have a look devs ( power of water skill)

juniorcel

This skill was given to druids just for sake of giving a skill  .

SKILLL IS REALLY USELESS BCOZ

1. ITS DAMAGE IS 3x LESSES THAN LIGHTNING BOLT OVER TIME

2. IT HARDLY STUNS ND WEN IT DOES IT LASTS MAYB 0.2 SEC SO U CAN HARDLY CALL IT A STUN  :snorlax:

SERIOUSLY DEVS IMPROVE THIS SKILL . ATLEAST GIVE DAMAGE OR GIVE STUN ATM IT HAS NOTHING :/

Druids are the perfect stunmachine/crowdcontrol class for pve -pvp

My opinion works fine as it is , imagine new expert skill even has the abilty to stun 1-3 sec ...

A smart druid would perform an endless stun combination

Before 4.3  stuns were alrdy more than "balanced" for druid in my eyes

Druid is fine as it is

post-19913-14177044935534_thumb.png

post-19913-14177044935715_thumb.png

post-19913-14177044935894_thumb.png

post-19913-14177044936055_thumb.png

- healers are support class, yes, we think they they are for support purposes. You want damage? Rogue and ranger are waiting for you.

Here's your answer to the topic, said by a wiseman

imagine new expert skill even has the abilty to stun 1-3 sec ...

poley that stun doesnt last even 1 sec at lvl 4 . so how its 1-3 sec stun  :unknw:

idk what the stun is but i meant :

assume devs change the stun to 1-3 sec ,

lol for all haters its just

it was called a EXPERT skill

so dont call it a full stun only if it is a mini stun,

they said it in a sure stun not a chance dev put that in description, so why we up that skill if cant improve in lvl4? can anyone tell me what was the benifits of that skill if we upgrade that?

it was called a EXPERT skill

Still is a expert skill, you pay 40k for it, your point?, because it is not better than every basic in the game? it should be improved? 70% of most expert skills, from all classes, are worse or equal to there basic's, you get a damage and stun, how is that not good.

can anyone tell me what was the benifits of that skill if we upgrade that?

Damage increase, and most likely debuff duration increased, when you raise it, druid's already got tornado / forest song / root's, dev's are not going to give you another 4-5 second stun, deal with it, you are not a warlock with two heals..

The DKs exhaust skill, stun time, also will not increase when you raise the skill, only damage, dev's created a similar mechanic, nothing new about it.

they said it in a sure stun not a chance dev put that in description, so why we up that skill if cant improve in lvl4? can anyone tell me what was the benifits of that skill if we upgrade that?

1 second or 100 seconds, it's still a "full stun", dev's called it a stun, and that's what it is, what's wrong?

The skill stops your enemies movement and skill's? "stunning him for 1 second? or is it not working?.

For 1 second you are stunned, duration doesn't change anything about what it should be called...

bro, if you hate this water skill so much then dont buy it, focus on tornado, its greater than water skill. there are plenty of good skills for druid. try them soon you'll know how great they are.

okkkkkk !!!!!! im druid to all f you druid are op vs others class but vs shamans we are suck ass how its posible the shaman open shield n tower fkkk druid hp drops like crazy n yes people said tont attack wen shields up ok so wen the shield takes almost 30 sseccs to go away soooooo!!! tell me wen so he heals again n againn -_-  shaman shield n tower need to be lower dmg or not to long

okkkkkk !!!!!! im druid to all f you druid are op vs others class but vs shamans we are suck ass how its posible the shaman open shield n tower fkkk druid hp drops like crazy n yes people said tont attack wen shields up ok so wen the shield takes almost 30 sseccs to go away soooooo!!! tell me wen so he heals again n againn -_-  shaman shield n tower need to be lower dmg or not to long

This is not a 1v1 game

I have been playing druid for a long time, in fact I only play druid.

So believe me when I say:

The new skill is good, nothing to cry about.

We have a disadvantage against shaman.

I am not crying or anything, just suggesting, that shaman shield skill duration needs to decresed.

:)

I have been playing druid for a long time, in fact I only play druid.

So believe me when I say:

The new skill is good, nothing to cry about.

I am not crying or anything, just suggesting, that shaman shield skill duration needs to decresed.

As poley said; this isn't a 1v1 game. Don't compare two classes this way.

Shaman's have a disadvantage too, they can't kill you

Root > forest song = regen to full.

Mostly all healer's cannot kill eachother anymore, it has become an eternal draw, so judging a class on 1v1 healer is pointless.

Mostly all healer's cannot kill eachother anymore, it has become an eternal draw, so judging a class on 1v1 healer is pointless.

agreed.

also a high amped druid is practically Invincible now Dont complain. just gotta use right

i've seen this many times in pvp cave 1 & 2.

As you are saying not to compare two classes, then please tell me why do other classes come crying to nerf the other classes skills.

So, this "nerfing" does allow us to compare two classes.

You talk like a great noob. Those shaman skills takes like forever to cooldown.. While druids skills can be spammed repeatedly in no time...

If u think shaman is better than druid. Feel free to create shaman. All chars are there at your disposal. *z*

If druids get another long stun for new skill, how do u expect necromancer players to survive?, dont greedy guys.

Druids are the perfect stunmachine/crowdcontrol class for pve -pvp

My opinion works fine as it is , imagine new expert skill even has the abilty to stun 1-3 sec ...

A smart druid would perform an endless stun combination

Before 4.3  stuns were alrdy more than "balanced" for druid in my eyes

Druid is fine as it is

+10 any char is ok  :rofl:

As you are saying not to compare two classes, then please tell me why do other classes come crying to nerf the other classes skills.

So, this "nerfing" does allow us to compare two classes.

chars were nerfed also cus of Arena and in Fairness in dungeons farming etc.

Example is warlock circle please dont act like you know things.

The pvp cave was made for fun by us old players there is no official pvp.

Fairness. Yes, because of this fairness I was suggeting about the idea.

When we  get good skills, you come crying here, pleading for the skill to be nerfed.

And in that same fairness, I suggested that idea.:)

Fairness. Yes, because of this fairness I was suggeting about the idea.

When we  get good skills, you come crying here, pleading for the skill to be nerfed.

And in that same fairness, I suggested that idea.:)

Its not weak. if it is Dont buy it. Throwing knife sucks for rouge but u dont see it being changed

What's not weak? What are you talking about?

... It takes 150 and takes you out of stealth your thinking of ricochet. Or whatever lol

• 2 months later...

This skill was given to druids just for sake of giving a skill  .

SKILLL IS REALLY USELESS BCOZ

1. ITS DAMAGE IS 3x LESSES THAN LIGHTNING BOLT OVER TIME

2. IT HARDLY STUNS ND WEN IT DOES IT LASTS MAYB 0.2 SEC SO U CAN HARDLY CALL IT A STUN  :snorlax:

SERIOUSLY DEVS IMPROVE THIS SKILL . ATLEAST GIVE DAMAGE OR GIVE STUN ATM IT HAS NOTHING :/

This skill, should stun at least as roots at 1 point, or make them walk in slow motion for at least 1.5, it costs way to much to just tickle your opponent, BD long stun, Pala Stun, Rogues stun... Etc at least fix Barkskin to help the druid, but I'm just a simple guy in the forym, what do I know right? Forym... Pfft.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

power of water use that stunt before using forest song. The only thing that really makes a difference in pvp is Amp & speed all classes have good combos  :pleasantry: