Leveling down

Chickenfly

Started off as a joke, but more and more ppl keep telling me how they wish they didnt level to a certain level. Personally i had a few ''accidents'' reporting a quest that made me level up myself, but they were minor. Didnt affect me much, just happened before i had planned it. Some people tho i saw either by accident or level planned then regretting it later, leveling their arena chars. For example someone with a lvl 14 character made specifically for arena at that lvl, accidentally levels to 15, basically can trash the char and remake it if wants to do 14 arena on it again..

The idea itself that started off as a joke, was to make it possible to ''lvl down'' your  character for a specific amount of mcoins. When a char is leveled down, all the quests of the higher level that he/she did, are automatically reset so they can level at one point again and abuse is prevented. Havent thought about the prices, wouldnt do it myself also (atleast not yet), i know that most players will hate this coz its yet another way to use up your money, but hey atleast use it to help yourself if you screw up. So yeah thats the idea lol i see it as a joke still, but thought to hear what the rest of you thinks about it  :drinks:

Not with the usual wanted feature(it has been suggested before as I remember), I have np having this feature.

I thought about this ages ago but concluded as not such a good idea.

but if it were to happen, how would skill points be deducted when necessary? Randomly? Last added skills points taken away? Reset skill points?

would also have to unequip all items so we dont have 1000 Legioneers running around,

but if it were to happen, how would skill points be deducted when necessary? Randomly? Last added skills points taken away? Reset skill points?

would also have to unequip all items so we dont have 1000 Legioneers running around,

Total disaster

it's a bullsh*t, there are too many players who keep trashing low level players ir arena just now, and u want to make even more of them? and its a little bit pathetick, to stay on low levels arena with  good enchanted gear and think that you are pro by killing low level players with quest gears and didnt even knowing how to play yet. u are supposed to rise level and move on. :wacko:

it's a bullsh*t, there are too many players who keep trashing low level players ir arena just now, and u want to make even more of them? and its a little bit pathetick, to stay on low levels arena with  good enchanted gear and think that you are pro by killing low level players with quest gears and didnt even knowing how to play yet. u are supposed to rise level and move on. :wacko:

that isnt the only reason i thought about the whole thing, it was more for people who lvl by accident, or lvl and realise they dont like it at higher lvl. Also if arena is there and available all the way from lvl 6 i dont see why wouldnt we use it, what part of the game says '' You must level all the way!!! ''... Im one of those ''players who trash low level players'' , i have a rather fair amped mage at lvl 14 arena, am going for rank to get the buffs and am having a fun time. Why? Because personally i dont like the whole expert skill thing and new bs rendering some skills useless and making other classes op. In my oppinion theres a few aspects in the game that are quite imba now for higher levels, so i liked the ''old'' game more. Since lvl 14 is last arena level before expert skills, i chose that to spend most my time at. Closest skill point ratio that resembles ''old'' game and high levels, its fun and i like it. Also no i dont enjoy killing crap geared low amp newbies, i prefer a challange and since more and more ppl are making lvl 14 arena chars and amping them, i get quite a lot of those nowadays.... So nope, i dont see why would that be pathetic.

Yeah thought about that too, skill points to be taken away are the last ones added and the gear.... Well im sure its possible to prevent legioner style lol Items are just rendered useless, unequipable and cleaned from ench and amp. Arena items of higher level are deleted or automatically traded back to used arena points, or something like that lol

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: