Counterattack

Hamstring

rush = op stun on a class where hamstring alone is enough.

shield skill = op shield on a class that already had the best mechanisms to tank melles, and now tanks every single class with no trouble n no need for support.

and now this counter attack, is it really difficult to understand why contrary opinions on how the bd experts work appears?

rush = op stun on a class where hamstring alone is enough.

shield skill = op shield on a class that already had the best mechanisms to tank melles, and now tanks every single class with no trouble n no need for support.

and now this counter attack, is it really difficult to understand why contrary opinions on how the bd experts work appears?

Rush = Only works properly if you put points in it

Shield skill = Is only powerful if you put points in it

Counter attack = Only OP if you put points in it

And it is not possible to max all of these at once, so be quiet.

It's possible to 3/4 two of the skills, which is more than enough, 3/4 counterattack + 3/4 rush, 80% stun + 50% counter of 500/600 damage, ultimately they are capable of stunning like a warlock, damage like a rogue merged with shaman, with a huge necro shield, At level 1 blocks like a support class level 5.

Ultimately hamstring should no longer block skills since these expert's have completely changed the reason it was buffed in the first place.

That's for the current patch, but for the future, everything may turn around, so enjoy being stupidly overpowered.

what sulla said and at level 30 BDs can max two of these op skills and have one op skill at 3/4.

Eyeyey, we don't have lvl 30 yet, take it easy. Lots of new skills and lots of changes will be added untill then.

It's possible to 3/4 two of the skills, which is more than enough, 3/4 counterattack + 3/4 rush, 80% stun + 50% counter of 500/600 damage, ultimately they are capable of stunning like a warlock, damage like a rogue merged with shaman, with a huge necro shield, At level 1 blocks like a support class level 5.

Ultimately hamstring should no longer block skills since these expert's have completely changed the reason it was buffed in the first place.

That's for the current patch, but for the future, everything may turn around, so enjoy being stupidly overpowered.

BD shield is way better than necro shield at level 5.

I bet this skill will have either longer cooldown or decrease damage on the future.

The most logical skill when a melee can counter a ranged class that stand 5 yards away.

this :good:.

@sulla are you sure putting 3/4 rush is that important? as a BD i dont think so :nea: stunning like warlock? its not 100% that all column stuns everyone inside and it can also countered/fail by any opponent's stopping/disable skills. hamstring is okay, no need to get jealous on that :spiteful:

its only few seconds and its not even activate frequently, you need 4/4 if you want to see how powerful and useful it is. all 1/4 skill will never become powerful and overpower. before we can reach lv 30 please dont cry too much, its embarrassing(if you old enough to notice). the only 5 yards damage skill we have is only this counterattack, rogue has a lot(why sulla even cry here?). Devs know that BD is still weak against range thats why they made this. good job devs.

its only few seconds and its not even activate frequently, you need 4/4 if you want to see how powerful and useful it is. all 1/4 skill will never become powerful and overpower. before we can reach lv 30 please dont cry too much, its embarrassing(if you old enough to notice). the only 5 yards damage skill we have is only this counterattack, rogue has a lot(why sulla even cry here?). Devs know that BD is still weak against range thats why they made this. good job devs.

Not crying, but stating facts.  But of course you won't figure this out.

Ofc bd players will defend this skill while

Bd enemies are against this skill

But lets keep realistic don't you all think this skill should atleast loose little Bit of range,dmg ,more cd  ?

(no range limit, at 4/4  600-700dmg each counter, 22 sec cd while 10sec in stance)

Lol?

Guess what ? Warlock circule isn't 100% either, and the eye of the circle don't stun, making this skill delicate for the combo. (Does a full BD player understand what's a combo ?)

And maybe you should start to understand that BD isn't the only melee.

seriously what the hell is wrong with your head!!! :facepalm: . warlock circle 100% works. this is about chance/percentage, its not about how dumb you put circle away and how many times does people can get in the middle of the circle? everytime? :facepalm:. :wacko:

>bd still weak against ranged classes

Oh dear...  :facepalm:

last  time before expert came, yes its weak but now you can call it balanced. good thing dev knows BD's weaknesses.

Ofc bd players will defend this skill while

Bd enemies are against this skill

But lets keep realistic don't you all think this skill should atleast loose little Bit of range,dmg ,more cd  ?

(no range limit, at 4/4  600-700dmg each counter, 22 sec cd while 10sec in stance)

Lol?

