Disconnections bug, still not fixed

mercurial

This has  been happening since like 2.0 or something, When I change characters it starts getting " Slow internet connection " warning 5 seconds after I enter the game then get disconnected again and again and again, then once it stops it happens to my other character, only letting me use 1 character, Please fix.

On Rogue 1 min after entering:

Опубликованное фото

Now on Barb after 5 seconds this happens then DC non stop:

Опубликованное фото

My Rogue doesn't get disconnected when I change back to rogue but barb still does, anyone has same problem?

This has  been happening since like 2.0 or something, When I change characters it starts getting " Slow internet connection " warning 5 seconds after I enter the game then get disconnected again and again and again, then once it stops it happens to my other character, only letting me use 1 character, Please fix.

On Rogue 1 min after entering:

Опубликованное фото

Now on Barb after 5 seconds this happens then DC non stop:

Опубликованное фото

My Rogue doesn't get disconnected when I change back to rogue but barb still does, anyone has same problem?

Face factor :spiteful:

This isn't fun anymore, Snorlax, Kuzmitch care to help? I emailed support team before, their reply was " Well see what we can do ". that's all and yet no reply on how to fix this......  :facepalm:

My rogue again, disconnecting when entering game.

Опубликованное фото

my barb with no problem.

Опубликованное фото

• Developer

This isn't fun anymore, Snorlax, Kuzmitch care to help? I emailed support team before, their reply was " Well see what we can do ". that's all and yet no reply on how to fix this......  :facepalm:

Maybe that's because you are the first with that problem? Seriously, haven't seen same trouble in support for all the time. It may take some time just because we have other work to do too.

Thanks for the patience.

Maybe that's because you are the first with that problem? Seriously, haven't seen same trouble in support for all the time. It may take some time just because we have other work to do too.

Thanks for the patience.

it happens to me too. rarely, but it does. my connection seems to be fine.

Thanks for the patience.

no is the first with this problem  :facepalm:  i have too

Thanks for the patience.

I know allot of people who have same problem. Well atleast try work on this first, cause even if u busy on SMS & update, how can we play even if we can't connect?

It's happening again, I can't connect on rogue, please fix this soon, I can't even use a skill cause I get dc'd that fast then reconnect in 1 second then dc again and again and hopefully it stops  :facepalm:

It seems like I am the only person who experience this almost all the time....

Have the same problem. Crowded place and empty. Slow net and dc.

And it pisses me off big time when I cant go through crossings and die by mobs. (costs a lot to repair that shit)

Do you have same troubles on empty location? (Without any other players)

Do Mobs count? If not then Yes, Yesterday I was at 2nd boss alone chatting then I switch character to check my daily box and when I went back on my rogue I get DC again and again. It mostly happens to my rogue.

• Developer

Do Mobs count? If not then Yes, Yesterday I was at 2nd boss alone chatting then I switch character to check my daily box and when I went back on my rogue I get DC again and again. It mostly happens to my rogue.

Ok, thanks for the info.

Got DC'd and then again................. :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:  9th time today, FIX ASAP PLEASE!!  :sorry: