Counterattack

Hamstring

10 sec and it hit frequently, i like that. thanks for the info guys. but no matter how good it is, it wont activate if we are far from the opponent, right?.

Why are all your skills so ♥♥♥♥ing good? I mean, come on. You just tap that little button and then wait for people to hit you and they die.  :wacko:

yup, skills are good but the cooldown are way longer than my d1ck, thats what makes these skills balanced.

yup, skills are good but the cooldown are way longer than my d1ck, thats what makes these skills balanced.

22 seconds and 10 sec duration? That is not a long cd.

22 seconds and 10 sec duration? That is not a long cd.

you forgot the rest. ahem this is not important, whats done is done by devs. all skill have flaws so dont worry too much about BD and other classes.

I feel like every player sees the good sides of others classes but only focuses on his owns flaws... So please stop whining about everything :lol:  Counterattack is good as it is

lmao, 10 secs duration on 22 secs cooldown means you will have this buff 50% of the time, its even better thean shaman lightning shield rofl.

Yes I want to know too.. Will it hit against casters? And what happens to lock who use pool ;D  Lol they do 400dmg and we do 2000 back

Yep, works on casters, it's awesome for shamans and warlocks. I love using this skill in pvp cave when annoying locks use life steal or that blue circle and then walk away  ;D

this shows i was right on my first thoughts about this skill.

so once again BD grows more unbalanced with his new expert skill.

bravo devs, bravo.  :clapping:

I feel like every player sees the good sides of others classes but only focuses on his owns flaws... So please stop whining about everything :lol:  Counterattack is good as it is

duh, damage bd by 100- damage with those low DoT's and get back 600+ damage. thats more than "good".

this shows i was right on my first thoughts about this skill.

so once again BD grows more unbalanced with his new expert skill.

bravo devs, bravo.  :clapping:

duh, damage bd by 100- damage with those low DoT's and get back 600+ damage. thats more than "good".

I knew you would show up on this post. Why don't you play a different class instead of constantly complaining and whining?

There is no problem with it being better than the shaman lightning shield. Do you compare two classes by one skill?

Actually there is, if devs decide to give a buffed version of one of the strongest skills in the game to a class that is already overpowered and braindead. And unlike shamans, BD's got better defences and a strong shield they can cast on thenselves  :facepalm:

Actually there is, if devs decide to give a buffed version of one of the strongest skills in the game to a class that is already overpowered and braindead. And unlike shamans, BD's got better defences and a strong shield they can cast on thenselves  :facepalm:

You're comparing a support class with a tank. Of course the tank should have better offensive and defensive skills than a caster whose main purpose is to heal. Anyway, shaman has that totem pole which deals ridiculous damage.

lol balanced?? you said that necro is balanced... wtf bd counter deal +/- 700 dmg shield 2k hp sonic boom 600dmg and op hamstring. Yes bd is pure balanced. (700dmg is totally balanced noob elf)

You're comparing a support class with a tank. Of course the tank should have better offensive and defensive skills than a caster whose main purpose is to heal. Anyway, shaman has that totem pole which deals ridiculous damage.

tank mean damager?

bds have higher atacks than rangers, better cc and def. Shamans, rogues and druids are ok. Priests, rangers, locks, paladins barbs are still good but much behind from bd. And what can say now little, defendless necro? He is leaving in Africa and sitting next to fireplace and warm his hands when nights are cold. Rly guys. Bd is much stronger and stronger with each update. Other class are ok but necro is very very behind (skill panic have 1 yard rang 0,5sec duration and each atack stop effect. And range increase with skill 2-3 yards at lvl 2-4. And it drain hp. Any skill range increase with skill lvl - bd rush, fire arrow, elusive jump)

TOTALLY BALANCED GAME GG WP

Um sure but since when should tanks also have some ridicolous dmg :,D? :clapping:

Actually I don't think BD's were meant to tank or were they?

Yep, works on casters, it's awesome for shamans and warlocks. I love using this skill in pvp cave when annoying locks use life steal or that blue circle and then walk away  ;D

wow that's sick, nicely done even range gets it. this skill definitely worth it. :good:

Actually I don't think BD's were meant to tank or were they?

yeah i thought about it the same way. most of the skill is based on offence but you can call it semi tank. without using shield i doubt BD is a full fledge tanker.  has more attack than the rest but its def is just so so. i  really wanna know what is BD?. but hey all class can tank in WS!.

hello that such I think bd is one of the most complete classes and having shield, sonic boom and now the "counter attack", so do not complain, compared to bd before it was crap, now the bd is good with your skills (my English is not good xD)

If this skill works against casters, then damn, no logic at all. How the heck could a BD swing his weapons 5 yards away like Kratos? Now BDs can be called "One-man army". So I guess this is balanced at all. :facepalm:

If this skill works against casters, then damn, no logic at all. How the heck could a BD swing his weapons 5 yards away like Kratos? Now BDs can be called "One-man army". So I guess this is balanced at all. :facepalm:

dont worry this skills range will be reduced/nerfed for sure

Just wait for incomeing announcement , you see devs cant always predict about their skill inovations , i am 100% sure the skill will affect only a certain range

Same happened to rogue elusive if u remember cigma? I mean out of stealth a elusive crit on a cloth user?

1hit or 2hit ?

Just wait for the incomeing announcement !

Just wait for incomeing announcement , you see devs cant always predict about their skill inovations , i am 100% sure the skill will affect only a certain range

Same happened to rogue elusive if u remember cigma? I mean out of stealth a elusive crit on a cloth user?

1hit or 2hit ?

Yes, to change the range of the skill might be a good idea.

1hit or 2hit ?

yes, will answer, there's no critical (actually it

shouldn't has been ever) and it won't be added to

this skill, like this.

I didn't fully understand what r0land meant here, but what I decipher is that the devs has just removed critical from jump. And this really made my day. 

So the devs are obviously buffing up the sentinels to the extent. Forsaken's map 1 is a nightmare, and their  passive is a garbage 3 mana regen., giving another garbage expert skill, and then giving BDs a button to further annihilate all legion's casters. And nerfing rogue's jump. Then what's next?

Oh well, I'll look unto this as "further game challenge for MCs". Since Sentinel's life are quite  easier.

Yes, to change the range of the skill might be a good idea.

thank you very much

I didn't fully understand what r0land meant here, but what I decipher is that the devs has just removed critical from jump. And this really made my day. 

So the devs are obviously buffing up the sentinels to the extent. Forsaken's map 1 is a nightmare, and their  passive is a garbage 3 mana regen., giving another garbage expert skill, and then giving BDs a button to further annihilate all legion's casters. And nerfing rogue's jump. Then what's next?

Oh well, I'll look unto this as "further game challenge for MCs". Since Sentinel's life are quite  easier.

Roland meant elusive jump should never ever have critted in anyway

Also like i said before : " wait for incomeing Update , there will be Definetly some skill fixes "

Maybe even necros are the new bds from tommorow? Who knows

why is it that everytime that BD gets a new skill people always whined over it?, started from rush :facepalm: . counterattack has the same version as shaman shield. ive never seen shaman shield haters cried this much.

why is it that everytime that BD gets a new skill people always whined over it?, started from rush :facepalm: . counterattack has the same version as shaman shield. ive never seen shaman shield haters cried this much.

Skill damage scale with your damage.

Shamans can barely reach 400dmg while bds top out somewhere near 800~ dmg

Also it's much better because you'll be buffed every 10 out of 22 seconds while shaman is more vulnerable with 40 seconds delay between each ball (lvl4)

check yourself before you mate yourself