youre not being hacked, seriously.

Jswaaz

hack and steal is different, why everybody say hack. nobody in warspear gets hacked..... they give pass away to friend or try to sell character then they lose account. thats not hacking.... yet 99% of this generation seems to think leaving their facebook open and someone else using it is considered "hacking"

warspear very secure game, cannot be hacked, all information stored on their servers. called a "server-sided game"

yet 20 threads a day people get "hacked" cus they give pass or try to sell account, thats stealing.... much different  :facepalm:

only hacks known were exploits against warspears third-party money transaction companies, not the game itself, well that and "pickers" like gameCIH, but all that does is give "artmoney", cant brute force something on your own server when theirs an online connection required to connect to THEIR server. few small rarities exist inbetween, like the game Celes Arca, was online and was hacked, but warspear very advanced security :good:

man i can remember this going as far back as 2005 runescape, people would sell accounts then scream I GOT HACKED AFTER GIVING PASS AWAY

:facepalm::facepalm:

post-8672-14177044996737_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Ewwww is that the Michael Keaton Batman? Christian Bale FTW!!!!!

Anyway in sure hack attempts have been made but fail every time because the hackers who actually have the skill to hack WS probably don't give a shit about it and don't bother.

Ewwww is that the Michael Keaton Batman? Christian Bale FTW!!!!!

Anyway in sure hack attempts have been made but fail every time because the hackers who actually have the skill to hack WS probably don't give a shit about it and don't bother.

u cant hack server-sided online games like warspear. especially after it being out of beta for many years, if anything appears "hacked" in warspear, its not. its simply an exploited bug

unless they have crappy coding (like celes arca beta) which was exploited since not all actions/moves/stats were server-sided (lazy developers)

lets say you hack warspear to give yourself 9999 damage, it will look like you really do have that much power (like your equipment screen will show 9999, since that isnt server-sided)

but the second you hit something, itll be your normal damage

similar to "art money" you can "hack" to make it appear you have 999999 gold, but you wont be able to buy anything, and just like the trick previously stated, if u log off and back on (with the hacking program disabled) itll go back to normal

anything thats "hacked" isnt real, since any and all actions/moves/stats are stored on warspears servers, not yours (hence server-sided)

also, shouldnt really say this, but if a hacker wanted to try hacking a game they dont care about, their only other reason to do so would be to gain profit from doing it (which is possible in online games themselves) so your logic is flawed there

lets say you download an offline game, like angry birds, or temple run. thats a completely different story, since the only "online" aspect of those games are the highscores, so youre free to do what you want, give yourself 999 lives or 99999 highscore, but a game like warspear is very complex, and as i said before any and all actions must be done by connecting to their online servers which gives no access for hacking whatsoever

Michael Keaton  :bad:

everything in internet is possible to get hacked, good news is the people (hacker/cracker) who is able to hack not playing warspears.

*edit

yes i agreed. i dont believe if player lost his account because got hacked, it must be him share his login details to other user

everything in internet is possible to get hacked, good news is the people (hacker/cracker) who is able to hack not playing warspears

ok goodluck hacking warspear servers  :facepalm:

if thats true why is World of Warcraft not hacked into oblivion?

all WoW hackers do is create their own servers so they can mod to their own content. you cant hack server-sided games without having access to said-server, best u can do is "copy" the game and host it on your own server

ok goodluck hacking warspear servers  :facepalm:

if thats true why is World of Warcraft not hacked into oblivion?

all WoW hackers do is create their own servers so they can mod to their own content. you cant hack server-sided games without having access to said-server, best u can do is "copy" the game and host it on your own server

even the fbi who owned their own server can get hacked, how can warspears that only rent a server cant be hack?

i dont say im a hacker, but a few people can

even the fbi who owned their own server can get hacked, how can warspears that only rent a server cant be hack?

i dont say im a hacker, but a few people can

fbi got info hacked, we already have that technology for online games. its called "pickers"

this is different, they hacked for information, files, text documents.....

