Secret Link improvement

Simplelt

So ya every druid knows secret link is usless if you are alone like in swamps and e.t.c.

And I know it would be imposible to make it solo use.

But why not make it useble on minions? So yes, Im kinda suggesting to make Secret Link Usable on minions

What do you think? :)

I like it and also would be nice for shamans' skill to be like that, I have np!

A little question: Aren't both skills working on minions already?

Damn.I totally disagree.

You can have minion for only 200 arena point and there are few sold for 600 gold on market lol.Its no different with making it solo use.

They should nerfed this skill again instead of buffed it.

Secret link should be nerfed and not buffed if anything. It gives too much advantage to druids even if it's only level 1.

Also don't change shaman shield skill, it's meant to be a supportive skill which changes the location of the target. Please don't turn it to another braindead self-casting shield to a class that is already OP.

And yes I have a high level shaman and I admit it is a OP class just like druid.

Secret link should be nerfed and not buffed if anything. It gives too much advantage to druids even if it's only level 1.

Also don't change shaman shield skill, it's meant to be a supportive skill which changes the location of the target. Please don't turn it to another braindead self-casting shield to a class that is already OP.

And yes I have a high level shaman and I admit it is a OP class just like druid.

ever tried to play druid ????  link sucks at lvl 1 now nd to lvl it u need to sacrifice other expert skills so its a dilemma  :unknw: :unknw: . although i do agree shaamns hav op damage advantage  :snorlax: :snorlax:

ever tried to play druid ????  link sucks at lvl 1 now nd to lvl it u need to sacrifice other expert skills so its a dilemma  :unknw: :unknw: . although i do agree shaamns hav op damage advantage  :snorlax: :snorlax:

You seriously cant say it sucks at level 1. Tell me how much extra heal you get with it without expending any points? It looks like you are the one Who doesnt play anything besides druid because if you did, you would known that any other classes expert skills are worse than secret link if they are at level 1 aswell.

You seriously cant say it sucks at level 1. Tell me how much extra heal you get with it without expending any points? It looks like you are the one Who doesnt play anything besides druid because if you did, you would known that any other classes expert skills are worse than secret link if they are at level 1 aswell.

Well at level 1 it does heal around 1000, not like that is useful in anyway, come on.

Also there's a little problem, juni is unable to level up secret link past 1, due to the fact he like's to tank melee with forest song + root, well druid's are meant to tank melee, cause there tanks, so will always complain about it sucking.

The same time he cannot level up to 24, so only comments on level 20, so maybe we should compare experts at level 18? because many  people seem to ignore the fact, 24 is max level, and you are able to get two skills, 3/4, making secret link heal pretty powerful in combination with forest song.

Anyway, what he means to say is druid at level 20 sucks, and lvl24 he completely agrees with us:

111458_.jpg

Well at level 1 it does heal around 1000, not like that is useful in anyway, come on.

Also there's a little problem, juni is unable to level up secret link past 1, due to the fact he like's to tank melee with forest song + root, well druid's are meant to tank melee, cause there tanks, so will always complain about it sucking.

The same time he cannot level up to 24, so only comments on level 20, so maybe we should compare experts at level 18? because many  people seem to ignore the fact, 24 is max level, and you are able to get two skills, 3/4, making secret link heal pretty powerful in combination with forest song.

Anyway, what he means to say is druid at level 20 sucks, and lvl24 he completely agrees with us:

it was meant to be a sattire , also get ur facts rite link at lvl 1 doesnt heal 1000  :pleasantry:  . its more like 250 heal most of the time or even lesser ( 250 total not 250 per tik)

preety much played all classes lvl 24 ,only class whose skills are not at par at lvl 24 is necro .  look at rogues nd shamans expert total kickass  :bad: :bad:

preety much played all classes lvl 24 ,only class whose skills are not at par at lvl 24 is necro .  look at rogues nd shamans expert total kickass  :bad: :bad:

True necro is totally mess if compared to other classes at pvp, if you think a lot, only it's Nightmare skill (out of heal and shield) is a true dependable skill... : : : : : : :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray:

also get ur facts rite link at lvl 1 doesnt heal 1000  :pleasantry: 

But it came from this guy:

secret link lvl 1 does a max of around 1k heal

Guess he needs to get his facts right too aye.

But it came from this guy:

Guess he needs to get his facts right too aye.

did u miss the word MAX , WHICH IS THE MOST IDEAL CASE TO USE SECRET LINK AND LAST I CHECKED NOTHING IS IDEAL :snorlax:

did u miss the word MAX , WHICH IS THE MOST IDEAL CASE TO USE SECRET LINK AND LAST I CHECKED NOTHING IS IDEAL :snorlax:u

Maximum or minimum, still heals 1k,that's the point

Maximum or minimum, still heals 1k,that's the point

mostly it heals around 250-400 total only at lvl 1  that too if used at right time otherwise it also heals as low as 100 heal total  :snorlax: :snorlax: . ALSO THAT POST U QUOTED ABT SECRET LINK HEALING 1K WAS B4 SECRET LINK WAS NERFED , AFTER NERF IT IT DOESNT HEAL 1K

ALSO THAT POST U QUOTED ABT SECRET LINK HEALING 1K WAS B4 SECRET LINK WAS NERFED , AFTER NERF IT IT DOESNT HEAL 1K

Oh really, this one?

Your post, September 30.

The nerf, August 28.

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=114547.0

That's a full one month difference, which you said yourself it heals max 1k, im using your own words after the nerf, no changing them now.

The original secret link, prior to nerf, healed over 2k at level 1, for someone who plays druid only, shouldn't need to tell you these things.

Oh this one?

Your post, September.

The nerf, August.

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=114547.0

That's a full one month difference, which you said yourself it heals max 1k, they are your words, no changing them now.

The original secret link, prior to nerf healed over 2k at level 1, for someone who plays druid only, shouldn't need to tell you these things.

i hav played all chars :P

i hav played all chars :P

True, let's end this useless topic which will change nothing.

Tell me how much extra heal you get with it without expending any points?

gKs7GFd.jpg

End of story.

U guys got out of the point Im not asking to buff the heal Im asking to make that 40k u spent useful just by makeing it useable on minions :/

As the minions are pretty easy to kill, it's not a bad suggestion, but these skills are made for party teamwork not solo play.

Dev's already dislike 1v1, and shaman's shield will not be useful to him in anyway being cast on a minion, so druid will have too much of an advantage to it's counterpart, so it will likely not happen, it's good as it is and far more than useful in arena or dungeons for the 40k, level 1 to 5, not many skills can say that...

lemme explain the things to u like a baby now bcoz u think u r too smart

AFTER NERF IT IT DOESNT HEAL 1K

stop talking to yourself, i never said it healed 1k, you did.

if u use link wen he has about 1k hp it will heal around 320 hp total if u use link wen he has about 1 hp it will heal around 700-800

Funny how you skipped 900hp, 800 hp, 700 hp, hell even 200-300 hp values?, and went straight to 1?, most people would say a 400-600 heal average at less than 1000, is still useful for a level 1 skill,

idk i thought you said:

250 total only

320 hp total
around 700-800
max of around 1k heal

My advice is stop changing the numbers to go with your story, 250 only? 700-800? max 1000? 320? make up your mind, everything i used are your own words, so you just keep contradicting them and arguing with yourself, which is funny.

Funny how you skipped 900hp, 800 hp, 700 hp, hell even 200-300 hp values?, and went straight to 1?, most people would say a 400-600 heal average at less than 1000, is still useful, idk i thought you said:

My advice is stop changing the numbers to go with your story, 250 only? 700-800? max 1000? 320? make up your mind, everything i used are your own words, so you just keep contradicting them and arguing with yourself, which is funny.

i think u need specs bcoz in my post i also said that its useless in arena if u wait to use it till ur allys hp goes less than 1.5k , bcoz ultimately u will get stunned nd this too long wait to use link will end up in ur ally being dead b4 u eevn cast heal ?

TRY TO QUOTE FULL POST NXT TIME NOT PARTS

Funny how you skipped 900hp, 800 hp, 700 hp, hell even 200-300 hp values?, and went straight to 1?, most people would say a 400-600 heal average at less than 1000, is still useful for a level 1 skill,

idk i thought you said:

EVER HEARD ABOUT RANGE IN YOUR SCHOOL ?

OR U NEVER WENT TO SCHOOL ?

THERE IS A RANGE OF HEAL DEPENDING UPON TIME U USE IT

WEN I SAID 1000 THEN ALSO I MENTIONED MAX BT I GUESS U R TOO DUMB TO UNDERSTAND IT :facepalm:

idk i thought you said:

THIS IS MY FULL POST
well till now i was very nice with my words but seems like u take urself too seriously ??? , calling me braindead huh ?lemme explain the things to u like a baby now bcoz u think u r too smart lets say the player u r healing has 3k hp if u use link wen he has 2.5k + hp it will heal around 150 total ya u heard me right 120 total if u use link wen he has 1.7k + hp it will heal arouns 200 total if u use link wen he has about 1k hp it will heal around 320 hp total if u use link wen he has about 1 hp it will heal around 700-800now lets talk about arena or hunt scenario on this mostly if u dont heal a player wen  he has more than 1.5k + hp u will end up getting stunned nd ur ally getting killed (again a baby step for u , thats so bcoz mostly other players hit around 300+ base damage  on u )in hunt scenario if u wait till a player gets to 1 hp then u will end up getting called a ♥♥♥♥♥♥ bcoz in time u cast heal ur ally will be dead so although it looks like 700 heal, its usable value of heal is around 250-350 only normally unless u get extremely lucky next time before acting too smart and thinking other people are noob compared to you see the facts  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

i think u need specs bcoz in my post i also said that its useless in arena if u wait to use it till ur allys hp goes less than 1.5k

That's your opinion, if the enemy's are stunned, and not atking, it can be useful with less than 1k by saving your partner or self, did not want to go into too much details, single example proofs nothing, multiple circumstances in arena, if you still think a extra heal capable of doing 700-1000 at lower HP, is useless in arena, there's no point going on, because it's just laughable.

WEN I SAID 1000 THEN ALSO I MENTIONED MAX BT I GUESS U R TOO DUMB TO UNDERSTAND IT :facepalm:

max = maximum - highest achievable value, usually mean's it can happen, do you know what max means? cause that guy said:

IT DOESNT HEAL 1K

Now you saying, it heals 1000 at max, again.

The question is too yourself, does it heal 1k max? or doesn't it? doesn't heal 1k, usually means it doesn't heal 1k, meaning you lied about it healing 1k max.

Honestly, spamming in caps, and going on about full posts which anyone can read, is not helping, originally i only called you a liar for:

C8UutOa.png

brain dead was not directed at you, but now, idk, it seems maybe it should of been.

That's your opinion, if the enemy's are stunned, and not atking, it can be useful with less than 1k by saving your partner or self, did not want to go into too much details, single example proofs nothing, multiple circumstances in arena, if you still think a extra heal capable of doing 700-1000 at lower HP, is useless in arena, there's no point going on, because it's just laughable.

max = maximum - highest achievable value, usually mean's it can happen, do you know what max means? cause that guy said:

Now you saying, it heals 1000 at max, again.

The question is too yourself, does it heal 1k max? or doesn't it? doesn't heal 1k, usually means it doesn't heal 1k, meaning you lied about it healing 1k max.

it can even heal 1.5k if u lvl it up 4/4 skill

bt at lvl1 its heal is as good as useless right now

its already nerfed like hell and still mcs crying

bt at lvl 1 no its heal is more like 250-350 practically not considering fairytale situation for u

hmm les say ur opponent is at 1.5k hp then a ranger or rogue will finish him in 2-3 hits , nd considering every class has stun , druid will get stunned nd by the time druid gets out of stun that 1.5k hp would be dead 99% of time . so ya if u wait for ur ally to go 1k hp u end up losing in most of cases

this is practical scenario not ur fairytale scenario  :facepalm:

it can even heal 1.5k if u lvl it up 4/4 skill bt at lvl1 its heal is as good as useless right now its already nerfed like hell and still mcs crying

That's great, like i said your opinion that a extra heal, capable of healing max 1k (your words twice), average 300, is useless, sure go for it.

Honestly, spamming in caps, and going on about full posts which anyone can read, is not helping, originally i only called you a liar for:

C8UutOa.png

brain dead was not directed at you, but now, idk, it seems maybe it should of been.

That's great, like i said your opinion that a extra heal, capable of healing max 1k (your words twice), average 300, is useless, sure go for it.

C8UutOa.png

sure if i m braindead ur brain never existed dude , nd last time also it was directed to me only, lier lier pants on fire

sure if i m braindead ur brain never existed dude , nd last time also it was directed to me only, lier lier pants on fire

my brain is undead.

really not lying, honesty is very good karma and stuff, really wasn't for you i swear, was directed too whoever it offended, cause that would mean it's them..

my brain is undead.

really not lying, honesty is very good karma and stuff, really wasn't for you i swear, was directed too whoever it offended, cause that would mean it's them..

ok ty i trust u, alwaz did  , btw i m sorry for using caps wen a little way too over with it . lets settle it with  :drinks: :drinks:

ok ty i trust u, alwaz did  , btw i m sorry for using caps wen a little way too over with it . lets settle it with  :drinks: :drinks:

nothing personal, so wouldn't insult directly, just a little fun class discussion, i guess agree to disagree in the end.

• 2 weeks later...

Is the Moderator still viewing  this topic? Cos i dont seem to notice their response.

Well, Secret link make druids in party invincible. When i did arena a few days ago (5vs5 lv24 arena) we fought for some time and at last 2druids were left alive and 2shaman+1deathknight. They kept on spaming secret link and forest song and they killed us.

The secret link heal figures are too high and the speed of the healing too fast for a class with already high heal. Shaman's ancestors hand is no match for secret link. Even during pvp in pvp-cave, some druids get in party with another person in the cave in order to use the skill during fight. How on earth will the opponent ever win.

So if useable on minion, druids with minion will rule the whole maps...

Im not saying this skill should be nerfed but let shaman get something worth spending skills on. If any shaman dares to spend skill on ancestors hand, other skills will be weak and no benefit to derive from ignorant ancestors.