level 21 staff garbage dont get it ist hard to amp

fkmcsdruid

STAFF LEVEL 21 ITS HARD TO AMP IT COST ALOT TOO YES GAMEMAJER I USE 20 SETS FROM 7+ TO 8+ NO AMP WY IS IT CUZ I SPEND ALOT DONT BE GREEDY WELLL THIS MAKES ME NOT WANNA SPEND MORE  N AL READY HAVE LEVEL 17 10+ A WEEK LATER I MADE IT 10+ AFTER 500 SETS OF SPHERES 2 IT AMP THEN U NAKE LEVEL 19 WOW WAT A SHIT TY BYE

STAFF LEVEL 21 ITS HARD TO AMP IT COST ALOT TOO YES GAMEMAJER I USE 20 SETS FROM 7+ TO 8+ NO AMP WY IS IT CUZ I SPEND ALOT DONT BE GREEDY WELLL THIS MAKES ME NOT WANNA SPEND MORE  N AL READY HAVE LEVEL 17 10+ A WEEK LATER I MADE IT 10+ AFTER 500 SETS OF SPHERES 2 IT AMP THEN U NAKE LEVEL 19 WOW WAT A SHIT TY BYE

first of all stop complaining dont amp at all you dumb ♥♥♥♥♥ if your gona get mad.Second i used 20 sets 6-7 21 7-8 20 wasted 7-8 isnt anything lol.

staffs are hard to amp its about luck and skill at amping. dont complain and flame on forum

who you are I dont give a f***  pc of cra* go give you mom a di** lil boy keep ur comments to ur self was I was talking to you noo? it was a self think n letting gm not to do so hard to amp anyways go f*** ur self trutleeduck who are you n ws a no body

n by the way I use 15 sets from 3 to 5+ 4 sets to 6+ 3 sets to 7+ 25 sets trying 8+  = how many -_- 50 sets dumm ass pc of shit

your pc isnt shit...you need patient and amplfying is all about luck :snorlax:

Toplel

I used 16 or 17 sets on a lv17 arena xbow trying to +6 it. :unknw:

who you are I dont give a f***  pc of cra* go give you mom a di** lil boy keep ur comments to ur self was I was talking to you noo? it was a self think n letting gm not to do so hard to amp anyways go f*** ur self trutlee♥♥♥♥ who are you n ws a no body

im a nobody Wtf you've played for a year and all you do is gank and complain And act pro. your druid sucks in pvp thats why no one nominated you also its wearing Lv17 arena gears all still And its unamped rings and ammy im pretty sure also watch your langauge

Amping requires skill? Cool, how's it called? "Click a button"?

And OP, if you're posting here, you're basically talking with everybody. And trust me, nobody cares how unlucky you are. Nobody