Warspear accounts can be hacked using Keyloggers or Phishing.

keyloggers and phishing cant be used on warspear client only fake websites that idiots go to

keyloggers and phishing cant be used on warspear client only fake websites that idiots go to

I've seen peoples using keyloggers,

This example explains well,

Imagine we met in-game while arena or anything then as time passed we became close friends and friends on other social networking sites as well.So one day i send you a game(any) on with a hidden keylogger inside.You'll download it because you trust me.And as soon as you'll complete the download the keylogger will start working and will start sending me keystrokes of your device.And one of the keystrokes will be your password and id.And i'll simply takeover it.

Then, Gameover you won't even know what just happened.

+Keyloggers are worst,they record every single keystroke

So if you're using Credit card or anything else like it will record that passwords too which can cause great tragedy.

And only way to destroy a keylogger is totally format the system.

Now what will you call a hack like that a scam?

Nothing is safe in this world :(

I've seen peoples using keyloggers,

This example explains well,

Imagine we met in-game while arena or anything then as time passed we became close friends and friends on other social networking sites as well.So one day i send you a game(any) on with a hidden keylogger inside.You'll download it because you trust me.And as soon as you'll complete the download the keylogger will start working and will start sending me keystrokes of your device.And one of the keystrokes will be your password and id.And i'll simply takeover it.

Then, Gameover you won't even know what just happened.

+Keyloggers are worst,they record every single keystroke

So if you're using Credit card or anything else like it will record that passwords too which can cause great tragedy.

And only way to destroy a keylogger is totally format the system.

Now what will you call a hack like that a scam?

Nothing is safe in this world :(

+1,True.

Also there are lot of instances in which support team themselves gave away account to wrong persons when they had provided little evidence claiming for account.

Batman,himself hacked all the phones of Gotham by using Sonar technology on phones in The Dark knight

Its just an example,There are thousands of more ways to spread a keylogger.

all of which cannot be done in warspear itself, just third-party websites

everything in internet is possible to get hacked, good news is the people (hacker/cracker) who is able to hack not playing warspears.

*edit

yes i agreed. i dont believe if player lost his account because got hacked, it must be him share his login details to other user

Agreed, everything in internet is possible to get hacked

Warspear accounts can be hacked using Keyloggers or Phishing.

Warspears account can be hacked using brute force attack because ws doesn't block your account after 5 attempt of wrong password like fb. Everything on internet can be hacked

brute forcing random passwords can take years  :facepalm:

For small passwords..That wont be long. I would suggest-Auto Access Denied after 5 wrong attempt from a certain device

For small passwords..That wont be long. I would suggest-Auto Access Denied after 5 wrong attempt from a certain device

isnt a bad idea

Food for thought:

Passwords can be random at length. From one digit to twenty. Alphabetical and numeric which options thirty six characters. Many variations.

Adding lower case & higher case just increases the possible variations as well.

Besides, auto lock out would cause more issues than good if you think about it. How many try to break passwords, and how many would find themselves locked out of their own account. Would just increase the amount of support requests.

Food for thought:

Passwords can be random at length. From one digit to twenty. Alphabetical and numeric which options thirty six characters. Many variations.

Besides, auto lock out would cause more issues than good if you think about it. How many try to break passwords, and how many would find themselves locked out of their own account. Would just increase the amount of support requests.

5-10 attempts per hour/daily aint bad though imo

Food for thought:

Adding lower case & higher case just increases the possible variations as well.

¯_(ツ)_/¯,  that's what I would say

New ways of hacking:http://www.efytimes.com/e1/fullnews.asp?edid=151357

new virus yes

new "ways" no, just your typical email attachment virus exploiting vulnerabilities

but its funny af seeing hackers take advantage of the ebola epidemic to get people to trust them to download their virus

nice article  :good:  :lol:

• 2 months later...