top 10 best rogues from your server

silent killer

well,maybe i am wrong,but i only can say what i see in fights vs me....and i only saw that yynneed even started fights vs a whole party of elfs(with pot yes,but when there is 1vs 5...i can understand it...i never talked to yynneed or see his weapons or fight WITH him...so the list is just based on my experience when i fought against them...for sure u know him better then me,so ur list is based on facts,while i can just make a list of my experience...u understand what i mean ?? (sry for my bad english)

best in emeald...hmm fizza  :good:  n warluantic(hhehehehe ;D :pleasantry: )thats what i saw with my druid on inspection 8)

:blush:    the best rogues are the inteligents and fasters .  8) 

but now the richest yneed and i forgot others... break the system of game  :bad: :bad:

top of inteligents and friends bests rogues ( no richs)

1.Sulla (on pc)  ;D

2.Marcin

3.Warlunatic

4.Mcmaster

5.Mercurial

6.Sunnysmart

7.Mcmug

8.Madmaxx

9.Wagpokuyaahhh  xddd

10.Daniloo (newbie but future good rogue ) ;) 

:shok: :shok: :shok: I think I saw my name in there

:yahoo:

back to topic if someone asked about best rogues of Eu,well there're two names that comes to my mind in a flash.It is Sulla and Marcin.When those two guys teamed up for arena it's better to wait untill they go away.  :pleasantry: I've hardly beat them for very few times with Zetta and Drawnzer.That was back on 1.9 version I think.

These are the best rogues I saw - Sulla,Marcin,Dantebsb,Mcmug,Versatile,Ishux,Apeball,Warlunatic,Sunnysmart,Fizza,Crossfit,Mercuriall ( :tease:),Madmaxx.There should be more,forgive me I can't remind them by now.

You guys talked about war, I'll tell you one thing "Everything is fair in love and WAR" :crazy: If you wanna find out who's strong better go with Pvp.We used to do lots of Pvps in old times which was really fun.Unfortunately the new generation of Warspear players won't have that experience thanks to Amplify system :bad: :spiteful:

:shok: :shok: :shok: I think I saw my name in there

:yahoo:

back to topic if someone asked about best rogues of Eu,well there're two names that comes to my mind in a flash.It is Sulla and Marcin.When those two guys teamed up for arena it's better to wait untill they go away.  :pleasantry: I've hardly beat them for very few times with Zetta and Drawnzer.That was back on 1.9 version I think.

These are the best rogues I saw - Sulla,Marcin,Dantebsb,Mcmug,Versatile,Ishux,Apeball,Warlunatic,Sunnysmart,Fizza,Crossfit,Mercuriall ( :tease:),Madmaxx.There should be more,forgive me I can't remind them by now.

You guys talked about war, I'll tell you one thing "Everything is fair in love and WAR" :crazy: If you wanna find out who's strong better go with Pvp.We used to do lots of Pvps in old times which was really fun.Unfortunately the new generation of Warspear players won't have that experience thanks to Amplify system :bad: :spiteful:

Wow , my retired rogue was there :shok:

New generation know nothing about ''our'' old pvp :)

Amplifications system ruin 'almost' everything :bad:

Thanks for the glady mc , you're good :good:

Wow , my retired rogue was there :shok:

New generation know nothing about ''our'' old pvp :)

Amplifications system ruin 'almost' everything :bad:

Thanks for the glady mc , you're good :good:

You're welcome friend  :friends:

Rogue:

1. Mercuriall

2. Ynyeed

3. Madmaxx

4. Sunnysmart

5. Fizaa

6. Crossfit

7. Sulla

8. Marcin

9. Stonecool

10. Apeball

Shaman:

1. Spanish

2. Yunzhi

3. Bloodylips

4. Uzun

5. Asencho

6. Altay

7. Kyumaru

8. Glennr

9. Tatsumaruc

10. Ciamiau

Why havn't barb  :crazy: :crazy:

1NARANJA 2SICO 3NEILA 4MARZS 5ROGUETR 6LONEYBINS 7DUOBLADE 8SPYKIDS 9WHITEDOVE 10ASSASINO  :good:

