Quest Dialog/Bug corrections

Legionn

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

wp_ss_20150715_0006.png It should read 'This item is necessary to complete quest'. It's a quest item and I can't sell it.

You have gain 10 medals!

You have gained 10 medals!

wp_ss_20150719_0001.png

Filthbots and ocelots drop nothing (except quest items).

Edited by TheCabbage

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I can't believe that you've fixed the swards! This is wonderful! Let's celebrate! Who wants [Velvet Beer]?

Except it's still not quite right: I find your lack of plural pronouns disturbing. These ruins, not this ruins; these seeds, not this seeds. I think a succubus is singular, so it shouldn't be "a real succubus dwell" but "a real succubus dwells" instead. "I've made it while investigating the ruins" - The ruins have been mentioned earlier. And I can't understand the first sentence of the first screenshot. Is there one "and" too much and the letter s missing after "count"?

wp_ss_20160215_0001.png

wp_ss_20160215_0002.png

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Imagine if rogues could dual-wield this sword. wp_ss_20160618_0004.png

Space replaced by %. wp_ss_20160628_0001.png

The Garu quest for killing priests asks me to kill paladins instead. priestsarepaladins.jpg

Dismard is not a druid. That quest offends the whole Legion. wp_ss_20160729_0002.png

"Hero% 1"? What's that supposed to say? wp_ss_20160730_0001.png

Edited by TheCabbage

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Er, who are those people? Haven't even heard of them. wp_ss_20170207_0001.png

The hole isle should be the whole isle. I can't remember seeing much holes in any of the maps. wp_ss_20170304_0003.png

wp_ss_20170307_0002.png

wp_ss_20170307_0003.png The Mogilda there is supposed to be Wickedora in English (the second ss is the name of the 2016 spring event translated from Russian)

There's a hole in the road in the map A_hole_in_the_road.jpg

Edited by TheCabbage
added more

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

ljOf9olPjVRiZ2dnZ2dnZ2dv9P8PKbkd88FpmPUA

Bothers me every time. Pls fix.

• 2 weeks later...

Good night warspear administrators online.I have a bug to report.My life in the game is with a bug, I bought a boot today.With the whole set I will be with more than 2,500 of life but my life is in 2,516 I ask you admins Of warspear online to fix this bug of the game do not know if and only with me that this so. Name of my character: deadorus class: druid, faction: firstborn, kingdom: BR-TOURMALINE.thanks for attention .good night

9 hours ago, deadorus said:

Good night warspear administrators online.I have a bug to report.My life in the game is with a bug, I bought a boot today.With the whole set I will be with more than 2,500 of life but my life is in 2,516 I ask you admins Of warspear online to fix this bug of the game do not know if and only with me that this so. Name of my character: deadorus class: druid, faction: firstborn, kingdom: BR-TOURMALINE.thanks for attention .good night

Please contact the support team 

http://warspear-online.com/en/support

I'm not teleported anywhere even though the info text says so.wp_ss_20170706_0001.png

In the dialog, plant of pray should be plant of prey. These aren't any holy plants as far as I know. wp_ss_20170706_0004.png

• 9 months later...

Hello, for a month now my phone keyboard doesn't open in game whenever I wanna type. It is so annoying. I can't text in any chat unless I use pc. What's wrong!! I loggeg into another phone and is the same thing

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Map: Godgorrath - Montain Clans

Quest: Presente de caçador (hunter's gift? )

Mob ''urso pardo'' isn't listed or marked with green in this quest.

The quest asks for bear heart collected ''coração de urso'' however the ''green area'' doesn't match the location of the item, that can be obtained from ''urso pardo''. 

Edited by Aкasha

• 11 months later...
34 minutes ago, noro5825 said:

I found bug about buff 

Why if say "reduce" it increases consuption? From 60s to 52s

Yeah, this is wrong. It is supposed to increase the lasting time of the oxygen, not the opposite. Unless had some debuff when took the screenshot. Can anyone confirm this bug? 

Edited by Akasha

2 hours ago, Akasha said:

Yeah, this is wrong. It is supposed to increase the lasting time of the oxygen, not the opposite. Unless had some debuff when took the screenshot. Can anyone confirm this bug? 

tested on ranger, the buff works fine for me

On 8/11/2019 at 2:53 PM, Poggers said:

We need to not spend merman reputation in order to get the speed/oxygen buffs?

If you mean talents - yep

@Reivenorik the quest that comes once you enter a dungeon on the new map is shown as "Quest not found"

Not a display bug or bad grammar, and I don't know if devs already know this or have silently fixed this, but in this quest there are only supposed to be two mobs. Seemingly, two more spawn every time the elite is killed and this resets only when the server is restarted, leading to these 20-mob hordes.

16 hours ago, TheCabbage said:

Not a display bug or bad grammar, and I don't know if devs already know this or have silently fixed this, but in this quest there are only supposed to be two mobs. Seemingly, two more spawn every time the elite is killed and this resets only when the server is restarted, leading to these 20-mob hordes.

@Cardinal maybe Dimitri or Vladimir could explain that? Has it been fixed? 

@TheCabbage, this issue was fixed. Sorry for silent of it.

On 8/12/2019 at 9:43 PM, Higgings said:

@Reivenorik the quest that comes once you enter a dungeon on the new map is shown as "Quest not found"

Could you please provide the name of dungeon? And in what language quest not found?

On 8/11/2019 at 11:06 AM, Zurp said:

questbug.PNGShould say Pelican Island

We'll fix it as soon as possbile. Thanks!

Edited by Cardinal

Posso estar falando bobagem, mas esse atributo não deveria aumentar o dmg embaixo d'água???

na descrição diz que aumenta o dano físico e mágico, Assim como o dano do critico!

porém só esta aumentando o dmg do critico.

bug1.png.8990d51f279ed891342a3463a091600a.png

1 hour ago, Simbioozzi said:

Posso estar falando bobagem, mas esse atributo não deveria aumentar o dmg embaixo d'água???

na descrição diz que aumenta o dano físico e mágico, Assim como o dano do critico!

bug1.png.8990d51f279ed891342a3463a091600a.png

@Akasha

On 8/18/2019 at 9:50 PM, Simbioozzi said:

ele funciona corretamente, mas só debaixo d'água.

• 6 months later...

@Holmes @Akasha

The info boxes in dungeon lv32 has got no text. I'm talking about those Info Messages located close to each potion. 

1 hour ago, Rizki Ansyah said:

i have bug in my phone xiomi mi 6x over zoom display

please reply

please, mark small user interface in your settings and restart the game