US-SAPHIRE GMs online

mulaBR xPrOx

• 7 months later...

r0land, snorlax and Kuzmitch rarely gets on. You might have the chance to see them after updates if you are lucky.

i saw roland ON once but he just log in and log out

Why you need to talk to them in game ? 

Why do you play this game?

Why do you play this game?

Emm it actually is a game i play when i have nothing to do and im not out of home that day . Why do you ?

Emm it actually is a game i play when i have nothing to do and im not out of home that day . Why do you ?

To have fun with you guys, but the point I wanted to make you reach to it is, if a player wants to play an online game which has a forum, he should be able to contact gms or developers, this is the answer of your up question. I see a big and awesome contact between many players of SUPERCELL company and its players, they even met them in real life, talked to them about their games and some players used their iPads' game devices. Nvm me, I entered in an other thing, lol...

To have fun with you guys, but the point I wanted to make you reach to it is, if a player wants to play an online game which has a forum, he should be able to contact gms or developers, this is the answer of your up question. I see a big and awesome contact between many players of SUPERCELL company and its players, they even met them in real life, talked to them about their games and some players used their iPads' game devices. Nvm me, I entered in an other thing, lol...

Has to do with business , they already said question marathon every 2 weeks with immidiate contact and like a month passed or more since then , idk what to say 

Has to do with business , they already said question marathon every 2 weeks with immidiate contact and like a month passed or more since then , idk what to say 

It's actually because Snorlax had several vacation periods recently, when he's fully available we'll continue our conversations.

Now about a game:

you see, guys, I used to visit the game often at beginning of my term here, I really wanted to communicate with players but it's impossible.

95% of messages are about blocks, scammers, accounts and something like this.

It made impossible for me a proper communication, that's why you can't see us often in-game.

Dunno about SUPERCELL or other companies, but it's our situation. Do you know how to make it better? :)

It's actually because Snorlax had several vacation periods recently, when he's fully available we'll continue our conversations.

Now about a game:

you see, guys, I used to visit the game often at beginning of my term here, I really wanted to communicate with players but it's impossible.

It made impossible for me a proper communication, that's why you can't see us often in-game.

Dunno about SUPERCELL or other companies, but it's our situation. Do you know how to make it better? :)

Actually , Alex , through forum could be a nice communication with players , right ? But it is a fact that the only game admin or a developer who is talking here is you sometimes , and rarely Peter most on updates of games . There could be more activity of more admins or other developers who could answer questions here , i dont say on real like bugs said thats kinda dangerous sometimes , read suggestion forum and say their opinion etc . I understand that 95% are like these , but since a game has nice developers who the game is their work and their profit , they should show more care to keep their clients happy , right ? :) . Me im happy with this game no problems , but by making this forum more active and show to players that developers and admins are there for them , the situation would be kinda better :)

That's my opinion thank you ^^ 

Now about a game:

"We'll work on this issue right away" followed by ignore. 

Or making words "block", "scam", "account" an auto-mute for 24 hours.

Or disable private messages to GMs.

To be honest, I have no ideas. I guess it's the fate of f2p games.

Actually , Alex , through forum could be a nice communication with players , right ?

You're right, totally right, it's actually my job to read everything and transfer to the develeopment team.

I'm also trying to communicate more here, as much as I can, but sometimes it's too much for one man, yes.

To be honest, I have no ideas. I guess it's the fate of f2p games.

Oh, yeah, maybe, I actually talked about the specifics with other community persons, from Perfect World or Allods Online, they can confir that total communication in f2p games is kind hard to support.

Or you need much more people.

Will you guys ever make a new MMO?

If you do, please make it b2p or p2p.

oh, it would be great in other world, not in the world where f2p defeated them all distribution models(

Roland idk maybe its possible for you that if someone pms you and in the sentence is the word "ban" "scam" or whatever, the message can't be sent to you. I'm not good with computers and that stuff so I don't know if something like that would be possible. It sounds a lil foolish :P But it would be really cool to have you in game like mc side has one mod talking to them sometimes.

oh, it would be great in other world, not in the world where f2p defeated them all distribution models(

I've noticed that f2p brings demise to MMOs sooner or later, which is sad. f2p does make the most money of them all, but I think the others aren't that bad.

There is WoW, FFXIV, which have both b2p and p2p, are still doing pretty well. There are probably many others, but I can't say much as I never played those.

There is also "premium" account system, in games like Runescape, Dofus, Wakfu, and it works really well, but I'll be honest, it probably doesn't greatly reduce the community part that devs hate.

