Change Party Invitation Method and Arena Demand, plz

Shamerman

When someone invites to party u cannot play. So for example: I'm going through tunnels and need my stealth.

Someone invites me to party and I cant hit stealth = dead. Plz make the invitation less disturbing plz. It can be like a pm or something, not taking over all ur actions in play.

And with the arena demand. This is really annoying. Example: Someone :fool:  is spamming party invitation, I say yes just to be able to get from point a to point b. Suddenly I'm in arena without wanting to be there. Make the arena demand different. Both (or all) must accept the arena demand.

Thank u... 

use ignore button? :unknw:

I cant ignore all ppl on server ;) (jk)

When time to ignore it's already too late.. already dead by mobs or losing in arena with some idiot.

Are we just 2 or 3 ppl that think the party inv is annoying? And on top of the party inv u get thrown into arena without wanting it. Hope any devs read this. I wont bump it anymore. ;)

It is annoying. I'm questing for items and suddenly I get a pop-up on my screen saying 'XYZ invites you to a party' and I can't do anything about my quest till I respond to the party request. You developers have introduced the mailbox system right? Why not use it make party invitations. The party invitations must be like a short duration message which goes away from the inbox in 10-20 seconds if you don't respond to it. You only get a notification on you screen saying 'you've received a party invitation from XYZ'...

Makes our game-play less annoying...

• 1 year later...

Agreed, that invitation popup is a cold blooded murderer. You have no idea how many times it has assasinated me while hunting some enemies. That popup is evil and was most likely struck by lightning upon creation, i see no other choice but to smash it with a hammer or kill with fire.

This threat is threatening the lives of us all.

Hello, i just wanna say that in Ancient OL have perfect feature in action such like player invitation. When someone inviting other player, the player will get a small party icon on the screen like a mailbox, just click the right softkey, the player will open the invitation pop-up. So, warspear still needs huge improvement that on Ancient OL is already perfect mmo.