[2014.10.14] Midweek promotion deal for free Miracle coins!

r0land

Hello there, dear players, in some unusual Tuesday way!

Uvn7KxZ.jpg

We have a deal starting right now that will help you to get twice more free Miracle coins:

сhoose interesting offers from the game menu, fulfill all the conditions and get 2x coins.

You can find the offers here:

Menu -> Miracle shop -> Earn Free Miracle coins -> TrialPay/Fyber/Flurry/SupersonicAds.

Deal starts: 2014/10/14 11:00 CET

Deal end: 2014/10/16 11:00 CET

Good luck everyone,

AIGRIND team.

HALLOWEEN UPDATE WISHLIST

-Get triple the miracle coins with every purchase :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful:

-sponsored adds get you 5x the miracle coins  :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful:

-a 80% sale on all miracle shop items :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful:

HALLOWEEN UPDATE WISHLIST

-Get triple the miracle coins with every purchase :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful:

-sponsored adds get you 5x the miracle coins  :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful:

-a 80% sale on all miracle shop items :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful:

Do you mean everything for free?  :facepalm:

Hello there, dear players, in some unusual Tuesday way!

Uvn7KxZ.jpg

We have a deal starting right now that will help you to get twice more free Miracle coins:

сhoose interesting offers from the game menu, fulfill all the conditions and get 2x coins.

You can find the offers here:

Menu -> Miracle shop -> Earn Free Miracle coins -> TrialPay/Fyber/Flurry/SupersonicAds.

Deal starts: 2014/10/14 11:00 CET

Deal end: 2014/10/16 11:00 CET

Good luck everyone,

AIGRIND team.

on pc you can only go in fyber, dont show others

I have on my pc client only SupersonicAds and Fyber. What's wrong?

on pc you can only go in fyber, dont show others

certain advertisers can only reach a specific platform, luckily SupersonicAds and fyber are both available on both PC and mobile systems(Windows PC and Android as far as i know), though i am not sure why SupersonicAds has been removed from the android client.

Flurry and TrialPay seem to only be available on mobile systems which result in them not being available on PC.