Lolololol :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I ever played his rogue :bad:

thats my rogue  :dirol:  lvl 10...was #1 in 3x3 in lvl 4-6  :dirol: :dirol: :dirol: :dirol: lol

the best rogue no doubt would be mcmaster... Reason- hes the nicest person iv ever seen on the game.. Never selfish, never greedy, never rude, always helpful, kind, just and sacrificing... And i love him ofc :P .... If only he had access to mc he would definitely be among the best rogues strengthwise... And then there are the others... My frnds, old guys with brains, new guys with money... - zetta (:

the best rogue no doubt would be mcmaster... Reason- hes the nicest person iv ever seen on the game.. Never selfish, never greedy, never rude, always helpful, kind, just and sacrificing... And i love him ofc :P .... If only he had access to mc he would definitely be among the best rogues strengthwise... And then there are the others... My frnds, old guys with brains, new guys with money... - zetta (:

Im poor  :facepalm: but have brain and help noobs like gatita today  :lol:

:blush: :friends:

bro. U miss understanding the topic, or maybe you insecure about my rouge,  you killed me but its a duel, but if u want p.m on the game and we go on pvp/duel cave, here is my duel rule:full skills, if u want. God bless

marz suck

how could 2high amp rogue defeated by my low amp bd partner with high amp ranger

marsz also got killed by my low amp ranger outside arena countless time

other never see

pend,sak,drago still my best  but they all quit maybe

i miss bluedrago huhuhu.he  is the best guard in puma,their is two types of build skill in rouge depend on his opponent, if bd 5stealth,5merciless,5gouge(also u can use this in arena set skill), note, u need to manage using gouge and stelth in a perfect timeing, use stealth if u see ur gouge nearly half cooldown then stealth, wait gouge finish cooldown,then attck agen keep doing that way, and depend to oppenent what his first skill to use,  ranger= dodge=5,merciless=5,stealth=3,kik in back=2, note= if you fight ranger  u need shounds to the heard the traps spell ,. Its not the best tips its just a sugestions. Im noob.

not top ten but few who i know best..not to dilute their ranking...1st group pendekar sakray afro screwz..marz tony bluedrago in 2nd group

rest 3rd group :P

ps : i havent seen a bigger chick than bluedrago...always ran away fom pvp in elf land and always disturb us in mc land doing blood of puma...but anyway i beat him in pvp in duel cave :D but he was strong too

in skills  sulla :clapping:  crossfit jonny  8) .maxx good too yynedd  is just potter    :crazy:  thats all for me  ;) .  some  other rogues good too mayb they join this list fast  :search:

besides  there r some rogues like mcmaster  marcin i dnt know much abt bt i heard they  good too :friends:

• 1 month later...

#1 xrats :) :) :)

#2 xrats :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful:

#3 xrats :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

#4 xrats :unknw: :unknw: :unknw:

#5 xrats :tease: :tease: :tease:

#6 xrats :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

#7 xrats :fool: :fool: :fool:

#8 xrats :shok: :shok: :shok:

#9 xrats :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

#10 xrats  ;D :blush: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :dirol: :dirol: :dirol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rogue:

1. Mercuriall

2. Ynyeed

3. Madmaxx

4. Sunnysmart

5. Fizaa

6. Crossfit

7. Sulla

8. Marcin

9. Stonecool

10. Apeball

Shaman:

1. Spanish

2. Yunzhi

3. Bloodylips

4. Uzun

5. Asencho

6. Altay

7. Kyumaru

8. Glennr

9. Tatsumaruc

10. Ciamiau

honored to be on the list even though I was gone 2months :) feels really good to be back and thank you all who remembered me and missed me. Did not think I would be on a top list when I started playing in v1.5 :P anyway, spanish is emeralds top shaman to me in all catagories.

spanish (no1 if you ask me)

bluehero (but I havent seen him in ages)

yunshii

berengars

heudkpopz

Altay

glennr

tatsumaruc

kyumaru (very kind, very good heal shammy)

ashinfrev (im not leaving you out my friend :) )

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

repeated tactics, e.g stun tank > kill other guy, or have faster connect decides the winners these days.

what else can u else do?  let tank also atk u ?  :crazy:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...