Warspear TEAM SEE AI VIEW OF YOUR PLAYERS

dbreendo

My God the creators of this game have not thought or 10 minutes right when creating the characters, I'm sure I'm not the first nor will I be the last.

Skill Stealth (Rogue): Where you ever saw to be a fair fight if I can not see my opponent in every rpg that have the rogue char, some are invisieis, but the level of invisibility is according to the number of points invested the ability.

skill Warspear stealth 1/5: ja are 100% invisible ... the correct char to occupy the space rogue would ATALANTAS a light armor char flinging spears, as well as the elves eh ranger, light armor to blow away, but this game revolves around money greed speaks louder, most all servers are rogues and rogue fumbling the powerful know that most players lose.

WS TEAM that's a shame *z*

From wat universe are you from?? O.O

Stealth:Provides TEMPORARY invisibility to the rogue.It fails sometimes (opponent can see the rogue)

I cant understand ur 3rd paragraph. No offence but  I cant interpret bullshit :(

And to be honest, every rpg donot need to be alike..there can be changes in storyline etc