balancing

Mewtwo

Hi guys, I'm here to give my opinion about character balancing, I don't know if anyone else noticed this, but it's notorious for everyone who plays, especially against seker against summoner of the Beasts, first than seker for being a very appealing class to use dagger to take a lot of damage, not to mention that they were and gave a talent that made him almost immortal, on the other they gave a skill to summon a Beast, which is as if you were fighting against 2 that is 2x1, honestly this has nothing to do with balancing, this is between these 2 classes, I don't want to talk about the mage class, if you really analyze it  You will see that there is no balance at all, I have a dk full magnitude I have skill resilience and even then a seker hit me 1400+😭 this is disheartening please review this

1 hour ago, Drakoknight disse:

Qual é a sua turma? 

Seeker deve ser a contraparte do ladino, então eles são uma classe dmg. 

I play hunter, but I know that the seeker is the rogue on the elf side, but that's not the point, the seeker is very appealing, anyone can see that, using a dagger takes more damage that a rogue using axe, but maybe this opinion of mine does not result in anything, not to mention the other classes mage, summoner of beasts, this same invoker, uses a tiger that has almost the same status as the invoker, always the elf side has better dynamics in everything, I don't know why that, I hope this is reviewed, because it's discouraging, I use set arena 31 +9 +10 and receive almost 3 k of damage from the seeker, not to mention the talent that makes him almost impossible to kill

On 2/2/2023 at 11:32 PM, Mewtwo said:

I play hunter, but I know that the seeker is the rogue on the elf side, but that's not the point, the seeker is very appealing, anyone can see that, using a dagger takes more damage that a rogue using axe, but maybe this opinion of mine does not result in anything, not to mention the other classes mage, summoner of beasts, this same invoker, uses a tiger that has almost the same status as the invoker, always the elf side has better dynamics in everything, I don't know why that, I hope this is reviewed, because it's discouraging, I use set arena 31 +9 +10 and receive almost 3 k of damage from the seeker, not to mention the talent that makes him almost impossible to kill

Overexaggerating is never going to help your case. Against a full arena set at those amps seekers will generally hit 1000-1500 depending on how many award accessories you have and other variables. Not to mention that Hunters also have a damage reduction skill or you can max out your trap skill and you will have full cover of stuns around you so no Seeker should be able to get a hit in without at least revealing themselves from the traps, at least in theory.  Bm's are good but charmer dogs are still better in pvp and much better as a pvp support in general due to the many cc's they have. Only advantage bm has over charmer is the fact that they have invulnerability with a heal panic button but charmers when properly built are much more tanky. 

1 hour ago, Raislin said:

Overexaggerating is never going to help your case. Against a full arena set at those amps seekers will generally hit 1000-1500 depending on how many award accessories you have and other variables. Not to mention that Hunters also have a damage reduction skill or you can max out your trap skill and you will have full cover of stuns around you so no Seeker should be able to get a hit in without at least revealing themselves from the traps, at least in theory.  Bm's are good but charmer dogs are still better in pvp and much better as a pvp support in general due to the many cc's they have. Only advantage bm has over charmer is the fact that they have invulnerability with a heal panic button but charmers when properly built are much more tanky. 

In fact the function of seekers in pvp is either :

- Have tanky books, with all health boost gear, and play the 1 on 1 ( which is REALLY situational ) trying to survive 

- Build dmg ( which i think is the simple one ) where u just play the decoy or wait in invis until someone makes a mistake and you can stun and kill a caster ( still hard tho because people can switch and go on you or many casters have good health or stuns which they can survive with 2k hp and destroy you )

- Play full stun where u are just a minion that stuns and dies ç_ç

In the end what i'm trying to say is : seeker is not so op as you guys think in pvp, because in "high level" pvp where people know how to counter classes , as a seek you will just be a decoy that dies in 2 seconds:SK22_5:

6 horas atrás, SaltyCoffe disse:

Na verdade, a função dos buscadores no pvp é :

- Tenha livros tanky, com todos os equipamentos de aumento de saúde, e jogue 1 contra 1 (que é REALMENTE situacional) tentando sobreviver 

- Build dmg (que eu acho que é o mais simples) onde você apenas joga o chamariz ou espera no invis até que alguém cometa um erro e você pode atordoar e matar um lançador (ainda é difícil porque as pessoas podem trocar e atacar você ou muitos lançadores tenham boa saúde ou atordoamentos aos quais possam sobreviver com 2k hp e destruí-lo)

- Jogue full stun onde você é apenas um lacaio que atordoa e morre ç_ç

No final, o que estou tentando dizer é: seeker não é tão op quanto vocês pensam em pvp, porque em pvp de "alto nível" onde as pessoas sabem como contra-classes, como seek você será apenas uma isca que morre em 2 segundos/cdn-cgi/mirage/7bbc752380422126c7dae1a6110930a34c35898a7db326a20c44d2985fd5097b/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/emoticons/SK22_5.png

well, then it could be a bug what I saw, in the Emerald serv I saw some seekers that the bar in "0" of hp, they kept killing general, without saying that 3 hit kills the opponents, it is difficult to play against seeker

