Counterattack

Hamstring

the only 5 yards damage skill we have is only this counterattack, rogue has a lot

lol you think that this skill is good coz bd hadn't got any range atacks. and this is good because bd  must be perfect in all aspects. WTF  than in next update they get heal and most players will play bd coz he is perfect. Where is logic greedy elf?

A bd in league of legends terms is what you call a highly fed, adc, tank, bruiser, dps, mage, self-support, top lane, mid lane, every lane domination destruction machine. But this isn't enough... Please devs give bds gunblades and axes that nuke when hit. :crazy: infact... They actually might! :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

A bd in league of legends terms is what you call a highly fed, adc, tank, bruiser, dps, mage, self-support, top lane, mid lane, every lane domination destruction machine. But this isn't enough... Please devs give bds gunblades and axes that nuke when hit. :crazy: infact... They actually might! :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Bd= Darius?

lolol nono katarina plz xD more like a alistar 97% banrate in csl :P

I don't want to see bds become another season 2 kassadin omg  :facepalm: then a harsh nerf. Still gets banned a lot.

Only the low amp mcs crying. How about you amp your weak mc & get strong and stop ♥♥♥♥♥ing. Have you tried that yet?     

Im the druid who raped you nearly 3 years in any Kind of Arena category ...

So dont think only mcs are complaining, you just got lucky that your class actually got a skill which is in nearly everyones eyes is op,(cd, stance lasting, crit abbility, counter dmg) , even bds these days laughing in Chat saying no class has a chancea against them , except the all day-kiters ,

a 4k+ mdef bd rapes any Castor these days

So please just close ur dmg-invincible greedy mouth and pray devs won't nerf counterstrike...

Good day mr bladedancer

( ps: also i noticed only bds argue about the not opness of this skill)

Word up

I don't need need new Bd skill to win plus I'm still rapeing  people with level 15 swords. so no name elf please let me nuts go. plus I only ben playing for over a year, I have not Ben playing no where near 3 years lol. so get your facts straight no name jealous elf lol. You raped all the professionals let you tell it lol.         

why is it mc always ♥♥♥♥♥ing about all of new skills for BD, thats the answer i never get until now, pray for nerf :facepalm: everytime we got new skill. they already nerfed counterstrike(it wont do any crit) and this skill needs luck to unleash it and its only good if you lvl it up to 3/4 or 4/4, then again we have to sacrifice some points for this one skill. 1/4 or 2/4 can never become overpower. @powley you are new here as mod, have some respect to become a good mod you musn't be one sided. so far you only support one side, you're not like the other veteran mods here, so learn from them and yes elves does ♥♥♥♥♥ing too but the most ♥♥♥♥♥ing came from mc. do some homework and you will know. remember this game isn't one sided. rogue become as much powerful as BD. and yes BD is one of the  OP class(are we wrong to have some good class in our faction?). rogue can kill ranger easily so to counter rogue BD is a must and remember BD weaknesses are shaman and locks, if you deny then you dont have BD or you dont play BD as your main. every class has its own weaknesses including BD and remember we sentinels have some weak classes including mage(even its an attack class) so dont think sentinels own everything because of devs.

p.s: ranger is kinda weak if its just one in a party but they are beasts on 3x3/5x5 arena(full ranger). the only true OP is high amp it can kill low amp easily. pay to win baby :yahoo:.

@powley you are new here as mod, have some respect to become a good mod you musn't be one sided. so far you only support one side, you're not like the other veteran mods here, so learn from them and yes elves does ♥♥♥♥♥ing too but the most ♥♥♥♥♥ing came from mc. do some homework and you will know. remember this game isn't one sided. rogue become as much powerful as BD. .

She support's her opinion on BD, what's the problem? that's not being one sided, her main is druid after all, while also agrees secret link is overpowered as is counter, it's pretty fun that;

Even elf's do not defend counterstrike, only BD's, you go do your homework, in the past, elf's "cried" more about stealth and dark circle, then MC ever has, only thing that came close was banner and blessing, both side's equally complain, who's truly one sided? the hypocrite BD?, you speak with no facts, other mods have showed the same attitude to other discussions, being mods doesn't remove - your a player, and most "veterans" act the same as her, just more non-sense from you.

this skill needs luck to unleash it and its only good if you lvl it up to 3/4 or 4/4, then again we have to sacrifice some points for this one skill. 1/4 or 2/4 can never become overpower.

