top 10 best rogues from your server

silent killer

Hey ascetic wut is your name on league? Had to quit ws but league is more laid back I get like 2-3 matches in a day lol

xasceticx, i play alot, chances are you will catch me on there

all these new rogues that came out of nowhere are most likely the same lames that hid behind warlocks when they were OP. but since locks got nerfed and rogues got jump skill, the wussed over to rogues. and they really love to hide. the true rogues are the ones that were kicking ass when rogues were the worst class at pvp.

Been a rogue since 2011 and doubt to play any other class ;)

Almost the same, I started playing at the end of 2011, but Playing Ranger atm ;D

I know :P haha its a strong ranger  :good: i have a lvl 15 ranger but in that time of lvling and pvps i found out its not really my type of fights. The stealth i love coz of acting like a ghost makes my ws experience also of fun :yahoo:

Not much good rogues like Sulla, Warlunatic, Vexall in EU  :dirol:  I hope i could be as good as them  :blush:  (in 10 years xD)

It's too late for that now.

With all these updates the only way to be good is to get the best weapons, amplify to +9 or 10 and max Elusive Jump and Merciless strike, killing people in 5 hits. It's all faceroll now.

Really disappointed me that I didn't even hesitate to delete my Rogue and leave the game, before that I had to amplify to +9 to be good anyways, though back then using your brain gave you an advantage. Now that there's more damage skills, you just amp high and press 3 buttons. Shit will always be the same.

Rip in peace the Warspear that was actually fun.

With all these updates the only way to be good is to get the best weapons, amplify to +9 or 10 and max Elusive Jump and Merciless strike, killing people in 5 hits. It's all faceroll now.

Really disappointed me that I didn't even hesitate to delete my Rogue and leave the game, before that I had to amplify to +9 to be good anyways, though back then using your brain gave you an advantage. Now that there's more damage skills, you just amp high and press 3 buttons. Shit will always be the same.

u said that coz zaibax didnt include u :[ dont worry firstlady is always #1 for me no homo

I bet Buud one shots you then one shots Sulla after

Truth

I don't even play anymore so new players most likely don't know me plus dodge does not exist since you can't amp it

Truth

I don't even play anymore so new players most likely don't know me plus dodge does not exist since you can't amp it

>shit resiliance

>early stealth

>get nuked

But yeah i agree with u that buud is OP

This game has always been faceroll

• 2 weeks later...

Truth

Say that to my lv18 rouge with 39% dodge ;D ;D

Say that to my lv18 rouge with 39% dodge ;D ;D

Even with 65% dodge I didn't even dodge 50% of the attacks.

Keep dreamin little boy.

Plus those wasted skill points on Dodge.

Even with 65% dodge I didn't even dodge 50% of the attacks.

Keep dreamin little boy.

Plus those wasted skill points on Dodge.

huh Somethings wrong wit you then i barely get hit espiacally vs other rouges using scouts and or hatchets

Their Accuracy must suck then lol

I've had over 30 times where a BD with x2 Scout Gladius missed all his hits, even Hamstring, and I didn't even use Kick.

Sadly, PvP cave turned into 30 vs 30 so I never had the chance again. The only ones that lived were the +9-10 SD Blade ones.

PS:

Their Accuracy must suck then lol

I've had over 30 times where a BD with x2 Scout Gladius missed all his hits, even Hamstring, and I didn't even use Kick.

Sadly, PvP cave turned into 30 vs 30 so I never had the chance again. The only ones that lived were the +9-10 SD Blade ones.

PS:

Agreed on that..

u took the words right out of my mouth.

P.S  i wont let u come near me, black hanekawa.

• 1 month later...

Ehhmm

- Afro

- Mrfunky

- Delicious

- Diaboloko

- Aloneking

- Babyzhue

- Mymelody

- Sixshadow

- Blodyy

- Naranja

- Arvernus

- Acidtrip

- Sico

- Levine

- Hitkaze

- Aditjiu

- Iluvweed

- Whirlwindz

- Tutle♥♥♥♥

- Volex

:D and many more....

Raped most of them, some of them are plain noob.

Heard about Afro but never saw or pvp him.

Iluvweed, almawade, me and turtleduck best rogues in us sapphire. ;)

Raped most of them, some of them are plain noob.

Heard about Afro but never saw or pvp him.

Iluvweed, almawade, me and turtle♥♥♥♥ best rogues in us sapphire. ;)

i agree with you Mainly besides Alma she sucks bad.

From BR-Tourmaline:

1.Rise

2.Rise

3.Rise

4.Rise

5....Rise

6....I think it was Rise

7.                                Rise

8. R I S E

9. Rhymes with Demise

10. Guess who? Yeah, Rise.