Last Update, please attention.

dbreendo

Hello team AIGRIND

Well I would make a brief complaint about the last update They Reached the rooms powers, along with cam que a kind of "delay" to use some skill Which harms the gameplay que I play using combos, Which can not do with speed.

I do not know if in other classes hinders the gameplay, but in the specific case of the blade dancer, I use the combo Following:

Onslaught - magical transformation - cut tendon - lightning strike - sonic boom - hit - hit - Onslaught - lightning strike. . . can no longer be run Correctly.

I ask que Team AIGRIND can think better about this game mode and perhaps remove it.

Thank you for your attention.

onslaught and cut tendon? :unknw: . maybe what you meant was you can't use another expert skills immediately after you used an expert, it has almost 2 sec delay before you can use another expert skill. i've sent the ticket to devs but no respond yet. i just want to know if it's a bug or permanent changes.

onslaught and cut tendon? :unknw: . maybe what you meant was you can't use another expert skills immediately after you used an expert, it has almost 2 sec delay before you can use another expert skill. i've sent the ticket to devs but no respond yet. i just want to know if it's a bug or permanent changes.

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=116678.0