I agree that the range and cooldown should be nerfed, maybe like 30-40 seconds and 5 yard range. But honestly some people are too stupid to play their classes  :facepalm: 

You guys need to learn when to use your stuns, and use the correct skills at the right times. For instance, I lost to a druid because he rooted, ran and healed when I used counter. When root ran out he would use either tornado or the new skill, so I was stunned most of the fight and counter was completely useless. A smart warlock I fought used the statue skill when I activated counter. It's all about timing and changing your order of skill usage when going against different enemies.

Well said..hats off to you  :clapping:

I agree that the range and cooldown should be nerfed, maybe like 30-40 seconds and 5 yard range. But honestly some people are too stupid to play their classes  :facepalm: 

You guys need to learn when to use your stuns, and use the correct skills at the right times. For instance, I lost to a druid because he rooted, ran and healed when I used counter. When root ran out he would use either tornado or the new skill, so I was stunned most of the fight and counter was completely useless. A smart warlock I fought used the statue skill when I activated counter. It's all about timing and changing your order of skill usage when going against different enemies.

well my tactics like this, first i use hamstring>sonic boom>flash strike>rush, because rush cant be trustful, even its range its not useful enough to unleash it on far away(except forrevealing rogues and running enemies). i dont say its 100%useless but you need timing and sharp eyes to use every skills. as i said before all skills have flaws, nothing is perfect. just dont use rush  if the opponent is 100% cautious especiallyrange enemies.

last  time before expert came, yes its weak but now you can call it balanced. good thing dev knows BD's weaknesses.

Bds are so overpowered, they don't have to MOVE to kill you in less that 5 (FIVE) hits. Maybe even less in some cases. Next bd topic "Why doesn't Counterattack crit, it's feels so underwhelming"

#balanced #gottalovebds

@sulla are you sure putting 3/4 rush is that important? as a BD i dont think so :nea:

Yes, a AoE stun is not important, especially as when you raise the level, the chance is heavily increased, to almost 80% chance at 3/4, do i have to explain your own class?.

Linked with hamstring, almost 8 second's to lock-down a target, but you would not know that, as it's not important.

My advice is raise sonic-boom and just spam pew pew buttons to make enemy die  :)

Yes, a AoE stun is not important, especially as when you raise the level, the chance is heavily increased, to almost 80% chance at 3/4, do i have to explain your own class?.

Linked with hamstring, almost 8 second's to lock-down a target, but you would not know that, as it's not important.

My advice is raise sonic-boom and just spam pew pew buttons to make enemy die  :)

so why are you crying so much about counterattack? and these people cried about all BDs expert skills, i told you it won't be as powerful if you have 1/4 or 2/4 skill points, if you sacrifice everything on rush then counterattack is useless, 3/4 rush can stun for 3sec, hamstring disable for 3 sec(almost 4 sec) at lv 5. so if you wanna go for 8 seconds you need 4/4rush and as i told you before is it that important?. as for rush,yes the chance is increase if  we add skill points but you're missing my points or you ignored  my last comment about  100%cautious opponent especially range. so think carefully that BD skilll is not 100% effective, i didnt say to change it to better,  just to let you know its just balanced skills that have flaws like other classes.

Hm, last week it did crit against me. did they change it to no crit?

i dont mind if it's no crit, just like elusive jump. seriously cry about this counterattack just about everything. lower the damage ,make it no critical, make the cd longer, make  the buff shorter. my god mc does own this game than devs themselves. seriously im srious about the no crit just to balance the cry of the rouge's elusive.

i dont mind if it's no crit, just like elusive jump. seriously cry about this counterattack just about everything. lower the damage ,make it no critical, make the cd longer, make  the buff shorter. my god mc does own this game than devs themselves. seriously im srious about the no crit just to balance the cry of the rouge's elusive.

This  :good:

No ; the dark circle have a chance of failing, even if correctly casted.

And unlike rush, it can stun a limited amount of entity.

Dark Circle is a guaranteed stun on at least 1 person, it may seem lime it failed but it's only because of bugged position

I will slowly quote, as you can not read.

i told you it won't be as powerful if you have 1/4 or 2/4 skill points, if you sacrifice everything on rush then counterattack is useless,

It's possible to 3/4 two of the skills, which is more than enough, 3/4 counterattack + 3/4 rush, 80% stun + 50% counter of 500/600 damage,

= counter attack : no useless.

so if you wanna go for 8 seconds you need 4/4rush
almost 8 second's to lock-down a target,

= 3/4 is good enough.

you need 4/4rush and as i told you before is it that important?.

