can't connect to server on ubuntu

abdoabdo

i can't connect to server for 2 days  , on Ubuntu 14.04 LTS , OS 32-bit , game V 4.3 ,  ,  also game crash when i try to connect many times .

anybody have the same problem ?  GM is there problem on Ubuntu game version and there a progress for fixing it ? or am the only one ? 

my Internet connection is good and everything else work fine .

and if you dropped Ubuntu support since V3.10  or there no  dev for it  ! any info will be appreciate  so i can back to play as soon as possible .

and if you dropped Ubuntu support since V3.10  or there no  dev for it  ! any info will be appreciate  so i can back to play as soon as possible .

what?

How can we drop the support on 3.10, if your version is 4.3 (the latest)?

We have no reports from Linux user about this situation (120+ players), so looks the problem is on your side. Full reinstall doesn't help?

it doesn't help  ,  sorry .  the same Internet connecting that i used before on windows pc and it was working 100% , is there any config that i have to do in the OS or installing additional Package ?

so why the version on Ubuntu software center is 3.10 ? why not update that to 4.3 so people can install it from software center .

because they forgot about us long time ago, and now they don't want to contact, that's the story.

Our programmers say that there's no need in any additional packages, everything is working ok in the recent client.

ok thanks , i can't connect till now :( , so what to do ? 

which port the game use ? and if i can get all game connection detail  so i can contact ISP or start with my firewall and so on

Thnx for the answer...its correct answer but there are actually 15possible answers O.O

I wanted to see which the most common answer..

Ur logic is on base system 2, I guess (binary code)

anyway thank people will try switch to another ISP and recored my pc traffic and analysis package .  if the game run fine for others on Ubuntu 90% it's my ISP  problem .

ya binary  , it's the first answer came on my mind and it correct so i didn't think for another answer .  tell me what the 15 others answers and what it based of ?  and i ill pm u a good logic challenges .

anyway thank people will try switch to another ISP and recored my pc traffic and analysis package .  if the game run fine for others on Ubuntu 90% it's my ISP  problem .

ya binary  , it's the first answer came on my mind and it correct so i didn't think for another answer .  tell me what the 15 others answers and what it based of ?  and i ill pm u a good logic challenges .

No thnx the answer is based on series completion and miscellaneous series ..this question was challenegd by a frnd..

I hope ur problem is fixed.