[2023.02.08] Important changes in the "Resilience" parameter of monsters

Dr Strange

• Administrators

image.png

Dear players!

After the last reboot of the servers, some monsters and destructible objects have been fixed parameter "Resilience", which lowers the damage and chance of a critical hit. We plan to rework this parameter in the future, making it unique to the PvE segment. 

Thank you for your thoughts and ideas, we have studied them carefully and have adjusted some values in this regard:

Dedicated dungeon "Champions Colosseum":

• H'Ton (was 25%, now 15%);
  • Slimy Gaash (was 25%, now 10%);
  • Rufetria (was 25%, now 10%);
  • Geniery (was 25%, now 10%);
  • Heavy-Handed Jabbar (was 25%, now 10%)
  • the rest of the dungeon monsters have the value of the parameter reduced to 0%.

Dedicated dungeon "Sea Tramps' Lair":

• Dagan (was 35%, now 15%);
  • the rest of the dungeon monsters have the value of the parameter reduced to 0%.

Dedicated dungeon "Mermen Sanctuary":

• Mad Baltemir (was 30%, now 15%);
  • King's Guard (was 30%, now 10%);
  • Ghost of Decline (was 35%, now 10%);
  • Guardian of Mermen (was 20%, now 10%);
  • Guardian of Mermen (was 20%, now 10%);
  • Court Sorceress (was 25%, now 10%);

Dedicated castle dungeons: 

• Bartholomew Deep Sea Minister (was 30%, now 15%);
  • Elpenor Knowing's Mechanic (was 30%, now 15%);
  • Arvalor Dragon Knight (was 30%, now 15%);
  • Ucipochli Past Priest (was 30%, now 15%);
  • Ellerneis Rejected King (was 30%, now 15%);

Castle Captures:

• Castle Guard (was 45% / 40% / 35% / 30% / 25%, now 15%);
  • West Gate (was 25%, now 15%);
  • East Gate (was 25%, now 15%);
  • South Gate (was 25%, now 15%);
  • for objects "Tron" and "Gate" the value of the parameter remained the same (see the information in the announcement of update 10.3.)

Guild Games "Mermen Trials":

• Mermen's Flag (was 60%, now 25%);
  • Pylon (was 60%, now 25%).

Event "Assault of the Ship":

• Strangler was the Depths (was 40%, now 15%);
  • Old Croc (was 40%, now 15%);
  • One-eyed Slayer (was 30%, now 10%);
  • Spellweaver was the Cayman (was 30%, now 10%);
  • the rest of the event monsters have the value of the parameter reduced to 0%.

Bosses and monsters of Ayvondil Island in the open world:

• Orcinus (was 25%, now 20%);
  • Captain Giant Octopus (was 30%, now 20%);
  • Squid, Captain Giant Ocnowpus's call (was 20%, now 10%);
  • Old Inker (was 20%, now 0%);
  • Drowned Admiral (was 20%, now 0%);
  • Diver Marauder (was 20%, now 10%);
  • Rottung Air (was 25%, now 15%);
  • Essence of Rottung Air, Rottung Air’s call (was 25%, now 10%);
  • the rest monsters have the value of the parameter reduced to 0%.

Monsters that were not listed either do not have the Resilience parameter, or its value has been reduced to 0%. The changes do not require a reboot of the servers and are already in effect!
AIGRIND

• Dr Strange changed the title to [2023.02.08] Important changes in the "Resilience" parameter of monsters
2 hours ago, Dr Strange said:
  • Mermen's Flag (was 60%, now 25%);
  • Pylon (was 60%, now 25%).

What the Seeker used to do in 25sec will now do in 10sec, sometimes aingrid devs forgot what themselves develop. :palm:

now it would be great if you make Ancestors's Power skill not actually nerf you .... 

i undrestand it should remove Thirst for life (mm first skill) but why it removes every other single buff including resilence and ferocity and also PERMANENT skills ? why its named permanent skill then ? xd

if you use it you will lose your dmg and pene ,and accu buffs . so with that 80% attack power you do same auto dmg as before . but you lose your crit and good stats and cant use ability :) 

Edited by Kamisama

Tell you a very intuitive performance.Before the update, I only need a dog to kill a diver.The CD time of the second dog has not been replied.Now I need three dogs to kill a diver.And for a long time, my dog will fail in the arena. No matter how you command him, he will not attack the enemy.

I just can't understand a problem.A game has been running for more than ten years, and you have paid money and time to build your character. Then suddenly one day, the game official said that the monster data is unreasonable, and you need to adjust the monster's defense.Is this reasonable?You can't produce new and more interesting things. Now there are fewer and fewer game players. If you can't get more income, try to increase the monster's defense and let the existing players rebuild higher equipment.Is it necessary for us to continue playing?

11 hours ago, Eofortun said:

探索者过去在25秒内做的事情现在将在10秒内做,有时aingrid开发人员忘记了自己的发展。/cdn-cgi/mirage/d578d3e991aa7a71dcd4f7896c522c147329cbf3b9db1af6fd840792f90cd5ca/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/emoticons/palm.gif

seekers gonna kills the  flag befor other classes arrive

CLASSES BALANCE

20 hours ago, Dr Strange said:

Castle Captures:

• Castle Guard (was 45% / 40% / 35% / 30% / 25%, now 15%);
  • West Gate (was 25%, now 15%);
  • East Gate (was 25%, now 15%);
  • South Gate (was 25%, now 15%);
  • for objects "Tron" and "Gate" the value of the parameter remained the same (see the information in the announcement of update 10.3.)

Frankly that was the only part which I would've kept the way it is. Reducing these parameters once again gives advantage to the attacking guild. I believe that a castle should notoriously be hard to get. At the current state, if you die on the first room where the 3 doors are, you will have no time to reach the room again in time to prevent enemies from destroying them. Now that the door's defensive parameters are reduced capturing a castle will be even easier 

1 hour ago, Higgings said:

Frankly that was the only part which I would've kept the way it is. Reducing these parameters once again gives advantage to the attacking guild. I believe that a castle should notoriously be hard to get. At the current state, if you die on the first room where the 3 doors are, you will have no time to reach the room again in time to prevent enemies from destroying them. Now that the door's defensive parameters are reduced capturing a castle will be even easier 

Wasn't it only reduced for gates in the first stage of castle capture? The second part where it's a 1v1 remained the same.

2 hours ago, Ahmed Didar said:

I just don't agree with pylons, flags, castle and raid bosses

I agree. 

These events don't need small squads but are for a larger force from the guilds to take.

4 hours ago, Drakoknight said:

I agree. 

These events don't need small squads but are for a larger force from the guilds to take.

Pylons were prob tuned a bit too strong. Full dmg buffs pve with charmed depth fury was hitting the damn thing for less than 1k. If you were on pvp set you were doing less than 100 dmg on it. I think the 15% sounds fairly decent considering Pylons had high defense to begin with.

In my humble opinion if you are stupid enough to leave the pylon wide open for 10 rogues or 10 seekers you should be punished for it by not having a pylon anymore instead of it getting tickled for a minute until you actually bother to show up.

On 2/9/2023 at 6:31 PM, rafa9876 said:

Wasn't it only reduced for gates in the first stage of castle capture? The second part where it's a 1v1 remained the same.

You're right. Silly me. I triggered as soon as I saw "Gates" :tired2: