to ignore the obvious, you cannot defend secret link.

I see you are trying to go as far from reality as possible, trying to cover up the fact that what i said is exactly what happened, i may have given you excuses but we both know what you did. You chose to quote it that way to benefit you. You inputted that quote to intentionally devalue his opinion and then leave the topic one sided, doing something like that and saying nothing at all, makes it even worse.  And you trying to deny that is showing me who you really are. Stop it, you're embarrassing yourself. Atleast be enough of a man to admit what you did wrong.

Here you go again,

well till now i was very nice with my words but seems like u take urself too seriously ??? , calling me braindead huh ?

lemme explain the things to u like a baby now bcoz u think u r too smart

lets say the player u r healing has 3k hp

if u use link wen he has 2.5k + hp it will heal around 150 total ya u heard me right 120 total

if u use link wen he has 1.7k + hp it will heal arouns 200 total

if u use link wen he has about 1k hp it will heal around 320 hp total

if u use link wen he has about 1 hp it will heal around 700-800

now lets talk about arena or hunt scenario on this

mostly if u dont heal a player wen  he has more than 1.5k + hp u will end up getting stunned nd ur ally getting killed

(again a baby step for u , thats so bcoz mostly other players hit around 300+ base damage  on u )

in hunt scenario if u wait till a player gets to 1 hp then u will end up getting called a faggot bcoz in time u cast heal ur ally will be dead

so although it looks like 700 heal, its usable value of heal is around 250-350 only normally unless u get extremely lucky

next time before acting too smart and thinking other people are noob compared to you see the facts :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Lol juniorcel is a hypocrite, but a smart one. He knows this thing is overpowered but only admits in the game. On forums it's best to pretend druid is weak so there's less chance of devs nerfing the skill. Everything for the sake of keeping an unfair advantage against others who don't use druid.  ;D

Secret link needs AT LEAST double the cooldown, and even then, will still be the best expert skill in the entire game.

dude if the class u play sucks (with which i dnt agree come emerald i show u necros which can kick asses ) dnt try to say other classes r imbalanced , i explained the secret link shit in above shit read it out then talk . and it is very easier to blame any1 bt very tough to take hit urself , u ever thought maybe u suck at necro ??? :facepalm:

i may have given you excuses but we both know what you did.

Yes, i quoted him saying 250, and 1k, and il do it again, problem? he said two different things.

look im shortening your post too, as you clearly have no clue, and seem angry i explained how to click a link to get the original post, if there's something wrong with what i said, quote it and write something to prove how he did not say it heals 1k, and then only 250.

I see you are trying to go as far from reality as possible,

You said it is was a argument and there's more to it, so i wrote how it wasn't, and explained why the quote was shortened, where's the false reality? mutter words without anything to back it?

the only one who went far from reality is:

Shit am going too deep into this but its like being accused of murder by someone who saw the victim jump infront if your car....... O_o

keep defending hypocrisy.

Huh. I just explained to you what you did wrong yet you continue to do it and deny it at the same time. What are you? I've seen brick walls that listin better than you.

you know what, have a good day sulla :facepalm:

dude if the class u play sucks (with which i dnt agree come emerald i show u necros which can kick asses ) dnt try to say other classes r imbalanced , i explained the secret link shit in above shit read it out then talk . and it is very easier to blame any1 bt very tough to take hit urself , u ever thought maybe u suck at necro ??? :facepalm:

I am the best necro on sapphire and have videos on youtube. Nice try tho.

Huh. I just explained to you what you did wrong yet you continue to do it and deny it at the same time. What are you? I've seen brick walls that listin better than you.

you know what, have a good day sulla :facepalm:

Deny what, i will post how i want, if the facts were wrong in anyway, feel free to point it out? quote where it was wrong? call me a liar? but were they? no, you failed, look he even mentioned 1k max again, and im shortening it :)

WEN I SAID 1000 THEN ALSO I MENTIONED MAX

have a good day sulla :facepalm: 

bye.

This skill is completely overpowered and braindead.You druids want to stay with a 1 click full instant heal? Fine. But at least increase the cooldown, with 10% cooldown bonus (easily attainable by any noob) this skill becomes 20 secs cooldown. So you have 20 seconds to kill a druid or else he will recover all the HP, and the problem becomes even worse when you have 2 druids on the other team u basically have 10 seconds to kill one of then because both can use this OP skill. This is ridiculous, it's almost impossible to kill a class with 2 long duration stuns (one of then AOE), heal over time and instant full heal that can be used from 20 to 20 seconds.
Lol juniorcel is a hypocrite, but a smart one. He knows this thing is overpowered but only admits in the game. On forums it's best to pretend druid is weak so there's less chance of devs nerfing the skill. Everything for the sake of keeping an unfair advantage against others who don't use druid.  ;D  Secret link needs AT LEAST double the cooldown, and even then, will still be the best expert skill in the entire game.

Deny what, i will post how i want, if the facts were wrong in anyway, feel free to point it out? quote where it was wrong? call me a liar? but were they? no, you failed, look he even mentioned 1k max again, and im shortening it :)

bye.

1 quick question: He may be the root of all this but when did i mention whether juniorcel said 1000 or not? This whole time my points have been about what you did and what you failed to do, what he said is only the tip of the iceberg that both you and him created. And if you don't know then refer back to my previous posts, because am sure as hell tired of telling you the same thing. Just stop and read. 

Don't bother replying, you won't need to if you take my advice.

1 quick question: He may be the root of all this but when did i mention whether juniorcel said 1000 or not? This whole time my points have been about what you did and what you failed to do, what he said is only the tip of the iceberg that both you and him created. And if you don't know then refer back to my previous posts, because am sure as hell tired of telling you the same thing. Just stop and read. 

Don't bother replying, you won't need to if you take my advice.

Failure to read? said it multiple times, the original quote is about the 1k heal, which you had a problem with, so if there's a problem, mention it,

seems your just trolling or lazy to click on links, providing nothing about secret link and going off topic, have already explained why i shortened it, twice, you keep asking, if you have problems with opening links, and understanding simple quotes, that's your problem.

off-topic nonsense, but ok

link at lvl 1 heals like 250 total only .
secret link lvl 1 does a max of around 1k heal***

I will help, here's the link for both full post's if you require more info, you can simply click on the author and date:

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=112195.msg903534#msg903534

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=117795.msg918757#msg918757

Random trolling over? cool.

Back to topic, nerf secret link, nerf it to the ground, again.

Yeah, I hate it when druids and their random arena partner use revive scrolls in arena every 20 seconds

Eh. No offense but Sulla is right.

Today i was watching a druid and shaman pvp Druid had lv1 secret link (i asked after) he was using ew Baton +8 and When his hp was at 500 out 3200 he used and in about a few seconds he was over 2500 :facepalm: he did it again as soon as he got low again then he finished sham off.

point is thats way to op. And im sorry you guys are arguing but Sullas right... Its way to over powered. at 'Max lv it should heal only 1k total. Make druid invincible Only to Rangers And *10 rogues with Axes And full ice and arena rewards smart. needs to be nerfed its an imbalance