A POST FOR THE LOW-AMPED :D:P

GaGa

Well with over-amp and imbalance stuff, i find it truly fair to take mean measures[/color] to kill over-amped/rich noobs. Its totally fair if u kill any class buy using any equip or any skill with any strategy, main motto is to win. i find those people pathetic who cry after fight, whining this "you root-run-heal-attack" :wacko: . I cant help it but spread this thought: it only matters to win, anyhow (fair means). when amped people find it fair to kill a +4 or below guy with their +8 or above weps i bet they jump on their fat*** ;D and cheer themselves to get what they paid for, while we do the same with wit.

What they really dont know is killin an amped guy with bare skills and still winning :yahoo: is the real fun.

SO SAD THEY WILL NEVER HAVE THIS FEELING  :cray: . PITY THEM (EVERYONE KNOWS THERE ARE JUST A FEW AMPED GUYS WHO KNOW HOW TO PLAY  :wacko: ) :aggressive:

Mr. KUZMITCH YOU DONT WORRY ITS NOT A COMPLAIN ABOUT THE GAME :blush: THIS POST GOES FOR APPRECIATION OF THE REAL GAMEPLAY OF SHEER GAMING AND NOT THE FACILITIES THAT PEOPLE BUY WITH THEIR MONEY BECAUSE THEY ARE TOTALLY DUMB OTHERWISE.

SS from the game regarding pvp, arena or any unusual thing for a leass amped/unamped player are welcome here. i got this idea too late so dont have much fotos. The hunt for these SS starts. lets set an example people  ::) ;)

P.S.= 1. please dont ♥♥♥♥♥ against my thoughts for the rich noobs who hold sword with blades facing their own face  :bad: . if u do, u r one of them  :lol: :lol: :lol:

2. better call it a brag post for the low-amped/unamped people. click fast i wanna see the real talent in game  :friends: :drinks: :pleasantry: :clapping:

many rich noobs in emerald are slow at crossing, use that to gain advantage against them, especially if there ranger or bd and cant heal they will die for sure Опубликованное фото

a +10 ranger call me coward for killing he at crossing, come out and fight he says, so he can pot and revive with his rich +10 bow, amps to such high lvls for ease of play, high lvl amp are more like choosing "easy" mode in settings.

it lowers mobs and enemy players difficulty against you.

they will never be respected players for spamming amp.

low amped guys are on hard mode.

no amped guys are on expert mode.

no runes / enchant guys are on hardcore poor man mode.

crossing is the most dangerous wpn in the whole game.

some arena rich rangers don`t even kite, they stand there and spam skills, it is to funny to watch them die with there 100$ bow.

wolfsy and narokiller for example, shit in arena, with there rich bows.

gintax no amped ranger 10x better and kites like a pro.

they will never be respected players for spamming amp.

low amped guys are on hard mode.

no amped guys are on expert mode.

crossing is the most dangerous wpn in the whole game.

some arena rich rangers don`t even kite, they stand there and spam skills, it is to funny to watch them die with there 100$ bow.

yea that's hillarious, doesnt it feel great to kill such brainless punch-bags :D. thats why i made this post, here we brag about our noob amps and pro game-play. hope it motivates low-amped people. i wud appreciate if u post some SS of killin some shiny-weps guys  :give_rose: :blush:

this pic of a noob-bd as they say (2800def, 281 atak, lv18), who killed a better lv19 bd, plus point being the regen factor :D

10364_.jpg

10365_.jpg

10366_.jpg

here`s a good example, OP blessing doing double damage, rich bow,

guess what? stands in one spot, after scatter didnt move back and set trap, instead just stands there, no running at all, 90% of rich rangers in emerald are like this, then cry rogue OP because cant use there skills and learn to kite,

10377_.png

:friends: good job guys  :aggressive: already strategy win amp  :tease: for example Saffo has +9 staff and  Xspiritx has +9 bow so they are +9 team . I have +8 bow, we met at arena and i killed them solo :D  8) 8) 8) 8)

i can back myself killing +10 def rangers but not against +10 weapon guys  ;D ;D (need a lot of luck :yahoo: )

druid  bd barb all i can kill of same amplify or a little higher but not rogue shaman(the real op class)

lol funny how we always have a problem with people who can afford to get all the equipment they need and amplify it as high as they want... all my gear is a +0 except the weapon which is only +6 (staff) but no matter how many times i get killed i never b#%*h about the guy having better equipment and when i do kill some one who has higher ampd equipment i boast about killing that person regardless of their "rich bows". the whole topic is starting to be a bore realy cause it looks as thou you guys are crying out coz u "not rich" or cant afford to "amplify"... so what?? take it to the dev like you have been doing instead of having beef with some1 because he can afford to amplify. in the end its all about having the skills really. and all this time i dont want to lie ive always thought that you (sulla) are 1 of the skilled players but all this yaping aint realy showing maturity on your side. just saying. :blush:

happy killing  :yahoo:

when i do kill some one who has higher ampd equipment i boast about killing that person regardless of their "rich bows".

