Unique Items!!!!(Legendary Items?)

TheQuestion

Do you want something like this in Warspear?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want something like this in Warspear?

• Yes!
    • No!

Might i suggest even rarer items but with much better perks? idk what you would call these items but they are renditions of items already out in the game, except they have their own unique special abilities. Because theres only a set amount of gears and abilities in which they have, it makes it harder for players to make their own unique set of gears or just stand out from the rest.

basically, this suggestion is about items that carry their own "skills". the image below shows one example

done_amulet.jpg

this amulet is the current amulet that players can get from swamps and lab etc but its different from the rest, at the bottom right corner, 2 'skills' that it carries. one looking like lifesteal and another like mana regen. with these two abilities.

How it works:

when the player is to equip this item and enter into battle these 2 new skills have a chance of activating upon the player if it is a support or damage skill.take the lifesteal one for example: whilst a player is, idk killing an enemy, there is a small chance that the lifesteal effect may add onto the character. dont confuse it with the actual lifesteal ability because its not, its  a unique skill that the amulet carries which has a chance to buff a players lifesteal for some time. the mana regen works the same way.

Below is one for a weapon

new_staff.jpg

this is a doom weapon from which you would get in either lab or swamps etc. at the bottom right corner you see a skill skill which looks like a shamans heal skill.

How it works:

it basically works just like the amulets skills instead this has a chance of healing the player whilst in combat.

example: the player is attacking an enemy, there is a chance that this 'skill' from the weapon will activate and heal a small amount of hp for the player.

There can and should be heaps of versions of gears!

these examples ive provided are not what i say these items should have a skills but just examples, i think devs/gm should just make heaps of gears carry all types of skills, not just the ones ive provided. so maybe like a weapon that has a chance to increase your maximum damage by a certain amount or percentage? maybe an amulet that has a chance to increase maximum health regeneration of the player? a cape that has a chance to speed up the players movement speed? There should just be heaps of gears with different skill sets so players have to keep on farming till they get what they need!

Available to Amulets, Rings, Capes, Weapons and Gears!

yes , this should be available to: rings, capes, amulets, weapons and gears(excluding arena gears- unless they are to win arena seasons as special items)

Where to get them?

these AWESOME items are still able to be achived the tradtional way: Dungeons, Farming, Swamps etc! BUT, they should be much much harder to get because they are very powerful items that have the potential to make your char stand above the rest!!!

Quick Info

- The item's abilities are NOT buffs like you see above them, they act as skills that have a chance of occurring

- The CAN and SHOULD be heaps of variations of these gears, not just one type!

- The strength of these skills are dependent on the items evel

- These items should NOT be easy to get

- These skills are available on all types of gears ( Weapons, Rings, Amulets, Gears[Excluding arena but including winners of arena season] not just the ones ive stated

so yeah thats my suggestion. just thought it would be prety cool if something like this were to be added into the game. it will really help players divide from having the same gears and put a different but fun spin on warspear!

Hope you guys(Players, Devs, Gms) Agree to this suggestion or even something like it cus i think it would be an AWESOME addition to the game ! :)

idk what you would call these type of items?

Legendary Gears maybe? possibly make their text colour gold? xD

Instead of commenting on your own topic, modify it.

Not a bad suggestion if I said no, you'll say this guy is crazy(or something like that) and if I said yes, you'll be happy. So I will say:

Devs won't do it for sure and btw it has been suggested, but you modified it in a better way! :)

Instead of commenting on your own topic, modify it.

Instead of commenting on such a small thing, comment on the actual suggestion :facepalm:

------+

Very good suggestion btw, I really wana see it in the game

Best suggestion of the year! If they add this in the Halloween update..... :shok:

No more things to add and amp more things to make Richer players more Over powered.

Well if you read the actual suggestion, you'd see that these items are extremely rare and hard to get and you don't just pick em up from the miracle shop :facepalm:.

Best suggestion of the year! If they add this in the Halloween update..... :shok:

Well if you read the actual suggestion, you'd see that these items are extremely rare and hard to get and you don't just pick em up from the miracle shop :facepalm:.

smh. You sell the mcoin items genius and buy with gold then amp +10 more Unbalance. they'd have to add to current weapons to somewhat make it fair. learn this game is suppose to be fair and anyone can buy a item from dealer. Rich will just get it first and have it high amped the poor will sell it to amp there current weapons Rich will buy become more op.Learn the economics of the game and think how this will backfire.

smh. You sell the mcoin items genius and buy with gold then amp +10 more Unbalance. they'd have to add to current weapons to somewhat make it fair. learn this game is suppose to be fair and anyone can buy a item from dealer. Rich will just get it first and have it high amped the poor will sell it to amp there current weapons Rich will buy become more op.Learn the economics of the game and think how this will backfire.

Sir, I can clearly see , the author said-"Very hard to get".It is like getting on rare events coming once  a year. There are very less people with night prince gears.You cant see everyone running around with those.In addition, players other than competing in arena seasons have a chance of winning this gears.

