Best druid on eu emerald server

Who is the best healer and attacker on emerald? Knox told me that his heal is 270 but i didnt seen that. I seen 266 heal on Ciceyturke and i think is the best healer. But i dont know best attacker :/ Most powerful i seen was Qingaide with 260 moon

Oh yeah, Breakout is the best of all, he don't have to be rich he just need crossing and he can kill 10-20 people  :wacko: I wonder what kind of comp does he have and net too

i heared that Diiadora has 360 moon  :shok:  but i actually didn't c her attacking before  :unknw:  but i know that she is a cool druid  :dirol: and we must not forget me with 230 moon  ;D 

windcaller i have nothin to say about ur moon or astral but ur defence is lyk :facepalm: ... u died 1 hit from druid critical!! :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Once upon a time before arinar was occupied with rich druid there was a legendary seductive druid that even the mountain clan cant resist and they were stunned by that druid's sex appeal :rofl:

10626_.png

Oh yeah, Breakout is the best of all, he don't have to be rich he just need crossing and he can kill 10-20 people  :wacko: I wonder what kind of comp does he have and net too

Inteligent guy  but i hate  :aggressive:  i learned to owner massive elfs  using crossing  in phone (yes i play on phone  :facepalm: dont have pc)  :shok: try win me in race ;D today lucy died around his friends trying touch me.  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

• 1 month later...

Once upon a time before arinar was occupied with rich druid there was a legendary seductive druid that even the mountain clan cant resist and they were stunned by that druid's sex appeal :rofl:

lol natawa ko. dadalaw ako jan s server neo kuya   :rofl:

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Im not saying Im the best, just sharing.

My dmg set. heals 178.

Used to be 270 moon and 210 heal but I switched to moon crystal.

what is parry doing in ur stats ;D

since they got gud heal not much regeneration is needed so they use parry rune in cloak instead of regeneration rune lately lot of ppl doing it..

parry will never work on druid.....weather be 1.7 or 100 so waste of rune really....u wont find any of range class parrying but u may find lvl 1 bd or rouge parry dispite less parry...idk why ppl doing it

since they got gud heal not much regeneration is needed so they use parry rune in cloak instead of regeneration rune lately lot of ppl doing it..

parry will never work on druid.....weather be 1.7 or 100 so waste of rune really....u wont find any of range class parrying but u may find lvl 1 bd or rouge parry dispite less parry...idk why ppl doing it

:facepalm: shows how much you know... Parry does in fact work with druids and works quite often even with low parry. Go make a druid and a parry cloak and stand in a mob.

Actually, I noticed on my shaman, that I NEVER dodge mobs even at 10% dodge, but parry would work once in a while with 1%. So I said forget dodge.

and yea, hp regen only works every 4-5 secs while heal buff is every 2 secs, way higher too. And we only get half of our hp regen in combat anyways.

parry is useless AGAINST druids, not useless FOR druids

ya maybe i was confused with dodge and parry...i knew for certain 1 type of atck fails.....but why parry considering the fact druid use wooden weapon or other type and parry is actually dodging enemy attck with ur weapon (like blade)

im quite suprised...i expected dodge to work really for druids and not parry....anyway has any ranger ever dodged of an attack from druid or shaman? i m talking after 2.5..before that i think we could..but not sure now...i havent dodged any despite 30%dodge :bad: i asked my rouge friend afro and he too said same that he hasnt dodged any attack recently :bomb:

Actually, I noticed on my shaman, that I NEVER dodge mobs even at 10% dodge, but parry would work once in a while with 1%. So I said forget dodge.

and yea, hp regen only works every 4-5 secs while heal buff is every 2 secs, way higher too. And we only get half of our hp regen in combat anyways.

parry is useless AGAINST druids, not useless FOR druids

:lol: :lol: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: who said i was a druid..im ranger for a fact and rouge :tease: :tease: u can check in sapphire ask ppl what class koskiller plays :wacko: [...and who cares to make druid who are actually nerds healing ppl all the time and get scolded in farm when they miss healing tank :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

my emerald druid is a killer druid...who kills ppl with astral magic :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:facepalm: shows how much you know... Parry does in fact work with druids and works quite often even with low parry. Go make a druid and a parry cloak and stand in a mob.

