U pay for mc r0land?

Thiefmastr

Question

Just wanted to know if gms pay for their mc and are they full +10? xD

Can they get any item they want? or do they have to farm it like normal people?

Hope this question wasn't here before ofc used search function  :give_rose:

25 answers to this question

Actually these kinds of questions were asked before. As I know they don't play but sometimes they log in to check the activity and they talk to us. You can see some screenshots of snorlax and kuzmitch. And for sure, they can get any item they want without farming.

Well considering they work for the company they can prob get unlimited mcoins and invincibility if they choose to. They seldom play l, only time I saw a dev on US was last year, Halloween, in Sam Hain's room when a lvl 1 necro came in and spoke to elf in red chat.

Just wanted to know if gms pay for their mc and are they full +10? xD

Can they get any item they want? or do they have to farm it like normal people?

Hope this question wasn't here before ofc used search function  :give_rose:

we actually don't need any miracle coins, we can add any item we want.

But there are a lot of people here who are playing like "normal people", even without mc.

But there are a lot of people here who are playing like "normal people", even without mc.

You mean with "people", devs, mods and admins or only players which don't have anything to do with the company?

Well considering they work for the company they can prob get unlimited mcoins and invincibility if they choose to. They seldom play l, only time I saw a dev on US was last year, Halloween, in Sam Hain's room when a lvl 1 necro came in and spoke to elf in red chat.

i remember that too..The necro name was "Bobrishi" .He was spamming all gears to +10 ;D i pmed,it said Player Bobrishi is offline,but it showed online on friend list..my friend had same problem.I restarted and he went offline(according to friend list) :cray: ...Dont ask why i added him in first place? ;D

Like you when you joined the company and made you DK? :)

yep, exactly. This dk is still on my account, sweet memories from the beginning.

yep, exactly. This dk is still on my account, sweet memories from the beginning.

BTW r0land,

Will you and will you, please?

Thanks! :)

• Developer

we actually don't need any miracle coins, we can add any item we want.

Yeap, my colleagues and me, as well, have few "clean" characters. We are leveling up without any cheats and paying/using offerwals for MC.

Yeap, my colleagues and me, as well, have few "clean" characters. We are leveling up without any cheats and paying/using offerwals for MC.

Oh, so sometimes people we met ingame can be developers. Nice.

weird a guy Named Poseidonn lv10 ranger something like that pmed me once said he was a dev we had a interesting conversation.. He seemed nice was always curious if it was true or not

weird a guy Named Poseidonn lv10 ranger something like that pmed me once said he was a dev we had a interesting conversation.. He seemed nice was always curious if it was true or not

I think it's not, because devs don't tell anyone if they are or not. Am I right r0land/snorlax?

I think it's not, because devs don't tell anyone if they are or not. Am I right r0land/snorlax?

well... He said things that idk no one else could really Know and he said he worked for the company

well... He said things that idk no one else could really Know and he said he worked for the company

If he said something which nobody else knows, how do you know its true?

If he said something which nobody else knows, how do you know its true?

well he knew things i only talked about with the support team or made it seem like

He did. he suggested and hinted them lol

Well, would Ronald McDonald pay for McNuggets?

Would Colonel Sanders pay for KFC chicken?

of course not, its poison, they wouldnt even eat it for free

Never reveal these names, ull get a thousand people trying to brownose you lol.