ARE YOU SURE?

Mrlezebonz

should they add confirmations when buying mshop items?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. should they add confirmations when buying mshop items?

• yes
    • no

Are you sure you want to buy [item] for x amount of miracle coins?

When someone accidently buys I dunno, a repair scroll for 111111 gold its funny, but when someone accidently buys anunneeded miracle shop item, that's when it gets annoying.

There have been a few suggestions asking to do a confirmation alert for when someone is about to buy a miracle shop item.

What I wana know is why you don't even answer or consider the idea? This is REAL money people are using for items in the miracle shop and you can't even bother to add that into miracle shop purchases? Is this cus you want people to accidentally buy the wrong shiz in the mshop so you can get more money? May seem like a grand plan but soon people will catch on and see what your doing.

And wtf is up with these stupid popups when you accept a quest or demand for arena? Did you not add an option to remove this? Or was it just for the crafting? Either way make an option to remove that cus that's what causes people to waste their miracle coins -_-.

Just add it.

If you or someone"accidentally" buys the wrong item , then that's your problem dude. Also, there's away to take away those popups. Go to settings and there should be an option to disable the popups. That was implemented in the last update ( the one that opened the new part of Ayvondil, introduced the black pyramid pvp zone etc).

If you or someone"accidentally" buys the wrong item , then that's your problem dude. Also, there's away to take away those popups. Go to settings and there should be an option to disable the popups. That was implemented in the last update ( the one that opened the new part of Ayvondil, introduced the black pyramid pvp zone etc).

Accidentally purchased something because of the games mechanics? Tell me one good reason they shouldn't add a confirmation to miracle coin purchases, so they get an extra $$ from people who click buy on the wrong thing, or those stupid pop ups?

And those popups, I already know they added a damn option to remove them. I guess it only removes the ones for when you login, go accept a quest or demand arena and you'll see those stupid offers for glad/knowledge pots etc.

Those popups are really dangerous, alot of times i accidently click buy because i am moving fast and the game just puts it slap bang in my face, luckily those times are when i dont have much miracle coins otherwise id be pissed off and be contacting support for a full refund right away.

Are you sure you want to buy [item] for x amount of miracle coins?

When someone accidently buys I dunno, a repair scroll for 111111 gold its funny, but when someone accidently buys anunneeded miracle shop item, that's when it gets annoying.

There have been a few suggestions asking to do a confirmation alert for when someone is about to buy a miracle shop item.

What I wana know is why you don't even answer or consider the idea? This is REAL money people are using for items in the miracle shop and you can't even bother to add that into miracle shop purchases? Is this cus you want people to accidentally buy the wrong shiz in the mshop so you can get more money? May seem like a grand plan but soon people will catch on and see what your doing.

And wtf is up with these stupid popups when you accept a quest or demand for arena? Did you not add an option to remove this? Or was it just for the crafting? Either way make an option to remove that cus that's what causes people to waste their miracle coins -_-.

Just add it.

Suggestion has been made plenty of times. Don't expect a change.

Suggestion has been made plenty of times. Don't expect a change.

Well it concerns real money, so they can't ignore it forever. One way or another it'll be added ;)

tbh, im really concerned as to why they didnt add a functionality like this. i have always tripped on accidentally buying mcoin stuff cus of those damn pop ups................................... lucklily, i dont buy mcoins.

A very stupid idea because ppl have to take the slightest amount of responsibility and check what they are buying before they buy it. Why do ppl tend to think the devs are babysitters?

A very stupid idea because ppl have to take the slightest amount of responsibility and check what they are buying before they buy it. Why do ppl tend to think the devs are babysitters?

lmao, ever seen the pop ups in the mcoin shop? demand arena and u get a pop up, submit/get a quest and you get a pop up, die and you get a pop up.

its not due to people not looking carefully at what they are buying but the ways in which the game splashes those random things on you so you waste mcoins.

would be good to get an option to remove the popup but also good to add a confirmation as well, its real money we're dealing with. if this hasnt ever happened to you, its not the same for everyone else :)