Counterattack

Hamstring

A free player can be good too. You guys should learn your classes a little bit. Sometimes I check the topic and Its a shame to see people saying its hard to get 4k health and 3k physical defence.

I have 4/4 counter attack and I should say; its much better than shield in my opinion.

A free player can be good too. You guys should learn your classes a little bit. Sometimes I check the topic and Its a shame to see people saying its hard to get 4k health and 3k physical defence.

4k health is easy to get indeed, just enchant your gear. 3k physical def: same way. Learn something about builds.

DELETE 2 YEARS OF WORK TO GET DELETED?! gtfo, sir...... My main char is a freakin' underpowered bd.

4k hp is pretty hard to achieve for a free player.

4k defence also.

3k magic defence is extremely hard to get, even for paid players.

700 damage: only with +10 weapons with critical enchantments, with ice queen and/or darkmist accesoires.

4 seconds stun with fewer damage than the first attack skill

Sonic boom, ok, but it's full damage to one target and around 1/rd to other players/mobs in direct surroundings.

Rush is not that fast, and doesn't work always.

2k shield is actually not true; the resisted damage depends on your amor.

Counterattack... Never tried it.

So, yes, if you see these facts, bd is a balanced class indeed:)

I don't care about your opinion. Always complaining about elfs, how about mc's skills?

4k health is easy to get indeed, just enchant your gear. 3k physical def: same way. Learn something about builds.

? Oh and I wanted to say magic defence not physical defence my mistake. You told me to learn something about builds or am I wrong?

bd is the remaining OP class.  hamstring range is too long, and stun lasts too long, counter shouldnt work on ranged attacks( thats just dumb).

i can kite a bd if my internet is awesome, but with even a slight delay they will catch with that long range hammy and ur dead... OP

Edited by absalom

bd is the remaining OP class. hamstring range is too long, and stun lasts too long, counter shouldnt work on ranged attacks( thats just dumb).

i can kite a bd if my internet is awesome, but with even a slight delay they will catch with that long range hammy and ur dead... OP

Mostly a bladedancer only has one chance to catch you, sometimes we don't even have that chance. So only a high amplified bladedancer can kill you if they have the chance to catch you. You can kite a bladedancer very easily so that shouldn't be a big problem in my opinion.

Edited by Legionn

+10 BD can kill +10 cloth users with 1 hamstring.

+10 BD can leave +10 rogue with 800 hp or less with 1 hamstring.

And that's not counting counter activation.

idk why people pretend BD is ok, oh wait i known ;D

+10 bd stands no chance against a +0 warlock who uses his brains, sir.

look at the name of this topic and you will learn why what you just said on the quote above makes no sense.

Edited by nabnecro

+10 bd stands no chance against a +0 warlock who uses his brains, sir.

He has a chance, hamstring will hit 3/4 yards due to lag position, the warlocks low damage will take forever to kill the BD, unless he has enough room to kite for 2mins, then probably, but in that case the BD can simply rush backwards and run away to regen, making it a draw.

Fear sometimes breaks early, or puts the BD near you, dark circle may fail due to all the running around / dots causing lag position

not forgetting counter may hit 800+ on a 0 warlock, everything has a chance, nothing is certain, except that if a +10 BD reaches the lock, he is dead.. 

Ultimately the problem with BD, it has unnecessarily huge damage for a "tanky" class, hamstring dot should no longer be applied.

Edited by Sulla

Wow, after i stopped playing ws for one year so many changes. So, after having hamstring as an op skill, bd has an expert skill called 'counter attack' which is also op :mega_shok:

Missing to play a bd :(, wanna try to see how op it is.

Edited by Nestly

Nearly all amplified classes in this game have huge damage its not something special to bladedancers. And also the lag position isn't something special to bladedancers; I get caught by dark circles many times without even getting close to them.

Most of you think that this is a 1v1 pvping game but its not. If you ever saw 2 shamans,2 necromancers, 2 warlocks in arena against 2 bladedancers or whatever you will understand what I mean. You just can't reach your opponent until your arena mate dies. Its nearly impossible.

Edited by Legionn

Yea, this is a team pvp game. If u cant win to bd for 1v1, u can win over bd in 2v2, 3v3, nor 5v5. Moreover, cooperation is also needed in pvp beside 1v1.

Im wondering if bd partnering with druid. How it will be?

Grrr..

bd is the remaining OP class. hamstring range is too long, and stun lasts too long, counter shouldnt work on ranged attacks( thats just dumb).

Counterattack shouldn't work on ranged attack because cooldown is much faster than shaman,range is unlimited and chance to counterattack is higher if 4/4..

I suggest REMOVE THE ENLIGHTENMENT SHIELD BUT keep counterattack expert skill reason is because BD isn't a support class and the shield is extremely powerful than necro and priest.

and this class still running OP wild :)

see warspear in 2016 if still exists.

bye

Warspear Online will be played by many in 2016, you can be sure about that.