Bleeding Stack

Bdsc

Angelo,  He means that the dot dmg is bigger from bds hamstring because if 3 different bds hamstring 1 enemy,

The enemy gets "stacked" by 3 hamstring

I havent tested it yet but it must hurt :D

Angelo,  He means that the dot dmg is bigger from bds hamstring because if 3 different bds hamstring 1 enemy,

Thanks!

Well, maybe one of them were using "Counterattack" or you counted them wrongly? Are you sure?

Another answer, one of them maybe got his ham before the other, he used and it looked 3 for short minutes, I'm sure of what I said now! :)

NORMALY bds can stack 2 bleeding skill togther but i saw my rouge get ganked in arena with 3 bd bleeding skill  fix this bug :diablo:

it's not a bug(

Thanks!

Well, maybe one of them were using "Counterattack" or you counted them wrongly? Are you sure?

Another answer, one of them maybe got his ham before the other, he used and it looked 3 for short minutes, I'm sure of what I said now! :)

bro im sure i know what is the diffrance  between bleeding and any other skill and it was 3 skills on me they hit me and went of and i died :bad: 

it's not a bug

Wth  not a bug :mega_shok: u know bd now use axe i got a bleeding 202 with a 28% def  that mean 

200x3(times skill do bleed) x3 =  1.8k in 3 sec more than half healers hp  and i know bds can do 2 bleeding max since i started bd :wacko:

cause i made a complaint about elves loosing B)

Losing*

Wth  not a bug :mega_shok: u know bd now use axe i got a bleeding 202 with a 28% def  that mean 

200x3(times skill do bleed) x3 =  1.8k in 3 sec more than half healers hp  and i know bds can do 2 bleeding max since i started bd :wacko:

Umm, agree with u on this point.Are you sure you take 202 bleeding damage??

But Barbarian's Chop stacks too.

barbs don't have a stun along with bleed and usually barbs bleed ranges between 50-60

whereas bd bleed exceeds 150 at certain points i think

But butttt....it has less damage. ? Right??

barbs don't have a stun along with bleed and usually barbs bleed ranges between 50-60

whereas bd bleed exceeds 150 at certain points i think

When left on level 1? Sure. On level 5? No.

When left on level 1? Sure. On level 5? No.

I have lvl 4 bleeding (lvl 18 barb ,bleed dam-82)Still less damage than my bd lvl 16(ham dam-104) If u say, barb's bleed last longer.I agree with you. Still weaker than bd's ham

Can u show ur bleed damage?? Show skill level and character phy damage too.I bet it cant be more than bd's ham of same level and physical damage

I have lvl 4 bleeding (lvl 18 barb ,bleed dam-82)Still less damage than my bd lvl 16(ham dam-104) If u say, barb's bleed last longer.I agree with you. Still weaker than bd's ham

Can u show ur bleed damage?? Show skill level and character phy damage too.I bet it cant be more than bd's ham of same level and physical damage

i agree barb bleed need more time and energy with lower effect and it was desgiened to be stacked , bd stun and do more dmg its death 

And it was 202 im sure