Good suggestion but it is already been suggested before (actually I Did)

Umm, I find it sarcastic to hear these words from a rich player :P you are right but some people keep these gears and donot sell them. By the way, player decide wat to do..We cant interfere in that  :pleasantry:

Thanks to all who support the suggestion! :)

might i just say, as ive said quite alot of times, these 'Legendary Items' are meant to be extremely  rare. like as rare as the demonologists' suit(or even rarer), that way it would prevent alot of people from having such items so easily :).

i see what you mean with the rich players being op but thats not even a problem because the skills that these weapons have shouldnt be too strong. and, theres different types of them, eg someone might want a sword that has a chance to inflict extra damage, but instead gets a sword that has a chance to increase health regenration!

also having them as rare as demo suit(or rarer) would only limit to like 1-10 players in each server to have such items due to laziness, haha :D

and just like someone said, its most likely the player who gets it will just keep it and use it for themselves!

its just a small but interesting way for players to get rare quality items that can beef up their chars.

Thanks to all who support the suggestion! :)

might i just say, as ive said quite alot of times, these 'Legendary Items' are meant to be extremely  rare. like as rare as the demonologists' suit(or even rarer), that way it would prevent alot of people from having such items so easily :).

i see what you mean with the rich players being op but thats not even a problem because the skills that these weapons have shouldnt be too strong. and, theres different types of them, eg someone might want a sword that has a chance to inflict extra damage, but instead gets a sword that has a chance to increase health regenration!

also having them as rare as demo suit(or rarer) would only limit to like 1-10 players in each server to have such items due to laziness, haha :D

and just like someone said, its most likely the player who gets it will just keep it and use it for themselves!

its just a small but interesting way for players to get rare quality items that can beef up their chars.

Im sorry but even in this way devs wouldnt even bother making it if it was that rare and was such a low boost. But extra dmg on a weapon not happening or Hp. I can see amulets and rings Maybe

But weapons duck no.

And the guy below claiming im rich... Why would i be complaining about amping if im rich im 16 dude. get it together i work hard doing Flooring to buy mcoins and save up for college i rarely buy mcoins.

I just dont spend them like a retard.

If they are rare then devs wont even bother putting them in. It doesnt work for Example kw needs a set bonus to activate those extra stats. And those were extremely rare. Now see what happened. Im sorry but my answer is no and im 90% positive the devs will say no lol because theres no point in it

Im sorry but even in this way devs wouldnt even bother making it if it was that rare and was such a low boost. But extra dmg on a weapon not happening or Hp. I can see amulets and rings Maybe

But weapons ♥♥♥♥ no.

And the guy below claiming im rich... Why would i be complaining about amping if im rich im 16 dude. get it together i work hard doing Flooring to buy mcoins and save up for college i rarely buy mcoins.

If they are rare then devs wont even bother putting them in. It doesnt work for Example kw needs a set bonus to activate those extra stats. And those were extremely rare. Now see what happened. Im sorry but my answer is no and im 90% positive the devs will say no lol because theres no point in it

I can bet it will happen in a similar way (unlike the author's amulet example)  it can based even on combination of skills.Suppose:Shaman lightning ball+lightning stun may add electrocution...A debuff combination skills.

I didnt like the idea becuze u can kill ur enemy once and next fight he crack u like an egg so its unbalanced but i think that adding diffrent bound to a gear (wep,acc,etc) is great so its not like 2 rings lvl30 one with a life steal and the other without :bad: (becuse poor ppl can buy like the least demanded item and every one can pick the bounds he like which give some balance and more fun  , for me i use bounds not for my class genaraly )

Rich ppl will get it for sure ( spam dungs and arena and gank in farming ,for ppl who dont remeber snorlar update dont critisize   )

I like the idea of legendary items but it will be unbalanced even if its hard to get even for rich ppl so i will say no and haloween give such a thing (rare and high quality items ,but wont worth a shit after event cuz update will bring better gear :lol: so its better to get a costume  )

Not a bad suggestion if I said no, you'll say this guy is crazy(or something like that) and if I said yes, you'll be happy. So I will say:

Devs won't do it for sure and btw it has been suggested, but you modified it in a better way! :)

i  think he sould suggested a legendary skill but he his suggestion was traditional with no atom of creativity and like any other skills should heal and do dmg and increase bounds :bad:

Screw the haters. I love this suggestion. Even something like it in warspear would be awesome! :)

Bro u wanna get killed by a noob rich guy who even can't play his class right ? :bad:

+ it's unstable ( u can be at same lvl of amp and he kill u cuz he got lucky :bad: thats not pvp, plus  tatics matter if ur lvl are the same or near each others )

I always wanted to see bigger numbers in ws (dmg , heal , health, etc) But I dont think that a lucky shot will be good (it will be like ranger's  blessing , most elf cant use it right :rofl: )

But weapons ♥♥♥♥ no.

Kw was rare so ppl paid more money 4 it, thats makes it more likely the devs will do it... Anyway turt is right, the rarer a good item is the more likely it is for the item to be.taken by the rich players. Even if it's "Very Rare" that means it will only cost more gold and only be afforadable to the rich players.