Some pieces of advise for beginners.

Jarlaxxle

Some players are asking me these days ago how can i have quite a good account with using no mcoins, so I want to tell you some pieces of advise that worked for me quite well:

1.- Don´t pretend to be what you are not. For example, if you are a rogue, that means you are not a tank. So you have to try to get all the items that makes you attack very fast and hard. Parry stat is useless when using a rogue when you can get other better stats for rogue, as accuracy, resilience, permeation or critical. You also have to try to get the skills that make you a better fast-hitter.

2.- If you don´t use mcoins or don´t have much time to farm, you have to think on the best items for you and save for them, instead of buying the first think u see. For example, in my case i got 2 dooms 2 years ago. Doom blade had nice damage but parry stat and doom rondel had perfect stats but low damage, so I sold them and i just waited to get a better weapons. When lvl 19 arena axes appeared, I got them and ampli them a lot with the money i saved selling.

3.- If you want to be powerful, consider how to achieve it. Nowadays, I see many people wearing expensive rare costumes. That is ok, but when u have a powerful account, +9 or +10. Costumes are useless, so what´s the point of wasting your gold in something useless? You will be the same weak player but with a nice costume. People say that it´s for the prestige, but that is a stupid answer. It´s better to waste money on ampli and have a strong char that wins most of the players than wasting it on a costume and continue being as weak as before.

With these pieces of advise I think you can become better players, and if any other old player want to add more, you are more than welcome. :drinks:

3.- If you want to be powerful, consider how to achieve it. Nowadays, I see many people wearing expensive rare costumes. That is ok, but when u have a powerful account, +9 or +10. Costumes are "USELESS", so what´s the point of wasting your gold in something useless? You will be the same weak player but with a nice costume. People say that it´s for the prestige, but that is a stupid answer. It´s better to waste money on ampli and have a strong char that wins most of the players than wasting it on a costume and continue being as weak as before.

your leader guild , Pummy (Vortex Guild) and some of member vortex have bunch of rare costume, even pummy got snorlax suit which its cost like 1,5m - 2m gold, how about that ???.

your leader guild , Pummy (Vortex Guild) and some of member vortex have bunch of rare costume, even pummy got snorlax suit which its cost like 1,5m - 2m gold, how about that ???.

They are pro they have high amplified items (+9/+10), so they can do it if they want. Didn´t you get the point of my post?

i see topic starter is a non mcoin user yet he has achieved +10.

not bad :)

Didn´t you read my post? I got 2 dooms 2 years ago. I got 1,3m selling them. I saved that money and now with that gold i got +10 and +9 arena axes as well as +9 kw gear...

That´s why i wanted to do this post, to advise players about that so that you become better players.

yes i got your point, you just mad with ppl who low amped than u and buyed rare suit, in fact they use their own $, you must be never try to get some so u dont know how feel use rare suit. Thats sad hurt.

Didn´t you read my post? I got 2 dooms 2 years ago. I got 1,3m selling them. I saved that money and now with that gold i got +10 and +9 arena axes as well as +9 kw gear...

That´s why i wanted to do this post, to advise players about that so that you become better players.

which part of my post did it indicate that i did not read your post?

uhm. well if you havent noticed everyone in vortex is +8-10. were all old pro players Ady. pummys +10 what else would he spend his gold on. He also stated dont get rares until your a high amp

yes i got your point, you just mad with ppl who low amped than u and buyed rare suit, in fact they use their own $, you must be never try to get some so u dont know how feel use rare suit. Thats sad hurt.

Maybe you didn´t notice, but nowadays, there are much more elfs than mcs, so I am just trying to advise newbies of OUR faction on how to try to improve and become more powerful. I am not mad about it. I said my advise, and I´m done. If anybody want to follow it, perfect; if not, it´s also ok.

Btw, i feel really good winning quite a lot lvls 24 (i´m just a lvl 20) with my good items. I think it is much more satisfying than feeling good just for watching my beautiful character. Now im +9 so maybe i look for a costume...who knows? Or maybe I wait and go for +10 instead to win more players? Just time will know.

uhm. well if you havent noticed everyone in vortex is +8-10. were all old pro players Ady. pummys +10 what else would he spend his gold on. He also stated dont get rares until your a high amp

LOL, I´m surprised with the people that don´t know about Vortex players...  :shok:

• 2 weeks later...

Always saying in pms he's a non mcoin user sold 2x doom 2yrs ago and he can beat lvl 24s o;

who cares theres nothing wrong with that i barely buy mcoins too so?

Hes a nice person and maybe if you'd stop making fun of him you'd see that or making fun of anyone you'd

Make some friends this topic is made For beginners to learn things. Not for you to insult  him

who cares theres nothing wrong with that i barely buy mcoins too so?

Hes a nice person and maybe if you'd stop making fun of him you'd see that or making fun of anyone you'd

Make some friends this topic is made For beginners to learn things. Not for you to insult  him

Now who's stalking?

• 2 years later...
On 21.10.2014 at 2:32 PM, Jarlaxxle said:

3.- If you want to be powerful, consider how to achieve it. Nowadays, I see many people wearing expensive rare costumes. That is ok, but when u have a powerful account, +9 or +10. Costumes are useless, so what´s the point of wasting your gold in something useless? You will be the same weak player but with a nice costume. People say that it´s for the prestige, but that is a stupid answer. It´s better to waste money on ampli and have a strong char that wins most of the players than wasting it on a costume and continue being as weak as before.

TOTALLY AGREE. I never spent my money on expensive useless stuff. My costume as 5k, skin for weap 10k and shield skin was free as a gift from some friend. I can't understand what people think when they buy "OP" costumes, they can't even be OP since they provide you 0 extra stats.

On 21.10.2014 at 2:32 PM, Jarlaxxle said:

1.- Don´t pretend to be what you are not. For example, if you are a rogue, that means you are not a tank. So you have to try to get all the items that makes you attack very fast and hard. Parry stat is useless when using a rogue when you can get other better stats for rogue, as accuracy, resilience, permeation or critical. You also have to try to get the skills that make you a better fast-hitter.

Also hate when a rogue that would clearly die in lets say.. normal bg tower takes all the mobs and dies instantly, then starts screaming "NOOB HEALER" and leaves the party tho he has like 1k def.

• Akasha unpinned this topic