DEFEAT BUGGED ???

deathcrown

finally barb got a good dmg skill  DEFEAT.i was so happy to use it but found something wrong.

AS the skill description says "A POWERFUL ATTACK THAT CAUSES INCREASED PHYSICAL DAMAGE"---so its obvious that it will do more damage to enemy more than ur common physical attack.

but the wrong thing is it not doing as it told :bad: .

plz take a look at the screenshots.

DEFEAT SKILL  LVL 1

the first screen is by using LVL 17 ARENA AXE 1 HAND--- WORKING CORRECTLY (common physical dmg 228 and defeat dmg 239)

the second screen IS BY USING lvl 17 arena AXE 2 HAND--- WORKING INCORRECTLY (common physical dmg 348 and defeat dmg 337)LOWER

the third screen IS BY USING lvl 17 arena SWORD 2 HAND--- WORKING INCORRECTLY (common physical dmg 300 and defeat dmg 295)LOWER

the fourth screen IS BY USING lvl 17 abyss SWORD 2 HAND--- WORKING CORRECTLY (common physical dmg 261 and defeat dmg 264) but only 3 more dmg  :cray:

so what is the problem with this skill.. :aggressive:

110848_.png

110849_.png

110850_.png

110851_.png

about leveling the skill ....rogues elusive jump at lvl 1/4 does 370 dmg while common damage is 260 weapons +4 abyss kriss both hand seriously weak weapons :facepalm: ...

and that is 110 more dmg

also jumps description says about dealing physical damage not increased or hightend.

Come on...seriousy? The developers probably mean "high", not hightened or something. They are from Russia and their English is a bit rusty. You know what they mean, and you should actually combine it with chop. Then it deals a lot more damage.

russians :facepalm: ok leave the language problem

main thing i want to know is if the defeat got a specific addition of damage to the common damage like 70or 80(numerically fixed) damage or any % of the heros damage.

because why the damage is going lower than the common damage and +5 weapons are not that bad

russians :facepalm: ok leave the language problem

main thing i want to know is if the defeat got a specific addition of damage to the common damage like 70or 80(numerically fixed) damage or any % of the heros damage.

because why the damage is going lower than the common damage and +5 weapons are not that bad

The damage formulas in ws are very complicated, they aren't just based on one factor, but many. Often there is one fixed dmg counter, and then more dmg is added to it by multiplying things like your lvl, base dmg and different change factors.

And +5 weapons are bad pretty bad, just saying,

And +5 weapons are bad pretty bad, just saying,

ok then now i understand that we got a new skill which damages same as our COMMON ATTACK :bad: ( which also can go lower than common attack)unless i am a +9 or +10 bi.tch or

wait until i cast chop to get a DECENT DAMAGE. :facepalm:

Please, just stop it. Just because the description doesn't make 100% sense in all cases, you make a thread about it and start a rant? Come on, it is an awesome skill. That's it.

YES  i agree its an awesome skill

Just because the description doesn't make 100% sense in all cases

AND U TOO AGREE its not satisfying  all cases....so these little glitches should be corrected  ;)

YES  i agree its an awesome skill

AND U TOO AGREE its not satisfying  all cases....so these little glitches should be corrected  ;)

Uhm, no. I don't give a shit about this "bug". It deals a ton of dmg. Period. Why are you so picky when your own English isn't that good?

my english may not be good but i am not owning an mmorpg game where billions of people playing.

i just go through the details and experimented .... not satisfied.

if u dont give a shit about my post just ignore this from now

there may be some people who can look at it logical.

• 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php/topic/43033-barbarian-stats-and-mechanics-of-the-skills-as-of-61-update/

according to that defet 4/4 is quite OP:

example: u lvl 24 got 500 physical dmg, 4/4 defeat:

dmg: 10+2*24+40+1.3*500=748 dmg

if chop: 748*1.6=1197 dmg, no crit ;D

think gonna make bard ;D

bcs defeat, stone skin and barb nature so OP ;D

• 6 months later...

I'm surprised he hit with all that accuracy. :pin3: Also what is this necroposting sheit.