How is this even a defence? almost every skill in the game needs points to be great, yet you people fail to provide anything to reason why counterstrike is even fair, in anyway, counter to range? they have rush, hamstring, absorb shield better than healers, there is no defending BD's in this current situation, only wait for more skills..

"Oh no, Secret link is not OP, because we have to put points into it :) "

lame excuses.

lame excuses.

I get so pissed when people pull that kind of argument. Like Jigsawpz about banner. He said it wasn't op because you actually need gear to make it good.  :lol: 

The skills are only strong if you are. so if you are low amp the skill are weak, so like I said stop crying and amp up. when bds got rush mcs was crying calling it a super skill. counter attack don't just work you have to use it right & it can be dodged so can sonic boom. If you are low amp then those two skill are weak. If your att over 600 then they are nice. FYI all I have is a BD that is all I ever Ben playing.                 

The skills are only strong if you are. so if you are low amp the skill are weak, so like I said stop crying and amp up. when bds got rush mcs was crying calling it a super skill. counter attack don't just work you have to use it right & it can be dodged so can sonic boom. If you are low amp then those two skill are weak. If your att over 600 then they are nice. FYI all I have is a BD that is all I ever Ben playing.               

And aswell you don't think skills that always insta kill are op if they can be dodged and require a weapon?  :)

That's kinda how you make it seem like.

She support's her opinion on BD, what's the problem? that's not being one sided, her main is druid after all, while also agrees secret link is overpowered as is counter, it's pretty fun that;

Even elf's do not defend counterstrike, only BD's, you go do your homework, in the past, elf's "cried" more about stealth and dark circle, then MC ever has, only thing that came close was banner and blessing, both side's equally complain, who's truly one sided? the hypocrite BD?, you speak with no facts, other mods have showed the same attitude to other discussions, being mods doesn't remove - your a player, and most "veterans" act the same as her, just more non-sense from you.

How is this even a defence? almost every skill in the game needs points to be great, yet you people fail to provide anything to reason why counterstrike is even fair, in anyway, counter to range? they have rush, hamstring, absorb shield better than healers, there is no defending BD's in this current situation, only wait for more skills..

lame excuses.

she support her own ideal, are we talking about druid or bd here?, yes i know elves cried alot in the past, but now you cried alot almost every single thing and i wanna know why are you crying about another bd skills that and i want my answer from my previous post you seem didnt swallow all of my reason on previous post, only the weak points that you replied. i didnt see her acting like veterans,  they didnt go as far as her. being mod isnt easy, i know she is new but try to keep attitude, you didnt work for insulting people do you?(just a word of advice).

fail to reason why counterattack is even?, are you blind? read my post its based on luck it can be dodge and block, its only good if its 3/4 or 4/4.

i know you do the same thing to defend your class,  but heck its so you to defend mc and support them. 1 sided hypocrite

ps:rogue is OP that can kill druid easily and other casters ofc.

Um ya , I was a player since beginning 2012 so idc if you call me a  "new" mod or anything, this has nothing to do with being a mod or not ...

Also this is not a question of respect... This is a question about understanding in my eyes

The next thing I have to mention is :

( ps: also i noticed only bds argue about the not opness of this skill)

Word up

the self called bd's here have nothing to state.

they are desperatedly saying non sense just to keep their little class op.

but don't worry young ones, your almighty class will get the nerf soon enough.

The fact of the matter is if the bd weak the skill weak, plus it dose not work every time.

ok people like you piss me off first of all Counterstrike Makes blade dancers over powered i lose to +5s on my +9 Wrlck. i use plash they use counter i die. They render all skills useless Mafeo you dont know how to play bd you've never been a pro one. Just another high amp trying to make a name. And its been like that for what 2 years now?