the whole topic is starting to be a bore realy cause it looks as thou you guys are crying out coz u "not rich" or cant afford to "amplify"... so what??

first statement is what this topic is about, boasting killing high amped players , so the issue?

i was complementing gintax as he best kiter i saw so far, he and vic, luks.

people really need to Google the word crying, used to often to sound cool around here.

@alonso

cant kill rogue same amp? NOOOOOOOOB, admitting to your pathetic skills.

any true ranger can kill any rogue with outcome depending crit / dodge / blessing luck, ranger having the advantage due to blessing / crit / dodge / range v rogue dodge / crit / factors that's all it is really,

learn to kite.

first statement is what this topic is about, boasting killing high amped players , so the issue?

i was complementing gintax as he best kiter i saw so far, he and vic, luks.

people really need to Google the word crying, used to often to sound cool around here.

ok its clear you didnt get me, and just asking, you do know what "crying out" means right?  trust me it is the proper word for my sentence so i dont see why i need to google.

ok its clear you didnt get me, and just asking, you do know what "crying out" means right?  trust me it is the proper word for my sentence so i dont see why i need to google.

which part in the message you quoted from me is "crying out"

i was calling a low amp player better than high amped, as he used better skills in arena.

which part in the message you quoted from me is "crying out"

i was calling a low amp player better than high amped, as he used better skills in arena.

thank you, then you know you was wrong to ask me to google "crying", im pointing it out to you that i said "crying out" which was proper word for my sentence  ;) , now i thought you only skilled in the game  :blush: but its clear you good at "trying" to change the subject too just so you have the last word.  :facepalm: u win! im out.

again, happy killing  :yahoo:

thank you, then you know you was wrong to ask me to google "crying", im pointing it out to you that i said "crying out" which was proper word for my sentence  ;)

sorry, reading back i didn`t see the "out" part, viewing forum while at lab,  many here keep spamming crying for random things so just thought to say.

if you mean me . i am not rich . just i farmed much gold and bought sign

well the post reads a post for the low amped

:pleasantry:  i dnt think a  8 killin a  9 is awesome, knowing that ur def more than him. And ofc one of the 2 must b afk. Its impossible if u  8 and kill a  9 druid and an arch if both punchin u. If it still happened ill give the noobest amp title to saffo n spirit. Ik, they will hav a difrnt story ;)

Gj anyway :D

its not u being how u r rich or whether u r rich or not. Its about being a skillful low amped who beats the crap out still.

back to topic (blessed by an angel) Опубликованное фото

10 barb-beat :shok: well thats wat the post is about people :) talent

Btw, wats ur amp atk n def sulla ?

:blush:

lol funny how we always....

happy killing  :yahoo:

finally ur turn :)

that must hav took u a long while to type.

Every answer to ur saint being is here:

1. Who is 'we' in ur post? coz here noone is bichhin nobody. Its not our problem if u take the chaff out from grains.

2. The post reads 'the post of the low amps' and read the description it says its a brag post. If u hav smthin related or SS of a brag kill, then plz post. It realy sux when "saint" people bich about stop bichin to others.

3. Its warspear actualy, and warriors r meant for glory. if amped noobs brag after spendin hefty money on every amp then its coinspear. And if we still beat em, it is a glorious victory and its aain warspear, aint it?

4.  6 is not a low amp for a staff lol, my druid  5 wep, 1800def, beat a  9 archer, ill post ss when at home. Ur words about 'why brag bla bla..' tell that u hardly hunt, well u will know the feel of amp-kill when u start it..the older u r in the game the more u kno, high lvls or amps dnt specify ur smartness.

5. Last, thers nutin to involve devs, the post dsnt complain anything(once again). Its to celebrate how people can b born with silver spoons but not cool brains. A low amped means he has different priorities above game, Like family, gf, studies etc.

