Rogue Skill

Jhonsnow

U guys close my post, pls take one time and check the rogue blink, 0% critical chance, fix it pls, now rogue suck, I already used it 748923478 times and NEVER TAKE ONE CRITICAL. Im 100% sure it is bugged. Can you guys help?

Roland wrote this:

"Sorry' date=' we didn't even touch this skill, looks like it's kinda bad luck."[/font']

Although it's not just bad luck, after further testing on "Elusive Jump", 50x or more on multiple targets and 0 resi, with 29% crit, it should crit 1/5 time's, every other skill is doing so correctly, except "elusive jump", i asked 3 other rogue's, and they encountered the same problem.

Multiple test's on creature's, something server side most have affected it, not a single crit, this is now definitely a issue, and not only a single person's bad luck.

50x fail's in a row with my test alone and no critical hits, also other two rogue's i asked did not achieve any crits, it is impossible with a 29% value, on only this specific skill, to be bad luck constantly, ask the dev team to check themselves, the skill "Elusive Jump" no longer crits on "EU emerald" at least, other server's yet to comment.

110751_.png

I , too, never did achieve a crit from jump either; also tested many times on map 1 mobs and low level elves. US - Sapphire with a 28.8% chance. Multiple responses and testimonies from world chat and forum, I guess not a bad luck.

I noticed something else... I dont use Jump But i use Merc and it says Jumps recharging and merc and i didnt use jump hampering my Pvp. On Ios

so? any GM will answer?

yes, will answer, there's no critical (actually it shouldn't has been ever) and it won't be added to this skill, like this.