I use to see you crying about locks being op how lv15s could beat you and now your not recognizing your own class being extremely op. :facepalm:

get off forums (P.s my lv10 has higher Accuracy then you all my lv10s. Even my lv6 is sorta close. switch set if your having a problem if your not to poor).

i didnt see her acting like veterans,  they didnt go as far as her. being mod isnt easy, i know she is new but try to keep attitude, you didnt work for insulting people do you?(just a word of advice).

who did she "insult"? go read despairs posts, probably will shoot yourself with the negativity from that one, or jswaaz, even roland, other mods act the same or are even more rude, who cares?, there are also players after all, you attack her, because disagree with the opinion on counter-attack, being mod has nothing to do with this entire discussion, only your petty attempts to add something.

fail to reason why counterattack is even?, are you blind? read my post its based on luck it can be dodge and block, its only good if its 3/4 or 4/4.

This again?, seriously BD's have nothing else to say, go read the post above, already replied, who is really blind now?

almost every skill in the game needs points to be great,

Maybe i should also add - almost every damage skill in the game (aside from dots), can be dodged, blocked, so again, this and "add skill points" is the most pathetic excuse.

I guess if you are being dodged as BD, get more accuracy, instead of focusing on damage, that should solve your dodge problems, better yet if your being dodged by any caster, delete the BD, and play something which don't require much thinking, maybe a mage, you get free 50% acc there!..

1.I dont like elfs.

2.They are overpopulated.

3.Their quests are easy.

4.Their skills are op,easy to use.

5.Firstborn passive skill are best ingame.

6.Bd's are op like a super soldier's.

7.Devs make elfs each update more op.

8.Yes im jealous at them, and especialy at bd's skills.

9.I dont like Barbs "strong blow" animation.

10.I dont like dk "exhalation of darkness" animation especialy that head thing.

11.What happened with lvl1 char deletion, could it happen in near future?

12.Please Devs, mercy for forsakens/mc's.

13.Can i too get a forum vacation?

Thats all for now.

1.I dont like elfs.

2.They are overpopulated.

3.Their quests are easy.

4.Their skills are op,easy to use.

5.Firstborn passive skill are best ingame.

6.Bd's are op like a super soldier's.

7.Devs make elfs each update more op.

8.Yes im jealous at them, and especialy at bd's skills.

9.I dont like Barbs "strong blow" animation.

10.I dont like dk "exhalation of darkness" animation especialy that head thing.

11.What happened with lvl1 char deletion, could it happen in near future?

12.Please Devs, mercy for forsakens/mc's.

13.Can i too get a forum vacation?

Thats all for now.

yea elves are overpopulated and devs doing nothing with this. With each update elves get better skills what make this more unbalanced. You know why elves ot better skills?? Coz they spent more mc xD they are more populated and there are more miracle coins items resellers.

BDs and druids are OP. And Im so tired of giving good arguments because we all known the people who play those classes will never admit it in fear of devs nerfing then lol. Priest or necro with +10 staff can absorb something like 600 damage with shield LEVEL 5. While BD with average amp on defence and only LEVEL 2 shield can already defend more than 600 damage, it's ridiculous. Shaman lightning shield was already an awesome skill but it was kinda OK balance-wise because shamans are cloth users and go down fast anyway. But now devs gave this shit to BD which has a lot more attack and defence than shaman and you can see the problem it created on game balance.

And about druids sorry it's off topic but secret link is unacceptable as it is now, it's almost like a click to win skill.

yea elves are overpopulated and devs doing nothing with this. With each update elves get better skills what make this more unbalanced. You know why elves ot better skills?? Coz they spent more mc xD they are more populated and there are more miracle coins items resellers.

So dark circle isn't good or nightmares what about sneak? and elusive jump definitely sucks... At the moment bd is too strong thats true, but there has always been differences between classes.

How do you know its more elves then mcs? & the mcs who crying have never full plus ten there mc.& elves plus ten all the time maybe you mcs should amp and stop crying learn how to use your mc cuz you can't spam skills anymore lol. GM FIX THE NEWEST BD SKILL SO BDS CAN STILL RAPE MCS.           

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

yes elves aren't op.

Just look on bd

4k hp 4k def 3k magic def

700 damage

4 sec stun, 2 direct attack skills (1 aoe), rush (gap closer), 2k shwield, and counterattack.

Totally balanced.

And add to this noob druid which have secret link and can heal this shit from 0 to 4k hp in 2 sec. HAVE FUN IN ARENA.