7 horas atrás, Raislin disse:

Exagerar nunca vai ajudar no seu caso. Contra uma arena completa definida nesses amplificadores, os buscadores geralmente atingem 1000-1500, dependendo de quantos acessórios de prêmio você possui e outras variáveis. Sem mencionar que os Caçadores também têm uma habilidade de redução de dano ou você pode maximizar sua habilidade de armadilha e terá cobertura total de atordoamento ao seu redor, então nenhum Apanhador deve ser capaz de acertar sem pelo menos se revelar das armadilhas, pelo menos menos em teoria. Bm's são bons, mas cães encantadores ainda são melhores em pvp e muito melhores como suporte pvp em geral devido aos muitos cc's que eles têm. A única vantagem que o bm tem sobre o encantador é o fato de que eles têm invulnerabilidade com um botão de pânico de cura, mas os encantadores, quando construídos corretamente, são muito mais resistentes. 

Finally thanks for answering but as much as many come to argue about it it is clear to see that some elf classes are more advanced in everything than the mc but as everyone says, : elfs are more Helped than the mcs

15 hours ago, Mewtwo said:

well, then it could be a bug what I saw, in the Emerald serv I saw some seekers that the bar in "0" of hp, they kept killing general, without saying that 3 hit kills the opponents, it is difficult to play against seeker

About the bug ye it's still not fixed i think

15 hours ago, Mewtwo said:

3 hit kills the opponents

This is the 2h axe build where u reach 2k dmg base and with a set of skills you kill but after that you gone =c

12 horas atrás, SaltyCoffe disse:

Sobre o bug ainda não foi consertado, eu acho

Esta é a construção do machado de 2h onde você atinge 2k de base dmg e com um conjunto de habilidades você mata, mas depois disso você se foi =c

And who doesn't play with an axe? Could it be that you don't see this, seeker is too much of an appeal? seeker catches on stun and 3 hit kills. Will it be difficult to fix this? general MC side is talking about this, in emerald, even on the side of the elves they assume that seeker is appealing, not to mention that this new talent of seeker makes them almost immortal 

55 minutes ago, Mewtwo said:

And who doesn't play with an axe? Could it be that you don't see this, seeker is too much of an appeal? seeker catches on stun and 3 hit kills. Will it be difficult to fix this? general MC side is talking about this, in emerald, even on the side of the elves they assume that seeker is appealing, not to mention that this new talent of seeker makes them almost immortal 

Rogues have similar damage output in pvp as seekers but they tend to be more on the burst damage side. Hunters aren't quite as much damage but they have good dot skills and reliable cc.

I've gone over this many times but the talent doesn't actually change how seeker plays besides the fact that you get more damage. The only difference between seeker now and before talent is having higher base damage and a actual defensive skill since the shield buff was changed. Seeker does get tanky with the shield buff but unlike chieftains rugged hide the buff actually doesn't last forever and is gone quite quickly. The only benefit besides just getting more damage is the fact that few books are slightly more powerful such as the spring defense books and distortion works slightly more often if you have the 20% hp vampirism book. But distortions heal is also nerfed due to the healing penalty anyway so its quite whatever.

20 minutes ago, Raislin disse:

Rogues have similar damage output in pvp as seekers but they tend to be more on the burst damage side. Hunters aren't quite as much damage but they have good dot skills and reliable cc.

I've gone over this many times but the talent doesn't actually change how seeker plays besides the fact that you get more damage. The only difference between seeker now and before talent is having higher base damage and a actual defensive skill since the shield buff was changed. Seeker does get tanky with the shield buff but unlike chieftains rugged hide the buff actually doesn't last forever and is gone quite quickly. The only benefit besides just getting more damage is the fact that few books are slightly more powerful such as the spring defense books and distortion works slightly more often if you have the 20% hp vampirism book. But distortions heal is also nerfed due to the healing penalty anyway so its quite whatever.

well excuse my insistence, but I will never agree with the fact of dying in 3 hut being full +10 set arena lvl 31 crit resilience, however you tell me about the mechanics in practice and totally different, well amplified seeker, the skill that pulls the seeker (I don't remember the name) it pulls you and 3 hits kills me that I am +10 imagine a low? but I want to believe that they will review it. but as they always tell us in the posts, that this is a development of the game, I really like this game I've been playing for more than 12 years if not more, I've already spent a lot on it, but that seeker doesn't give me makes it comfortable I know that there are other classes that also have a clueless mechanic, such as the summoner even summoning a beast and the beast having ALMOST the same status as the one who invokes it, but the question is what seeker , it's very stolen rsrsrsrsr, and I'm here always answering because it's just me, but many on the mc side of the server that I play, ask to nerf seeker, but please analyze and see whether what we are saying is true or not.

