Crimson Corundum

Bdsc

Question

I wander if cc has a limite amount like arena point  (13k = max item price )  becuze tours give alot of cc in 1 week so event prices wont be logical hope u already add cc limite (6k ) but i would like to know

7 answers to this question

It had and now I think it's like gold 10m, but I'd like devs to tell us what's the max amount of each currency in the game now after all updates.

It had and now I think it's like gold 10m, but I'd like devs to tell us what's the max amount of each currency in the game now after all updates.

talking about Corundums, it's 10000000 maximum you can have.

yeah, 10 million

:shok:  this is bs   

But since its 10m is there is a further plan for cc item other than costumes

And roland do u have any idea about this year events  prices :unknw: is it high or near last year event costume prices and if new faction point is a requirment to buy some or all avilable items ? Ty :give_rose: and make arena points limite more than 13k :bad:

talking about Corundums, it's 10000000 maximum you can have.

Thanks and please(if you can),

I'd like to know what's the max amount of Miracle Coins in game now after all updates?

Ps:  One day there will be a costume for that amount :,D (jk)

Your wish may come true, one day! ;)

And roland do u have any idea about this year events  prices :unknw: is it high or near last year event costume prices and if new faction point is a requirment to buy some or all avilable items ?

Great info to know, please provide us with them r0ley......................Thanks! :)