elf got 4% extra attack

mc got 4% extra health

add this too  :)

elf got 5% extra dark magic defence

mc got 5% extra sun magic defence

add this too  :)

elf got 5% extra dark magic defence

mc got 5% extra sun magic defence

yea coz forsaken will use dark magic (against elfs)

and chosen use sun against mc...makes a lot of sence this way ...

yea coz forsaken will use dark magic (against elfs)

and chosen use sun against mc...makes a lot of sence this way ...

yea and easier to do lab for the "easy mode class" cause most are dark def mob there, made alot of sense this way.

yes our 1st boss is just 2 blocks away and 2nd 4 block and 3rd 7-9block right?

our first boss is more than 10 blocks second is even more and third is insane far

and 4% means nothing...dark magic to fight boss.. say 300 atk...4% will make 288 attck which isnt a huge differnce..and adds also 200 dmg will make 192..had the differnce been over 30 in boss and 20 in adds then would make lot of sence to me...im a guy who prefers to use acc in my gloves than pene rune..pene can make attck dif of 4-8 per hit..while acc can give u 250+ hit at one go and maybe more if its crit...

..also

and who knows devs may make mc side boss sun while elf dark a it is..

but who cares...we dont farm it now..most of us have lvl 17 set and few lvl 18 equips...we got a life..so we cant waste all time going till main boss and by time we reach ,1 mistake and u r dead and u respawn in riff.....total time wasteage..i would better play a game of chess oor lvl up my char at swtor than waste my time killing monsters and then dying after reaching boss coz of 1 noob in party who ran and called adds

anyway ...surely 5 rangers cant alone go boss 3 but 5 shamans can...so we know "easy mode" ..quake n run-run all mobs stunned...if any one missed use blind and he keeps walking till u reach boss

yea and easier to do lab for the "easy mode class" cause most are dark def mob there, made alot of sense this way.

but who cares...we dont farm it now..most of us have lvl 17 set and few lvl 18 equips...we got a life..so we cant waste all time going till main boss and by time we reach ,1 mistake and u r dead and u respawn in riff.....total time wasteage..i would better play a game of chess oor lvl up my char at swtor than waste my time killing monsters and then dying after reaching boss coz of 1 noob in party who ran and called adds

anyway ...surely 5 rangers cant alone go boss 3 but 5 shamans can...so we know "easy mode" ..quake n run-run all mobs stunned...if any one missed use blind and he keeps walking till u reach boss

I agree with the first paragraph, but woah, 5 shamans? this is not 2.6, have you ever tried doing that? now mobs attack you if you 2 steps away, no time to rest, no time to stop and think and Blind & Earthquake don't have fast cooldown, we kill now cause running just leads to suicide, we run when we are near crossing ( well elves can too, but they prefer attack all mobs until they on the floor ), and earthquake can also make melee mobs attack and not everyone has a lvl 5 blind + earthquake.. Easy mode is gather 7-10  parties and kill all the way. you don't risk anything, no one dies, even 1 mistake there are around 20-30 people who can help kill mobs/boss.

• 4 weeks later...

Shaman can kill one BD easily

Ranged class in warspear own melee class, see how we move and see the stagger, It's like ranged class gets to attack you while running and you will still be in the same position, Melee classes should have 2 stuns or something to get near the ranged class and ranged classes shouldn't have Knockback skills ( scatter, blind ) and just one stun

Ranged class in warspear own melee class, see how we move and see the stagger, It's like ranged class gets to attack you while running and you will still be in the same position, Melee classes should have 2 stuns or something to get near the ranged class and ranged classes shouldn't have Knockback skills ( scatter, blind ) and just one stun

Only melee should stagger  :facepalm:

Or I'd take an extra stun  ;D

Shaman can kill one BD easily

a shaman can destroy a ranger with timely use of blind, earthqke and heal. Its nevr easy to kill 2 shamans in arena.  :facepalm:

blindness  is a very powerful skill  nd  shaman nd ranger op :tease:

Shamans like too blind elves into mobs  :)

a shaman can destroy a ranger with timely use of blind, earthqke and heal. Its nevr easy to kill 2 shamans in arena.  :facepalm:

depend of the ranger i always loser to thiensup but he has +10 bow lv 17 and all +10

it depends on the gear and skill of the player imo. shaman has too many good skills while druids only have 3 (lightning, heal, root) so they tend to be easier to lvl up and conserve more mana on pvp.

uhmm. really?... but druid still the loser  :aggressive: ...(in general)

lets someone use bees skill on you then check ur stats  :)

jonny  shaman  still  got better  skills . wen  opponent  is under  blindness  shaman can atk  as well as heal  bt  wen druid  roots  opponent  can still atk  :facepalm:

jonny  shaman  still  got better  skills . wen  opponent  is under  blindness  shaman can atk  as well as heal  bt  wen druid  roots  opponent  can still atk  :facepalm:

Blind decreases your accuracy and shamans have very few accuracy 0-5% usually cause of arena staff, so I don't think it helps with damage, but it gets you free heal for 2-5 seconds and if you on heal set, full life  :wacko:

Blind still better than roots as you can get time for heal without taking dmg and  it reduce acc but it does not make the atk dodges always...and stats are all upto luck i feel,i hit with 0 acc and my atk dodges with 13% , sometimes i crit 3times in a row with 12% crit and sometimes does not crit at all with 18% crit . And i agree mclan need a class to beat the ranger or elfs will be op but in pvp between a shaman and druid with same items = shaman will win always considering the environment remain same like no one dodges or crit. .