One frnd earns like $600 a week, but has almost all unruned equips, coz he has a beutiful life with wife and kids...

there's a lot to it but if u got the idea then its enough to say, 'dont judge'

happy killing to u 2

There u go, in an all mage war. Just a +9 bow arch thizzin(all sapphire guys know) has good def too. Estr heal druid..

while me n xphyr +4 and +5

just got win proof

10660_.jpg

10661_.jpg

im honest...im not joking...whenever i see 2 druids in arena my eyes lit up as i know i have won the match...looking at them i find them sorry figures tht why they applied for arena...whatever amplify or lvl i kill em all..seriously drud is very very very weak....look at their win %....30%-50(for the best)  i think for almost all..thats my personal observation...

anyway i found one druid become my fan boy:D..when i applie for arena and entered it he said noo its koskiller ...goo run...sothing like that lol..wonder how he knew it was e when i asked him he wrote... is in screenshot...lol good guy

10669_.png

I agree kos :( Untill both are balanced, 2 druids r worst arena team. Also depends how good the partner is. But against 2 arch, no chance :rofl:

some advice for pvp druids: make hp huge ... balance moon and ast ... Use all skills ("discover em ALL")... Stay healed for every second, in n out of arena...mute on ryt times and run alot

it took me to sell sm of my arch/bd stuff, to buy book of obliv and experiment with skill lvls.

there's a way to easy kill arch.

In killin +9 arch, blessin can b failed by a druid (his blessin stayed a while, lv3 or more) bt didnt wrked on both of us. Chek thizzin's damage. Last was mage to mage face off, takes sm real button clikin.

In roots/trap/ham/stun we cn sill physical damage, but blind stops us frm attaks too(frkin op shamy), while the shams can still attack us :facepalm:

(i bet its bcz devs mostly play mc, n mioco might b shammy, jk :blush: ). If roots stop physical damage too, arch wud b like puddy in our hands :P

if v focus on killin a particular type v cn make a druid up for it. For arch enemy, theres a secret component for druids too :! . Super handy for solo boss kills too.

No wild guess xD.

Ps:I- after returnin i dnt find anything fun to do, so i try crazy things with wt i left.

:blush: :rofl:

well the post reads a post for the low amped

:pleasantry:  i dnt think a  8 killin a  9 is awesome, knowing that ur def more than him. And ofc one of the 2 must b afk. Its impossible if u  8 and kill a  9 druid and an arch if both punchin u. If it still happened ill give the noobest amp title to saffo n spirit. Ik, they will hav a difrnt story ;)

Gj anyway :D

its not u being how u r rich or whether u r rich or not. Its about being a skillful low amped who beats the crap out still.

:yahoo:  u can ask to Script  :friends:  they weren't afk . they both attacked me but i killed both :D

i mean +8 killed double +9  :aggressive: :crazy: :crazy:

back to topic (blessed by an angel) Опубликованное фото

Won against Arabian Oil guy :shok: :shok: :shok:

:diablo: :diablo: damn you OP rogue :diablo: :diablo:

im honest...im not joking...whenever i see 2 druids in arena my eyes lit up as i know i have won the match...looking at them i find them sorry figures tht why they applied for arena...whatever amplify or lvl i kill em all..seriously drud is very very very weak....look at their win %....30%-50(for the best)  i think for almost all..thats my personal observation...

NO  OFFENSE BUT

well alonso wat server u play  mayb i can arena against u with my super weak druid  :blush:  nd lets  c  hw fast u kill me  :diablo: . no classes  r weak (some r stronger though)  bt even if u play a weakerc class well u can  be a beast  ;)

:yahoo:  u can ask to Script  :friends:  they weren't afk . they both attacked me but i killed both :D

i mean +8 killed double +9  :aggressive: :crazy: :crazy:

well then thats a great job rue :D. u r the one who runs wild in a west carvan full of mcs  :wacko: :rofl:

sure ..koskiller us sappire..i really want to fight ppl who give a challenge

NO  OFFENSE BUT

well alonso wat server u play  mayb i can arena against u with my super weak druid  :blush:  nd lets  c  hw fast u kill me  :diablo: . no classes  r weak (some r stronger though)  bt even if u play a weakerc class well u can  be a beast  ;)

• 2 weeks later...

2 BDs(+4 me and my partner had lv13 +4 sword) vs. +8 arch and +8 or more druid:

he keeps healing his full hp, while the archer dies killing my partner. i escape almost dead a ham on druid...

then fun chat  :rofl: calling me coward in his amped frustration  :tease:

look at excuse: "was not healing" :pleasantry: lol am i supposed to heal u  :rofl:

and then they say we whine ]:>!!  :bad: :wacko:

11700_.jpg

11701_.jpg

11702_.jpg

11703_.jpg

Hardcore mode xD poor newbies starting now  :facepalm:

and yes thats epic see die guys in arena with 100$ bow and see gintax with low amp playing better its incredible lol

thats warshop amp ur set and spam skills but not alone ever in group like elfs  :bad: