top 10 best rogues from your server

silent killer

and i dont mean richest or whos ur friend :blush: but who who think ARE the top best rogue users u know from ur server :)

i play at Sapphire so ill pick: nelia, trixter, iluvweed, sico, naranja, screwz, marz, keithlex, whirlwindz , roguetr. in no particular order. these are the only ones ive seen fight so dont get mad if ur not mentioned  ;D whos YOUR picks?

so much?? :D

well i think 'cruely' is best  ;D  joke... :blush:

madmaxxxxxxxx(dont know how many x  ;D ) and yynneed best in emerald i guess.

daniloo strong too,and crossfit has nice dodge

but like all other classes too....almost all depends on money...but u still need brain,dont forget that guys  ;)

but like all other classes too....almost all depends on money...but u still need brain,dont forget that guys  ;)

ur right. alot of rich players out there depend too much on $$$ but dont have skill so they still lose  ;D

id like to add sulla too. he has one of the highest crits ive ever seen  :clapping:

maybe in 1.9,

but madmaxx and yyneeed +10 swords crit more since ampdate

i think he said "and i dont mean richest or whos ur friend [/size] but who who think ARE the top best rogue users u know from ur server "

Rogue:

1. Mercuriall

2. Ynyeed

3. Madmaxx

4. Sunnysmart

5. Fizaa

6. Crossfit

7. Sulla

8. Marcin

9. Stonecool

10. Apeball

Shaman:

1. Spanish

2. Yunzhi

3. Bloodylips

4. Uzun

5. Asencho

6. Altay

7. Kyumaru

8. Glennr

9. Tatsumaruc

10. Ciamiau

i think he said "and i dont mean richest or whos ur friend but who who think ARE the top best rogue users u know from ur server "

yes,and i said it.... ;) madmaxx and ynned sure not my friends and they play with brain...but ofc u need to amp ur staff to be strong...

and i dont mean richest or whos ur friend :blush: but who who think ARE the top best rogue users u know from ur server :)

i play at Sapphire so ill pick: nelia, trixter, iluvweed, sico, naranja, screwz, marz, keithlex, whirlwindz , roguetr. in no particular order. these are the only ones ive seen fight so dont get mad if ur not mentioned  ;D whos YOUR picks?

marz suck  :facepalm:

how could 2high amp rogue defeated by my low amp bd partner with high amp ranger

marsz also got killed by my low amp ranger outside arena countless time  :facepalm:

other never see  :crazy:

pend,sak,drago still my best  ;D but they all quit maybe

Yup.. Bluedrago left this game already. Still dont know about sak n pend.

sakray n pen will back in new update.:yahoo:

1.Afro  ;)

2.Sakray & Pendekar  :friends:

3.Jakarta

4.Linaaa

5.Cintamu

6.Bluedrago

7.Aditjiu

8.Tonydark    :wacko:

9.Andox

10. Hitkaze

not top ten but few who i know best..not to dilute their ranking...1st group pendekar sakray afro screwz..marz tony bluedrago in 2nd group

rest 3rd group :P

ps : i havent seen a bigger chick than bluedrago...always ran away fom pvp in elf land and always disturb us in mc land doing blood of puma...but anyway i beat him in pvp in duel cave :D but he was strong too

10. Smurfer

9. Mcmug

8. Versatile

7. Mcmaster

6. Sunnysmart

5. Warlunatic

4. Madmaxx

3. Marcin

2. Sulla

1. Crossfit

I forgot some other people I got mixed up  :wacko: Well yeah, Crossfit is the best rogue in Emerald. most of the old people used to be good, until " Miracle Shop " Happened.  :facepalm:  most people on top where the old players who are now weak cause of Amplify bullshit

dantebr and marcin were two of the best rogues on 1.9, we completely owned arena, until vic and kyrelancelo start to rape us and have fun battles.

two best shamans bandicoot and glenn at that time also, only people who could beat us.

then 2.0 came arena tickets, many start suck, dante quit, bandicoot quit

vic and kyre vanish from arena, the best ranger duo in whole of emerald at that time, only two rangers that ever beat me and marcin with equal win rate, was them.

2.5 no more best players, just rich and rogues who can use common sense and repeated tactics, e.g stun tank > kill other guy, or have faster connect decides the winners these days.

Shaman:

1. Spanish

2. Yunzhi

3. Bloodylips

4. Uzun

5. Asencho

6. Altay

7. Kyumaru

8. Glennr

9. Tatsumaruc

10. Ciamiau

Thanks but im still faar from the top 10. Maybe top 30, bcoz i still do sometimes big shit with my slow connect.