Omg are you serious right now? You said parry "will never work on a druid"... Do you just speak before thinking about what you say or do you just ramble? And yes I know your ranger on saphire, incase you forgot we pvped twice my rogue vs your ranger and you lost... Twice... Go lvl 19 so you can pvp my druid, we see how bad druids are. :blush:

Omg are you serious right now? You said parry "will never work on a druid"... Do you just speak before thinking about what you say or do you just ramble? And yes I know your ranger on saphire, incase you forgot we pvped twice my rogue vs your ranger and you lost... Twice... Go lvl 19 so you can pvp my druid, we see how bad druids are. :blush:

true but i beat you before when i was in cave with manley and poo...i think i beat u first match...second was draw as both of us died if u remember correctly...after that 2-0 ya nice...game of luck....ask manley ..he beat me 4-0 ...then i beat him 4-0  :) same day same place matter of minutes maybe?..nothing big....anyone can kill anyguy if luck with him...i on many days lose to low lvl ppl...and on other days beat ppl with +10 weapon and equips

ah 1 thing if u forgot was that it was me who helped you do chainless quests?right?

as far as i said parry not work....see my last post...i gave a reason "why" and also said i was "confused " with dodge for druid....what u want? should i appologise? :shout:

and 1 thing more to remember was how i , less than 100hp killed u, with full hp, thanks to dragging u into guards near riff :blush:

lol i wouldnt call running and hiding in guards something to be proud of  :facepalm:

Anyways back on topic... Druids and shamans both can parry, rangers from my friends experience cant. I dont know why that is, im not a dev. From some testing though I believe accuracy does not affect parry and does so with dodge. This is the reason there is limited parry and a ton of dodge outlets.

Thats my theory, but no i dont need an apology. Just dont speak on something you dont know about trying to pretend like you do.

;D actually I saw a druid parry BD hamstring in arena  ;D and it was epic

;D actually I saw a druid parry BD hamstring in arena  ;D and it was epic

hahaha quite strange to be honest...still suprised why parry works for druids lol :facepalm:

can any dev explain why parry and not dodge?

I didnt say dodge doesnt work. Its just that mobs have such high accuracy that I found it impossible to dodge mobs with 10% dodge. Thats why I have parry, accuracy doesnt affect it.

Dodge would work against players with low accuracy. But without a dodge skill, forget about dodging l  mobs or bosses.

I didnt say dodge doesnt work. Its just that mobs have such high accuracy that I found it impossible to dodge mobs with 10% dodge. Thats why I have parry, accuracy doesnt affect it.

Dodge would work against players with low accuracy. But without a dodge skill, forget about dodging l  mobs or bosses.

Who is this to? Lol.. If to me my post wasnt to you, i never said you said dodge didnt work lol.. Was to alonso. :tease:

I was just clearing up any confusion.

Anyways, lets not go too far off topic

hmmm...maybe thats why i never saw(or never cared to look) druid dodgeing in arena as my acc is about 13 or bit there....hmmm

hey mecha have you ever "parry" a ranger or shaman or druid?

i will be interested to know this :)

omg you need to mention me if u posting to me :facepalm: ...i dont  read all your posts as a matter of fact :tease:

Who is this to? Lol.. If to me my post wasnt to you, i never said you said dodge didnt work lol.. Was to alonso. :tease:

hmmm...maybe thats why i never saw(or never cared to look) druid dodgeing in arena as my acc is about 13 or bit there....hmmm

hey mecha have you ever "parry" a ranger or shaman or druid?

i will be interested to know this :)

No, parry has never worked for me against any ranged attacks, only melee.

ya thanks for info... :)

No, parry has never worked for me against any ranged attacks, only melee.

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Im not saying Im the best, just sharing.

My dmg set. heals 178.

Used to be 270 moon and 210 heal but I switched to moon crystal.

mecha  ur  health  too  low    its  not  gona  help until u get  atleast  abt 2k hp

@alonso  druids  r  not  that  bad  they  can kill any1  1 vs 1  :dirol: :dirol: 8)

ya but most of time they doing nerdy job of healing tank in farm 8)