It's possible to 3/4 two of the skills, which is more than enough, 3/4 counterattack + 3/4 rush, 80% stun

Read the part which say's "3/4", explaining to idiot's who can not figure out, you are able to make more than one skill useful at level 24 , by balancing your skill points, still hard to understand?..

so why are you crying so much about counterattack

Barely mentioned counterattack, again read properly instead of blindly writing stupid responses

my god mc does own this game than devs themselves. seriously im srious about the no crit just to balance the cry of the rouge's elusive.

Stop "crying" about MC all the time, it's pathetic.

Ting4u is hilarious

yay for me then to be able to entertain a big baby like you.

@sulla barely cried about counterattack?, this post is about counterattack and you support these crier and fanatics of yours. here, you told me to stop crying, what about you?, cant scan yourself in cry mode?!. how do you know 3/4 rush is 80% probability 80%? and where did you get this 8seconds from?, devs told you? or you just another smartass that ive always seen!. 3/4 rush stuns for3 sec and ham(5/5) disable for 3sec(almost4 sec). you should see well whose crying and whose the defending. most mc always cry over single skill. i dont even know who own aigrind anymore. as if they always bow to mc and make their every single wish come true(like genie). you cried about barbs being the worst class then devs make it stronger, dyou cried about warlock almost become a fallen class but devs fixed it, you cried about shaman's cd expert skills are too long but still cry about this current shaman's new skill,  you cried that necro needs power, then devs gave a new damage skill but then again cry(well they never learn that necro is support, wanna try become a damage dealer with cloth armor?, then die easily is your answer). but yeah both faction got nerfed but what i see often is sentinel's side, but on legion side are always shaman and warlock,  but when they nerf rogue, man almost all of the 1st page of the rogue section contains anger. why sentinels side got less complain than legion?, why sentinels got good new skill and these legion fanatics started to cry why they cant see or dont wanna see that they have some good skill to and again they asked for nerf their prayers have been answer to devs. i dont even know  who owned aigrind anymore. are you sure there are lots of people playing on elves than mc, devs?.

For the 2nd time,

Not crying, but stating facts.  But of course you won't figure this out.

And please . . . for everyone, except the guy above,

Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

- George Carlin

yay for me then to be able to entertain a big baby like you.

@sulla barely cried about counterattack?, this post is about counterattack and you support these crier and fanatics of yours. here, you told me to stop crying, what about you?, cant scan yourself in cry mode?!. how do you know 3/4 rush is 80% probability 80%? and where did you get this 8seconds from?, devs told you? or you just another smartass that ive always seen!. 3/4 rush stuns for3 sec and ham(5/5) disable for 3sec(almost4 sec). you should see well whose crying and whose the defending. most mc always cry over single skill. i dont even know who own aigrind anymore. as if they always bow to mc and make their every single wish come true(like genie). you cried about barbs being the worst class then devs make it stronger, dyou cried about warlock almost become a fallen class but devs fixed it, you cried about shaman's cd expert skills are too long but still cry about this current shaman's new skill,  you cried that necro needs power, then devs gave a new damage skill but then again cry(well they never learn that necro is support, wanna try become a damage dealer with cloth armor?, then die easily is your answer). but yeah both faction got nerfed but what i see often is sentinel's side, but on legion side are always shaman and warlock,  but when they nerf rogue, man almost all of the 1st page of the rogue section contains anger. why sentinels side got less complain than legion?, why sentinels got good new skill and these legion fanatics started to cry why they cant see or dont wanna see that they have some good skill to and again they asked for nerf their prayers have been answer to devs. i dont even know  who owned aigrind anymore. are you sure there are lots of people playing on elves than mc, devs?.

Hopeless, should of figured you are another troll the moment you mentioned played this game 5 years, tried to explain how to play BD and why rush is important, but enough replying to a liar and a idiot.

Hopeless, should of figured you are another troll the moment you mentioned played this game 5 years, tried to explain how to play BD and why rush is important, but enough replying to a liar and a idiot.

pathetic,  cant even reply appropriately, calling me a liar when i made 1 mistake is kinda makes you a horrible person. you never make any mistakes in your life?. :facepalm:

Mc stop ♥♥♥♥♥ing you can dodge this skill.

Lol, with dodge? Then I can report that almost everyy other skill can be aswell...

If you meant avoid, then no. You can't just not hit him while it is active, the cd is too short and the effect too long...

no counter attack can be dodged. rouges do it to me all the time.

Ye, but every other ducking damage skill can  be aswell...and as long as you don't have like 5% accuracy it shouldn't really be a problem. :facepalm:

rush is like earthquake if enemy move u miss some time but its a good skill since it makes rogues lose stealth nd best taunt skill.

now only skill left is heal