Very balanced class :!

lol after reading this whole post i am 100% certain that players who play bd as main are really braindead.

Gm plz delete this class it's making people idiots :(

DELETE 2 YEARS OF WORK TO GET DELETED?! gtfo, sir...... My main char is a freakin' underpowered bd.

yes elves aren't op.

Just look on bd

4k hp 4k def 3k magic def

700 damage

4 sec stun, 2 direct attack skills (1 aoe), rush (gap closer), 2k shwield, and counterattack.

Totally balanced.

And add to this noob druid which have secret link and can heal this shit from 0 to 4k hp in 2 sec. HAVE FUN IN ARENA.

Very balanced class :!

4k hp is pretty hard to achieve for a free player.

4k defence also.

3k magic defence is extremely hard to get, even for paid players.

700 damage: only with +10 weapons with critical enchantments, with ice queen and/or darkmist accesoires.

4 seconds stun with fewer damage than the first attack skill

Sonic boom, ok, but it's full damage to one target and around 1/rd to other players/mobs in direct surroundings.

Rush is not that fast, and doesn't work always.

2k shield is actually not true; the resisted damage depends on your amor.

Counterattack... Never tried it.

So, yes, if you see these facts, bd is a balanced class indeed:)

I don't care about your opinion. Always complaining about elfs, how about mc's skills?

Edited by Nosotraes

DELETE 2 YEARS OF WORK TO GET DELETED?! gtfo, sir...... My main char is a freakin' underpowered bd.

4k defence also.

700 damage: only with +10 weapons with critical enchantments, with ice queen and/or darkmist accesoires.

4 seconds stun with fewer damage than the first attack skill

Sonic boom, ok, but it's full damage to one target and around 1/3 rd to other players/mobs in direct surroundings.

Rush is not that fast, and doesn't work always.

2k shield is actually not true; the resisted damage depends on your amor.

So, yes, if you see these facts, bd is a balanced class indeed:)

I don't care about your opinion. Always complaining about elfs, how about mc's skills?

1st that was irony

2nd im talking about bds, not about noobs *z*

and want add something. Option inspect opened my eyes - mainly on elf side there are many noobs like characters lvls 20+ with full skins with eq lvl 12 +2 rly? and you can see that person very often ... im not +10 so i thought im poor but if i see ppl like that... omg

Edited by #zakuty

So, yes, if you see these facts,

1. 4k hp is extremely easy to get for a paid player, you cannot amp health.

2. 3k magic defence is extremely easy to get for a paid player, i got 3400 def, with +7 lvl17/19 gears, so around +5 lvl22 gear will also do the trick,  which means 3k mdef is quite easy to get for non paid players which commit to the game.

3. 700 damage is not "Only +10", you should actually inspect people or play the game before commenting, +9 lvl22 axes with darkmist on a BD is 850 dmg, without a single +10 or ice queen which would make it 900+, 700 damage is achievable buy low amps that dual axes, due to BD receiving 4% dmg bonus, so no.

4. reflects 700-900 dmg, almost each hit, 50/60% chance, meaning they burst people in a instant if not aware.

5. not facts, all wrong.

Edited by Sulla

@Sulla, 4k HP and 3k mdef is harder to get, don't make it sound like it's easy

Also, some people stated that if we discuss about how overpowered bd and druid is, they'll get nerfed. Sadly, this won't happen, this entire discussion is pointless and doesn't bring a grain of progress towards your success

Keep raging tho

@Sulla, 4k HP and 3k mdef is harder to get, don't make it sound like it's easy

Lvl24, HP runes, bonus from sets, increasing your HP is easy, just do that.

3k mdef is simply how far can you amp. He said it is hard to get 3k mdef for "paid" players, it's not hard at all for any paid player, amp a set of accessories and done, i got 3400 in less then 10mins as a "paid" player..

Non "paid" players can amp +5 lvl22 and also get the same result easily, obtaining is a question of getting the items and amping, not hard at all, as easy as it sounds.

Also, some people stated that if we discuss about how overpowered bd and druid is, they'll get nerfed. Sadly, this won't happen, this entire discussion is pointless and doesn't bring a grain of progress towards your success

It is pointless though, in the end just wait for more skills

Edited by Sulla