I've also heard some upcoming MMOs, like ToS, which initially planned to be f2p, is now considering p2p.

Maybe few years from now on, b2p and p2p make a glorious return. I hope.

Roland idk maybe its possible for you that if someone pms you and in the sentence is the word "ban" "scam" or whatever, the message can't be sent to you. I'm not good with computers and that stuff so I don't know if something like that would be possible. It sounds a lil foolish :P But it would be really cool to have you in game like mc side has one mod talking to them sometimes.

looks like I will need a special client for this kind of filter, I can even ask about it.

I've noticed that f2p brings demise to MMOs sooner or later, which is sad. f2p does make the most money of them all, but I think the others aren't that bad.

from the other side, we have a sad Wildstar story and SWTOR conversion to some kind of f2p

But, as you rememeber, we're working on mobile platforms, free2play here is a "must have" situation.

from the other side, we have a sad Wildstar story and SWTOR conversion to some kind of f2p

But, as you rememeber, we're working on mobile platforms, free2play here is a "must have" situation.

Yeah, nobody could've predicted those tragedies.

Well, b2p games on phones do sell pretty well, though I'll admit f2p games have higher popularity.

One day it will happen. f2p games will lose to b/p2p. But the question is, will we live to see that day?

Yes Ale you could put a filter on your pms , cant be that hard . Also , pay to play eh i dont think will work on warspear yet , all you need at the moment that warspear is a nice game with a good storyline , advertising of the game is important , and it is not that hard . Try to advertise warspear and will bring you more clients , that is a completed business .

r0ley, As for my advice, it would be to visit SUPERCELL's community forum, check what do they do and how they did things and learn from them, even if you're an older company, but I know they got many awesome things there on their forum which you would like to learn from. I myself play their game CoC (Clash of Clans) and it is awesome, but nah won't play HD (Hay Day) or BB (Boom Beach) or SL (Smash Land), lol.

It would be also a very nice thing to visit their YT channel for Clash of Clans, you gonna see very awesome things there and I think that you would like to do what they do in the future.

Edited by Bugs Bunny

Clash of Clans and Boombeach are alot different from warspear. Heavybow has a nice idea though people will just ♥♥♥♥♥ n complain more. Best devs can do is make char that no one knows is a dev and just play anonymously.

Yes Ale you could put a filter on your pms , cant be that hard . Also , pay to play eh i dont think will work on warspear yet , all you need at the moment that warspear is a nice game with a good storyline , advertising of the game is important , and it is not that hard . Try to advertise warspear and will bring you more clients , that is a completed business .

Warspear used to be p2p, changed for f2p with microtransactions to invite a wider audience. Honestly, I don't remember anyone being against that decision when it was first announced, because what could possibly go wrong. :^)

Changing from f2p to p2p would be bad because MAJORITY of players wouldn't like that. It's just a horrible decision, forcing you to pay for something you used to get for free, and invested a lot of your time into.

However, a p2p SERVER, that would be great. I can see it working well. It could (and should) keep the p2w stuff, but at least GMs would have much better community. Maybe a p2p beta server even?

However, a p2p SERVER, that would be great. I can see it working well. It could (and should) keep the p2w stuff, but at least GMs would have much better community. Maybe a p2p beta server even?

it's always a good idea to have such server (also it's good to have one for open beta testing), but looks like not for warspear 1.

Also I haven't enough power or influence to provide such ideas to our managers, besides I have some nice ideas and you have.

r0ley, As for my advice, it would be to visit SUPERCELL's community forum, check what do they do and how they did things and learn from them, even if you're an older company, but I know they got many awesome things there on their forum which you would like to learn from. I myself play their game CoC (Clash of Clans) and it is awesome, but nah won't play HD (Hay Day) or BB (Boom Beach) or SL (Smash Land), lol.

ok, great, I'll visit this community too, they are freaking marketing wizards, them SUPERCELL guys.

Now about a game:

hmmm i kinda see what u mean. folks would just complain to you lol sooooo what's your favorite tv series or movie? :D

Your real name is Alex?

yep, like Aleksander :)

hmmm i kinda see what u mean. folks would just complain to you lol sooooo what's your favorite tv series or movie?

wow, there a lot of them actually, but as you can see, I'm a big fan of western movies, not only spaghetti westerns ofc.

Oh,cool! May I call you Alex or is it just for friends and people you know since a longer time? I don't wanna be rude :P

it's not rude in any way, yes, you can call me Alex ;)

Aleksander , what would you like to do about this situation that is discussed here on this topic , except spagheti westerns xD , i like spagheti tho even if not the movies with them