8 hours ago, Mewtwo said:

well excuse my insistence, but I will never agree with the fact of dying in 3 hut being full +10 set arena lvl 31 crit resilience, however you tell me about the mechanics in practice and totally different, well amplified seeker, the skill that pulls the seeker (I don't remember the name) it pulls you and 3 hits kills me that I am +10 imagine a low? but I want to believe that they will review it. but as they always tell us in the posts, that this is a development of the game, I really like this game I've been playing for more than 12 years if not more, I've already spent a lot on it, but that seeker doesn't give me makes it comfortable I know that there are other classes that also have a clueless mechanic, such as the summoner even summoning a beast and the beast having ALMOST the same status as the one who invokes it, but the question is what seeker , it's very stolen rsrsrsrsr, and I'm here always answering because it's just me, but many on the mc side of the server that I play, ask to nerf seeker, but please analyze and see whether what we are saying is true or not.

It's kinda complicated because we Always tend to look at +10 op booked.

The point I want you guys to look at is that if a +10 maxed booked dmg dealer class can't kill a leather or cloth armor in pvp, then why does it even exist.

For example i play daggers on seek because i prefer going with autos and my only goal is to kill caster as because if you get locked by an enemy you are dead 100% ( only if u are +10 maxed and book you can survive a set of enemy combos) ; and as I was saying before many times I can t even kill a caster with my full rotation of skills and autos because +10 are like 10k hp.

You need to look at the seeker in another way , as it is a dmg dealer class so of course it deals lot of dmg.

Look at rogue for example , when i was with pve daggers i couldn't get an hit on rogues because of dodge or because they were tanking my hits, but pve rogues absolutely destroy u anyway with improved dmg after stealth, stun , auto,skill, stun skill and you are dead ; while seeker only has 100% stun from invis and the other skill can be resisted :/

And this is only applied to arena or small fights because in castle and some moments in gvg they are useless 

PS: If seekers can't fast kill caster or dmg dealers, then what's the point of having the class? As you know warspear is a pve / pvp game

Ty for reading, have a great day

On 06/02/2023 at 06:12, SaltyCoffe disse:

It's kinda complicated because we Always tend to look at +10 op booked.

The point I want you guys to look at is that if a +10 maxed booked dmg dealer class can't kill a leather or cloth armor in pvp, then why does it even exist.

For example i play daggers on seek because i prefer going with autos and my only goal is to kill caster as because if you get locked by an enemy you are dead 100% ( only if u are +10 maxed and book you can survive a set of enemy combos) ; and as I was saying before many times I can t even kill a caster with my full rotation of skills and autos because +10 are like 10k hp.

You need to look at the seeker in another way , as it is a dmg dealer class so of course it deals lot of dmg.

Look at rogue for example , when i was with pve daggers i couldn't get an hit on rogues because of dodge or because they were tanking my hits, but pve rogues absolutely destroy u anyway with improved dmg after stealth, stun , auto,skill, stun skill and you are dead ; while seeker only has 100% stun from invis and the other skill can be resisted :/

And this is only applied to arena or small fights because in castle and some moments in gvg they are useless 

PS: If seekers can't fast kill caster or dmg dealers, then what's the point of having the class? As you know warspear is a pve / pvp game

Ty for reading, have a great day

well like i said, balancing has nothing to do with balancing, elves class is always better than mcs, that's a fact, and it's no wonder that it always had repercussions on the mc side: Airgrind ALWAYS favors elves,the stun of the elves always better, ex: stun of paladins stun of mage stun of invoker, stun of druid always in area, ahh but mc side has the witches, there are the shaman some stun that does not go more than 5 sec, while the elf side always takes forever oops I forgot about the blade dance it has shild stun it has resistance oops I forgot about the other stun that still takes half of your hp, ahh bro stop, my topic was b balancing, but today Airgrind has not balanced anything, and just go and see in practice pow put a team +10 mc vs +10 mc elf and you will see that it has an advantage, in theory I put a ship in a glass of water I hope these types of balancing that airgrind talks about are analyzed correctly, because there is nothing about balancing thanks for reading this far

Just now, nabnecro said:

Seeker is op right now, but developers are very slow to do anything about that (this is why blade dancers stay op for a very long time before it gets any nerf). 

Seekers can be killed by a DK if your skilled enough to place stuns and mute. 

Blade Dancers needs a well deserved nerf as it's broken. 

Necromancer and Priest needs some buffs to their shields 

8 hours ago, nabnecro said:

Seeker is op right now, but developers are very slow to do anything about that (this is why blade dancers stay op for a very long time before it gets any nerf). 

You mean in pve right? XD

Seekers are real poopoo in pvp