And many shaman better like me, example  Viro, Huedkpopz, Shyleen,  :good:

Thanks but im still faar from the top 10. Maybe top 30, bcoz i still do sometimes big shit with my slow connect.

And many shaman better like me, example  Viro, Shyleen,  :good:

When u dont have slow connect u are really good, no doubt. when u dc u suck!!  ;D

Rogues:

Sulla, Marcin, Crossfit, Fizza, Mercgay,  Apeball, Warlunatic and Versatile

For shaman Elfkiller stil d best and on top followed by OP Myth.... ;D

Eu-emerald

Yynnedd not strong S/he use pot 1 vs 1 weak ranger my swords +10 +9 1571! crit (stealth) normal 1233! :pardon:

you are sexy kitty, you don't need swords to kill someone  :blush:

10. Smurfer

9. Mcmug

8. Versatile

7. Mcmaster

6. Sunnysmart

5. Warlunatic

4. Madmaxx

3. Marcin

2. Sulla

1. Crossfit

I forgot some other people I got mixed up  :wacko: Well yeah, Crossfit is the best rogue in Emerald. most of the old people used to be good, until " Miracle Shop " Happened.  :facepalm:  most people on top where the old players who are now weak cause of Amplify bullshit

:blush:    the best rogues are the inteligents and fasters .  8) 

but now the richest yneed and i forgot others... break the system of game  :bad: :bad:

top of inteligents and friends bests rogues ( no richs)

1.Sulla (on pc)  ;D

2.Marcin

3.Warlunatic

4.Mcmaster

5.Mercurial

6.Sunnysmart

7.Mcmug

8.Madmaxx

9.Wagpokuyaahhh  xddd

10.Daniloo (newbie but future good rogue ) ;)   

u forgot ur name  ;D

sulla on place 1? hm,now a times not i think,cause use fast internet for crossing 10 minutes and then suddenly kill the lv 12 noob and then run from lv 18 is not brave or strong.he should fight more and not run when he see strong player,then he would be one of the best again(just my oppinnion,no reason to discuss about,i will still think that)

i would say:

1. madmaxx

2. yyneedd

3. marcin

4. sunnysmart

5.crossfit (not many are intelligent enough to use advantage of dodge,but he do: dodgeking :clapping: )

6.daniloo

7.fizaa

8.mercurial

9. sulla

10. mcmaster

:good:  im not king of dodge now im dodge parry king  8)  hehe  lol sulla ten minutes for crosing  :rofl:    only the fast player can use rogue  :spiteful:  sulla better play on myth  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:  xddd   

u forgot ur name  ;D

sulla on place 1? hm,now a times not i think,cause use fast internet for crossing 10 minutes and then suddenly kill the lv 12 noob and then run from lv 18 is not brave or strong.he should fight more and not run when he see strong player,then he would be one of the best again(just my oppinnion,no reason to discuss about,i will still think that)

i would say:

1. madmaxx

2. yyneedd

3. marcin

4. sunnysmart

5.crossfit (not many are intelligent enough to use advantage of dodge,but he do: dodgeking :clapping: )

6.daniloo

7.fizaa

8.mercurial

9. sulla

10. mcmaster

why your list have a BD??  :shok:  Many rogues are king of dodge, cause some rangers think they go full critv& pene they don't need HP Mana def dodge parry accu  :lol:  but dodge is weird, when 1 person dodges your attack all other attacks will be dodged at the exact same time, I think it doesn't depend on enemies attacks but random on player who will dodge  :wacko:  I remember before ranger and bds rape me then I see DODGE DODGE DODGE DODGE DODGE DODGE, 50000! 500000! 5012414! 153516635!

u forgot ur name  ;D

war is war

any tactic to win,

when i do go 1 v 1 in wars most pot, run in nadir, another elfs comes out of nowhere to join in, or like you did couple times in past hamstring and run, think i forgot?,

some dudes root and run, go war more instead of hiding in genie then you notice that wars isn't a 1 v 1 thing, were are usually outnumbered or outnumber the enemy.

there is no crossing in arena,

oh and not kill the lvl12 noob,

killed the lvl20 at crossing no problem too, just ask

kinggila

ashurain

elvic, queenivy

breakout

anakpanah rich guy

mdea dead at crossing too,

millions more, cant name them all,

nice joke coming from a hamstring and run guy,

whatever,all know u dnt fight,u only crosscrosscross,hit 2 times while from stealth,crosscrosscross.. my oppinion i said. thats fact.

sure u can kill lv 20 with crossing,but not without,and its a coward tactic,cause every noob can do it,just need fast internet.ur internet wins fights.just run when u see a lv 20 guy,run at crossing,cross x20,then stealth,do 2 hits,crosscrosscross.its ur tactic? ok,then dont search excuse here and just go on with it ;) my oppion,u only can change it when u stop crossing/running like a coward.

back to topic

I changed dodge 2 stealth 5 and dont is for the dodge why im strong  :facepalm:

dodge is ONE  reason why u are strong,i didnt said "ONLY" of dodge u are strong  ;)

whatever,all know u dnt fight,u only crosscrosscross,hit 2 times while from stealth,crosscrosscross.. my oppinion i said. thats fact.back to topic

no, for crossing rogue is better  this:

atk > merci > stun > cross > atk merci > cross > atk merci good to kill or weaken most, terribly annoying too.

if you judge people by war, then simply your a coward as you never war, most mc never see you, where are you???

maybe in trade chat of elf arguing with anak or mdea, thats when you even see me at shop, fighting 7 elfs at crossing, , stop hiding in shop from shamans, and go war more maybe, or even stop hiding in nadir when you do war,

1. i have my oppinion,u have urs.

2. i cant kill mc in a war when i am in lab or hunting or helping low levels on 1.island or doing dailys with my ranger or rogue!!!

3.i cant argue with anak or mdea,i am on their ignor list

4. i dont hide anywhere,when i sell items i am in shop,sure cause when i stand outside avenger fires kill me

5.u  nearly never see me in riff,only carravans,u know why? so i could help others in war faster,cause way from riff to nadir is loonger then carravans to nadir.

6. i play at mobilphone while i am in university listening to some teachers. so especially when i play in the morning until afternoon i am half of the time afk.then i let my bd just stood in nadir or shop,while i am learning at university. and how can it be that always cry mc in trade chat that i kill them when i just hide,lik u say??? hmmmmmmm ;)

u just search reasons to talk bad about me,but dont know anything it seems...i never see U in wars....i only see u at crossing lines. so dont say i am the one who dont fight.

thank you for the gold and help yesterday Jayrox !

This Jayrox help me yesterday and day befor with collecting satyr horns and yellow boss and he gave me 999 gold O:-)

i thought you are a bladedancer? how you can do quest with a ranger and rogue?

thank you for the gold and help yesterday Jayrox !

This Jayrox help me yesterday and day befor with collecting satyr horns and yellow boss and he gave me 999 gold O:-)

i thought you are a bladedancer? how you can do quest with a ranger and rogue?

;D np  :blush:

u can have more chars(u didnt know?!)....i have a ranger and a rogue too

u just search reasons to talk bad about me,but dont know anything it seems...i never see U in wars....i only see u at crossing lines. so dont say i am the one who dont fight.

and your not searching?

we never encounter eacthother in war ALONE, you always with many elfs, or im with many mc, when we did youy would hamstring and run like a pussy near commandor bodyguards and gran cave, because my stealth ambush took almost half ur hp, dont try act like your a brave warrior, i respect u for doing that instead of dieing like a ♥♥♥♥♥, now act diffrently?

arranged pvp and war are diffrent thinhgs,

crossfit uses crossing, merc, madmaxx, almost all who can, WILL do it, but there network aint as fast, yyneeed u call the best, pots like crazy, thats why he atks out in the open, rich amper potter,

the difference in arranged pvp is, i  kiled ashurain, ashurain killed me, 1 : 1 draw, luck is deciding factor, who crits / dodges / ..

then we war, at crossing, 90% if he stays at crossing hes dead, as are most, gintax the best ranger kiter uses crossing, knox the best druid uses crossing, because people with a brain have learned to use the most effective tactic to kill your enemy in war, instead run mindlessly into a horde and die.

i only explained why i think u arent number 1 rogue in emerald. thats my oppinion. but u started a bullshit discussion (cant u accept that not all ppl think that u are the number 1  :facepalm: ????)

back to topic now!

everybody has his own oppinnion  :drinks:

i forgot warlunatic on my list,he  is "my" number 8 :P

i only explained why i think u arent number 1 rogue in emerald. thats my oppinion. but u started a bullshit discussion (cant u accept that not all ppl think that u are the number 1  :facepalm: ????)

i can`t accept you put people like yyneeed above marcin and me, danilo, merc,

rich potter ampers, thought you were smarter than that and read the topic title, would be same as calling mdea better than you as a bd.